Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 15, 2020 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's out on Hulu and Funimation

Pretty much a final fight involving Reiji and of course, they got the theme song played. Nemesis also managed to catch him with that horse in the aftermath.

Final scenes shifted back to real life scene that seemed somewhat open ended. I doubt we'll get a second season for this season in the future but yeah.
Stark700Apr 15, 2020 1:46 PM
Apr 15, 2020 2:36 PM

Jul 2017
The final battle of Dr. Franklin vs. the rest of Infinite Dendrogram as the finale piece de resistance. And now it's up to Ray and Shu, the Superior Master King of Destruction to finish this once and for all.

This finale only proves to tell that like SAO, Infinite Dendrogram has also faults that can only be repaired superfically, bits and pieces of what makes the game as it is, for ulterior reasons more or less. Dr. Franklin is the Kayaba Akihiko of the game center, and Ray is the Kirito to land that final blow. And of course, the OP theme song to hype the beginning of the end.

All's well that ends well with the stereotypical celebration, but worries intervene with the subtle ending and plot twists (that I honestly don't care about anymore).

If there was a Season 2 to this, please don't. I'm done with over-generic stuff like these, come what may in the future.
Apr 15, 2020 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
This could've been a great show, but it fell flat in many areas honestly. Which caused it's quality to drop in a number of areas. Where it be plot, or just not being interesting in general.

I will say though, I did like the ending, really gave off the vibe that Franklin in real life is gonna do something really messed up, now that his/her sister is out of the picture.
Apr 15, 2020 3:12 PM
Oct 2015
i just have 1 and only 1 question, why can't he heal his arm?
He is in a video game, he can die and be rezurrect but he can't heal his arm, it make me a little bit confuse.
I CANT'T STAY CALM, I NEED TO KNOW....
Apr 15, 2020 3:17 PM

Apr 2018
So, who the heck the blonde girl outside of the game is, ingame?
Apr 15, 2020 3:32 PM
Jun 2016
tedjiX005 said:
i just have 1 and only 1 question, why can't he heal his arm?
He is in a video game, he can die and be rezurrect but he can't heal his arm, it make me a little bit confuse.
I CANT'T STAY CALM, I NEED TO KNOW....

His hand was burned all
Still can be beal with a high level healer but she is trouble so no one ask for it
Apr 15, 2020 3:32 PM
Jun 2016
LilyWhiteheart said:

Franklin
She and Ray are neighbor
Apr 15, 2020 3:43 PM

Jun 2017
It was an okay series overall. I'll give it an extremely generous 7 just because of that one rad arena fight.

Ray wasn't really developed much and that took a lot away, his brother was cool at least.

I wouldn't mind another season but I doubt we will ever see one.
Apr 15, 2020 4:12 PM

Aug 2018
With that, Infinite Dendrogram, for better or worse, has come to a close. To say the least, it was a pretty bumpy ride. From small delay issues with the occasional episode to episode, to just plain mediocre pacing. This one's getting a 4 from me.

It started off quite promising with its SAO Underworld-esque approach to VR gaming, but my god, it just does such a poor attempt at keeping you hooked throughout its run. It wants to make you care for the characters, but hardly any of them have much substance to them.

The anime threw an occasional flashback at you to "flesh" them out, for example, but they just felt so out of the blue that it was awkward more than anything.
Ray himself may be one the least interesting MCs I've ever seen. Being the standard virtuous good guy, the story really didn't take his character anywhere. Nemesis unfortunately suffered a same fate by having her character revolve around his practically nonexistent one.

Then, there was Franklin and Hugo. What were they there for? They're villains, sure, I just felt so lost understanding their motives and purpose to feel anything for them. Brother Kuma, as cool as he was, felt like an exposition and deus ex all rolled into one. I don't even think I can remember the names of the kid and the succubus like Embryo he had with him. Admittedly, Marie was slightly more interesting along with the two Superiors. They should have gotten more screentime, but didn't.

If this anime wasn't jumping all over the place, and throwing new things at you like nothing, maybe it would have been at most a 7. This was a real chore to watch having all the other great anime there was last season.
Apr 15, 2020 4:39 PM

Aug 2017
Infinite Dendrogram is not really a trash show, its very very average. Characters are generic but not annoying. Plot was over the place during some arcs and the comedy is not good but at least it's tolerable. The end implies that Franklin and Ray are neighbors, I suppose this would be relevant in a possible second season.

