Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 23, 2020 2:30 AM

Jul 2012
What is the purpose of this show though? All three of these episodes seem pretty episodic. Main characters are just mind controlling others. With only 13 episodes, will it be good? Will the story be completed?

I just wish this anime would be a bit more linear and not try to reveal things in such an unorthodox way.

gebels said:
which manga chapters adapt this episode? because I looked at raw manga and didn't find most of this story in anime
Someone in the thread says it was Anime original.
Jan 23, 2020 5:36 AM
Oct 2017
I guess I am to dumb to understand what the hell is happening in this anime but I dont know why I still enjoy so much it!
Jan 23, 2020 6:42 AM

Dec 2016
Well, I´m happy to read that there were people who didn´t understand quite well this episode like me. Based on the opening, I think this anime will bring how the relationship between Hiroki and Tsukasa will crack because of being his pet.
Jan 23, 2020 8:02 AM
Jan 2020
It's not an episodic anime and they should release episode 3-6 together so people would understand it a bit more. Things about to get spicy from here. Characters are very interesting and complicated, some of them are nothing like what you’ve predicted.
Jan 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Sep 2016
gebels said:
which manga chapters adapt this episode? because I looked at raw manga and didn't find most of this story in anime
I think I read somewhere that the story in this episode was anime original.
Jan 24, 2020 5:18 AM

Nov 2019
Hiroki can't stand seeing happy couples right now..

saxe2 said:
well i think the girl part was him projecting accidentally to her mind? can you connect thru someone with just touching something they touched before? or he is so good at getting into people's brains that he doesn't need to really touch someone to change their minds? or he just made her see the things from a different perspective, but probably his power had something to do and that is why he is angry, it appears he doesn't want to use his ability to change people's opinions.

The most common method i see being employed by the empaths is to get their victims to focus all their attention on something and then startling them to get an 'in'. I guess this way the victims are in the most favourable state to be manipulated and with less risk. Suggestion doesn't require touching as far as I know, whereas invading their memories is best done while touching the victim.

At least, that's my theory..
Jan 24, 2020 2:44 PM

Apr 2009
There is an interesting story hidden in here, but it's really brought down by the terribad execution. I wonder if it's an adaptation issue.

I also assume Tsukasa actually cares for Hiroki, though his personality may be more twisted than he lets on.
Jin_uzukiJan 24, 2020 2:48 PM

Jan 25, 2020 12:27 AM
Oct 2018
I like how it has these hypnosis type things, like when the guy flipped the coin getting the girls attention and then implanted the idea that her bf was ugly

Now about Tsukasa inception on Inui, did he change his memory so that he ended up getting the bat when he was a kid and so making that his peak instead of when the Yakuza guy gave him the bat? That’s what I got from that
Jan 25, 2020 8:10 AM

Nov 2019
Oh boy..

Jan 28, 2020 6:48 AM

Jan 2017
I really don't understand what is going on with the Chinese. or why they had that guy kill that other guy? Wasn't be beneficial to their company?
Jan 28, 2020 8:11 AM
Nov 2019
kamitaichou said:
I really don't understand what is going on with the Chinese. or why they had that guy kill that other guy? Wasn't be beneficial to their company?

Satoru asked the same question and was told off by Katsuragi.
My theory is the problem is embedded deep within the mysterious Company and we'll learn about it in later episodes.
littlecrisisJan 28, 2020 8:15 AM
Jan 29, 2020 3:58 AM

May 2014
Damn the episode was great.

Jan 30, 2020 1:21 PM
Dec 2019
The more I watch of this anime, the less I like it tbh. It's incredibly confusing and doesn't explain shit about shit. I watch the next episode just because of a good moment at the end every time. I'll probably continue just to see if it gets better.
Feb 24, 2020 6:13 PM

Oct 2018
they are using telepathy to alter memory and behavior so that they can benefit the company?!

why this anime feel too complicated?
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 27, 2020 11:58 AM

Aug 2017
So, Tsukasa is real boss of the gang but the episode was very rushed -.-
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 5, 2020 4:44 PM
Sep 2015
Tsukasa is the real boss?
I didn't get that at all from this ep.

All I remember is a mother abusing her son bc she wanted a daughter or smth.
Oh and also Tsukasa ruined a couple's relationship for no reason.

The first 2 episodes were amazing... and now we have Chinese guys and yakuza and a lot of shit I don't understand.
Apr 25, 2020 7:49 AM

Jul 2015
Don't like Hiroki so far, using his powers recklessly without thinking about the consequences and acting mostly on his emotions

On the other hand I quite like Tsukasa so far, he seems to be the most intelligent from the four guys of The Company

So far there aren't any pure good guys since everyone is part of some shady organisation

May 1, 2020 2:02 AM

Aug 2015
So Tsukasa is really the one in charge? I like that twist.
Jun 13, 2020 9:20 AM

Jul 2019
In this show nothing really is as it first appears. Tsukasa's double-game is reason enough for a whole lot of drama with Hiroki.

This case I liked much more. A standard job as much as things can be standard in a show like this. The poor kid btw. At least his mother did not inject him with hormons.
Jun 28, 2020 11:04 AM
Obscure Anime Ma
Jan 2017
I didn’t understand why they did what it did but it was an ok case. I felt the explained everything pretty well about how they influenced Inui. At first I was upset with Hiroki being a simp but now that it seems that he was influenced that way like mono from bleach I’m less upset now.
Nov 30, 2020 8:08 AM

Dec 2015
The show could have used this great setting and good way of showing the story to create an interesting arc from now, but instead it just made another episode to throw question the viewer doesn't exact care about. After all, why should I care about what happened in this episode? If the show manage to make the viewer care, this show could have been at least an 8/10 by now
Aug 31, 2023 6:29 AM
Feb 2017
What is harakiri sunshine(samurai flamenco) doing here? 
HoorayAug 31, 2023 6:40 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pet Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 9, 2020

36 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 24, 2020

37 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 11, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 6 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

43 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 4, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 5 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

45 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:03 AM

» Why so spicy 🌶

CielIsAWeeb - Nov 30, 2022

1 by KushiAyane »»
Aug 24, 2023 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.