5/10 for the anime.
NurguburuApr 16, 2020 8:46 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 15, 2020 6:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Generally I like this kind of anime but this time I really disliked this one... probably a 3/10 for me
Apr 15, 2020 8:17 PM

Apr 2014
This anime would've been considerably better if it just had not taken place inside a video game. I couldn't take how seriously the characters felt about the NPCs, and because it was a game the whole final fight and defeating Franklin was completely undermined, as he/she is able to just come right back. It made the entire fight feel kind of pointless. The entire character department was really bad, with most characters taking the entire game seriously as if they were inside SAO, and with Hugo not even knowing Franklin as well as other characters that didn't even know Franklin personally. Franklin also said "even if this was Earth I would do the same thing." which I just found totally ridiculous. All the characters were terrible. 4/10.
Apr 15, 2020 9:09 PM

Apr 2013
Did I miss something? Why can't Ray just die, take the death penalty for a couple days, and respawn with his arm back? God this show is garbage lmao. 2/10 because I'm feeling generous.
Apr 15, 2020 9:51 PM
Jun 2016
Zryn said:
This anime would've been considerably better if it just had not taken place inside a video game. I couldn't take how seriously the characters felt about the NPCs, and because it was a game the whole final fight and defeating Franklin was completely undermined, as he/she is able to just come right back. It made the entire fight feel kind of pointless. The entire character department was really bad, with most characters taking the entire game seriously as if they were inside SAO, and with Hugo not even knowing Franklin as well as other characters that didn't even know Franklin personally. Franklin also said "even if this was Earth I would do the same thing." which I just found totally ridiculous. All the characters were terrible. 4/10.

Lol
The Defeat of Franklin has a huge impact in a Kingdom since he is the one kill the previous king of Altar

To explain more clearly

After lost the war the kingdom people has lost their trust to the Master or more exactly their superiors, and now they can't decide anything to do next

Keep fighting back by themself
Surrender to Imperium
Or Depend on Caldina

And they Decide to make a alliance with Huang He the country in the East of Caldina that why the Superior Clash happen,and to show the strength of Kingdom Superior to their people.

In the Imperium side
After the first invasion of imperiun Dryfe fail they need to make Kingdom Altar surrender without another war since they can't reckless make a fight when Caldina behind them.So they ask Franklin do that to crush any hope in kingdom to fight against them, every thing Franklin do in this arc just show the more they fight back the more hopeless they get

But their plan fail since KoD one of the Big Three of Kingdom has destroyed all Fraklin monster,together with the victory of Figaro in the Arena , now the kingdom once again rise their trust to the masters and will fight back without surrender

Caldina another hand want to conquest all three country of the west so they can't let the kingdom lost to imperium so they want to make Altar depend in them to fight against the Imperium.They ask Fatumn-The Earth to go to kingdom and show that the Superior of Kingdom look like hopeless, so the only choice for them is choose to side with Caldina

And why they thing seriously because most of the top player in this game have start to doubt that all thing happen in Infinite Dendrogram is the real thing.

Even Franklin belive that,and yes he still doing something terrible like that
Apr 15, 2020 10:22 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I actually liked the last episode, The anime is not bad, but it's the poor direction and order that makes it suck and failing to hold our hype.

Like I really liked the revelation that Hugo was Franklin's sister, but that should've came a lot earlier because last episode, by now I am so done with the show....... LOL AND all the backstories should've taken 1 episode instead of multiple.

The 2 strongest, Figaro vs. Xunyu should've been at the beginning to capture our attention @_@ Franklin can then appear right after the fight and good timing to be designated as the evil - also announce his motive to Ray immediately that he foiled in plan of saving the tian while that's still fresh rather than put that at the end. Appearing in the end like that, he seems like some lamebrain twat that is suddenly the final evil......cause you need a bad guy to be defeated...........

Also this final grand scheme should not be a final grand scheme. Instead of using so much time to be just a juggling show, it should've been condensed happened early on like I said with Figaro vs. Xunyu fight. And Shu can also be revealed out of his bear costume while we are still hyped.

Franklin's psycho plots can continue after his defeat as recurring enemy to stop because he is actually a pretty interesting villain and his psycho is pretty cool. Then we can maybe dive into the real life aspect of things too. Right now the anime put all hype to loss and that's a shame.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 15, 2020 10:38 PM

Feb 2011
its got VIDYA, BIG SWORDS, GOTH LOLI, and .. really nothing good about it.

I dropped this show at episode 3, and my brother told me it got better
so i watched
and watched
and now i want to punch him in the jaw

if it weren't for sorcerous stabber orphen (sp) this would've been the #1 worst episode of the season

Apr 16, 2020 1:48 AM
Apr 2020
Scootboi said:

if it weren't for sorcerous stabber orphen (sp) this would've been the #1 worst episode of the season

LOL then i have great news for you, sorcerous stabber orphen is getting second season next year
Apr 16, 2020 4:01 AM

Oct 2017
The story seemed interesting and tbh I liked it but this adaptation was really bad.

Well pretty decent episode to finish this season. So Franklin was Hugo's sister and she was even living near Ray irl to boot.

Don't think this will get a season 2 but if this gets one I'll surely watch it.
Apr 16, 2020 6:10 AM
Sep 2019
LilyWhiteheart said:

She is dr.franklin
Apr 16, 2020 7:00 AM

Apr 2011
Whoa. So Hugo and Franklin are actually sisters. So there's two traps. lol

It was an okay series even though it felt flat.
Apr 16, 2020 7:28 AM

May 2014
I more or less knew what was going to happen because I've been reading the novel. It was easy to guess that they'd end it where they did.

The novel already has problems, some of them pretty serious, but an incredibly rushed adaptation trashed the anime into a barely recognizable form. 2/10 overall for the anime; it can't really be helped in this case. "Infinite possibilities" completely squandered.

By the way, it is always a bad sign when the protagonist is one of the worst characters in the entire story.
Apr 16, 2020 8:55 AM

Apr 2016
Another light novel with mediocre adaptation
Final score 4/10

Apr 16, 2020 9:45 AM

Aug 2013
This show has finally come to an end.

So Mr. Franklin is a female irl.

Apr 16, 2020 11:04 AM

Apr 2015
Good fight I guess... but as others mentioned, respawning will give him his arm back. Why can't he just do it? It's only a week's time in game.
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Apr 16, 2020 11:27 AM

Dec 2016
TheDeedsOfMen said:
I more or less knew what was going to happen because I've been reading the novel. It was easy to guess that they'd end it where they did.

The novel already has problems, some of them pretty serious, but an incredibly rushed adaptation trashed the anime into a barely recognizable form. 2/10 overall for the anime; it can't really be helped in this case. "Infinite possibilities" completely squandered.

By the way, it is always a bad sign when the protagonist is one of the worst characters in the entire story.

This is kinda sad, that world tagged "Infinite possibilities" was so bland.
It is just my opinion but I think it would be better if first season didn't had this "grand" final but just focused on characters and showing crazy worlds and missions.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 16, 2020 11:53 AM

May 2014
Papopitoad said:
LilyWhiteheart said:

Franklin
She and Ray are neighbor

And will they be lover 🤔
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Apr 16, 2020 12:06 PM

Oct 2010
Berry Bed.

Ato-aji is kuso.

Something something happens but makes no sense.

Also. Nobody cares. But.
Ray's costume can not even be considered ***. Because **** have better fashion sense.

Apr 16, 2020 12:11 PM
Jan 2017
The fact that this show was able to finish after constant delays is an honest-to-goodness miracle. I wanted to like this show, I really did, but it had serious character flaws and the delays often disrupted the flow of the narrative. Some of the show's ideas were pretty ambitious, but they didn't get the development they deserved. Overall, I think Infinite Dendrogram ended on its strongest possible note. It wasn't a terrible abomination, but it didn't achieve its full potential, either story-wise or character-wise. I'd put this show on the high end of Mediocreville, but make no mistake, it's still on Mediocreville. Overall, I can enjoy Infinite Dendrogram on some theoretical perspective despite the problems I found with it. I actually hope this show gets a second season, if only so that the show's more interesting concepts get some much-deserved development.
Apr 16, 2020 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
Fell for the hype the novel readers drummed up. Wasn't the first time I fell for the hype, won't be the last. Oh well, glad this garbagefest is over. I'm feeling generous so 4/10.
Apr 16, 2020 2:29 PM

Jun 2015
Well thoroughly enjoyed that. I'll be surprised if they ever make another season but it did seem like lots more plot and stories to be had. Didn't realise right until the very end that the two bad ones were a) women and b) sisters. It might of been mentioned before and I just overlooked it.

Got to feel a bit worried for Ray though in the real world. If what that Dr. Franklin said they meant in the final battle, she's clearly a sociopath quite capable of murdering people on a whim!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 16, 2020 4:23 PM

Apr 2015
In the end it was an average show at best, if it weren't for the better and more enjoyable second half my score would have been lower!

Franklin and Hugo are both Female and even sisters, Hugo did hint towards wanting to properly talk to her sister again. I swear hearing Matsuoka talk so feminine was pretty entertaining in the end! Franklin was an interesting character though, would watch a second season, just for him/her...

5/10
Apr 16, 2020 4:27 PM

Oct 2008
VENGEANCE IS MINE!!!...yeah right...seeesh! ~_~

Apr 16, 2020 6:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Surprising how the end show me the promising meet with two of them, an ex villain and patriotics. And what the heck about the fight between Ray and Marie? End like that with no shit result? A kingdom confrotations between Dryfe and Altar, at an honest opinion, shall be really intrigueing. But, they make it into some lame approach, causing the impact for my feeling really low.

I mean, just like that? Even Ray did not die with that shit is goin on in the first place? Ofc he shall be dead at the first win against RSK shit. But studio denial the logical battle and go far beyond nothing. Enough with that stupid plot armor already, okay? What I mean, you are in war state, Ray's statement in the last scenes of fight to Franklin did not make any sense for logical reason, at most of side. I even get an aggreement with Dr Franklin reasonal to that game quest he provided. With his, or i may say her personal irl character, its make senses for me. With that point, the show shall get more conclusion in nicest way, but they forget the crucial moment. Its peak momment just get buried so fast like a thunder in the dark cloud.

This show must be better if its pacing not to rushed too. The pace become normal at 10 episode and so, which is too late for me to enjoying the entire season. And i read a lot about horrible adaptation beyond this show, which is somehow so mad about it. If only these Infinite Dendogram show does not have promising premises like Kingdom and Country world-building, i surely drop this after seeing first episodes. But, i did see this till the end, well my bad decision....

5 shall be enough for my respect to Doctor Franklin and her (now i shall considered irl persona as a way to describing these character) crazy plan.
badabassApr 16, 2020 6:48 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 16, 2020 6:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
sba said:
Papopitoad said:

Franklin
She and Ray are neighbor

And will they be lover 🤔

I like that. Couple irl, rival in game, such a great Rom-Com game genres plots i ever seen in my entire life.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 17, 2020 4:18 AM

Apr 2010
This was a very average series. It held a lot of potential in the beginning then the lack of character development especially with Ray hurt a fair bit then he got fed power ups to the point where it felt meaningless.

They did what they could with 13 episodes but I wouldn't watch it again.

6/10 overall.
Apr 17, 2020 5:38 AM

Nov 2016
Hhahahahahahaahah the whole anime was a joke, that's have to be. OMG how can something this bad exist. Not going to talk about the animation, it just sucked, only in episode 1 was acceptable. I can't belive I liked this anime for the first episodes and expected something good to come out.

The characters and the world building is literally trash, the worst thing I've seen in these 4 months. So basically Ray lost the other arm just by hitting a fist. So basically the whole plot of one of the episodes was Ray not liking cat ears. So basically they try to make clear that the villain is clearly at the top of the enemy army, but a guy who has been playing for 1 week can kill more than 100 reformed monsters and a player of the top enemies by just one fist with fire (and being probably 60 levels under his level). Wtf was the point of that monster that was specially created to not die against Ray anyways???? Why tf would he invest in a fuckin monster that "can win" against a 1 week old player. How does Ray know who the master assasin is and what embryon does she have???. HOW TF DOES A JAPANESE KID know the sex of another player, meeting them for the first time IN THE GAME, NOT IRL, and how the fuck does he know that she is french when she is clearly talking in japanese???. Why the fuck does the main villain change his personality so fuckin fast, in the fight he is like YES I DON'T CARE IF EVEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE, EVEN IRL and then at the end with her sister is like, "haha you silly of course I won't forget about my little sister's birthday". Did Ray get any type of past or motivation or was just everyone else but the main character??. And still pointless, because all the past that they show were trash. Do you guys remember that white cat??? yeah me neither. Do you guys remember how the whole system of the embryos work??? yeah me neither. Do you guys know whats the motivation of franklin to do what he does??? yeah me neither, he literrally says, "I want to do whatever I want, and not what others say". And then procceds to almost kill an entire city of npcs. After that he says that the npcs are almost like humans. Duh wtf is wrong with this girl. 20:15 wtf they are bigger than the walls of the colliseum. The little princess: Gets kidnapped and rescued. The little princess after that: runs from home and everyone tells her that she would be a great thief???????????????????????????????????? Why does the assasin attack Ray in the first episode anyways, yeah it was you but why did you do that if you are from the same army???

Just a waste of time. And in top of that Hugo's embryon said "Watching 2 adult males crying and talking so femenine is weird"
And this is how you waste great character designs.
Apr 17, 2020 8:23 AM

May 2019
I kinda picked this as a generic show from the start, not trying to venture far from it's designated 'isekai lane'. The thematic concerns and characters were all pretty meh, and overall the show COULD have been a little better, but there wasn't much potential for it to raise above a 7 or 8 at max.

5/10

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Apr 17, 2020 10:29 AM
Jul 2019
VENGEANCE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BORING!!!!
Apr 17, 2020 9:31 PM

Feb 2011
Daredge said:
Scootboi said:

LOL then i have great news for you, sorcerous stabber orphen is getting second season next year

i'll be bypassing that pile of poop

Apr 19, 2020 9:13 PM

Oct 2008
The world was pretty interesting, got me curious what it was really about. Unfortunately didn't get even close to any answers. Will watch season 2 if it ever gets one.
Apr 20, 2020 7:22 PM

Nov 2009
LATE >_<, just finished watching...

and apparently the Strongest physical vs magical = game crash, lol

(also, apparently the Admin and Devs exists and is watching the game... but doesn't actually do anything unless it's game-breaking)

___ ___ ___

And I didn't think the girl at the end was Franklin either... Japan tends to have a weird coincidence of placing the main hero and main villain living right next to each other in games/ animes... lol

___ ___ ___

Anyways, the series was pretty nice, not too boring, but not too exciting either.

Felt like they could have more Tian and Maiden interactions and their stories in the game.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 21, 2020 7:41 AM
Jun 2016
amlg said:
LATE >_<, just finished watching...

and apparently the Strongest physical vs magical = game crash, lol

(also, apparently the Admin and Devs exists and is watching the game... but doesn't actually do anything unless it's game-breaking)

___ ___ ___

And I didn't think the girl at the end was Franklin either... Japan tends to have a weird coincidence of placing the main hero and main villain living right next to each other in games/ animes... lol

___ ___ ___

Anyways, the series was pretty nice, not too boring, but not too exciting either.

Felt like they could have more Tian and Maiden interactions and their stories in the game.

The Devs actually work really hard for the quality of the game, some of them even can't rest a single second
Apr 24, 2020 6:03 PM

Feb 2014
Oh well, I don't know what to feel about this... maybe indifference? From half of the anime to the end it got pretty boring.

I wanted to enjoy it more.

The blonde ladie at the end probably is Franklin.

Despite my 5/10, I would give another shot if it ever gets a 2nd season.
TechOtakuApr 24, 2020 6:07 PM
Apr 25, 2020 4:44 PM

May 2009
This show was awful and the thing, that annoyed me the most, is that they treated this shitty game too seriously. That's why Bofuri is slightly better than this borefest.
Apr 25, 2020 10:04 PM
Jun 2016
bastek66 said:
This show was awful and the thing, that annoyed me the most, is that they treated this shitty game too seriously. That's why Bofuri is slightly better than this borefest.

Yeah that because the game in Bofuri is more shittier and the Devs are useless and lazy so no one will take it seriously lol
Apr 26, 2020 3:23 AM

May 2009
Papopitoad said:
bastek66 said:

Yeah that because the game in Bofuri is more shittier and the Devs are useless and lazy so no one will take it seriously lol

Both games seem incredibly shitty but at least there character seem to have fun while this has tryhard seriousness.
Apr 26, 2020 4:37 AM
Jun 2016
bastek66 said:
Papopitoad said:

Both games seem incredibly shitty but at least there character seem to have fun while this has tryhard seriousness.

Asleast ID has more world building, the Devs are harder workers, better balance system and other players are not just a small fish without brain
PapopitoadApr 26, 2020 4:41 AM
Apr 26, 2020 4:49 AM

May 2009
Papopitoad said:
bastek66 said:

Asleast ID has more world building, the Devs are harder workers, better balance system and other players are not just a small fish without brain

It's fucking video game, who cares about world building when you know it's just a stupid virtual world with zero stakes.
ID is 4/10, Bofuri is 5/10
Apr 26, 2020 5:07 AM
Jun 2016
bastek66 said:
Papopitoad said:

It's fucking video game, who cares about world building when you know it's just a stupid virtual world with zero stakes.

Lmao
ID has Zero stake?_
Ofcouse lol
Apr 26, 2020 5:20 AM

May 2009
Papopitoad said:
bastek66 said:

Lmao
ID has Zero stake?_
Ofcouse lol

It's a fucking video game, they can log out any time, there is no stakes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2020

172 by Overblown »»
Nov 23, 2023 2:15 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2020

30 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 8:31 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

20 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 4:46 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

43 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

32 by toralbabs »»
May 23, 2023 9:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.