Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2020 4:46 PM

Mar 2016
RandomHusbando said:
Well this is just for people that speak spanish but theres a page called Jkanime.net where is totally uncensored but i mean if you dont speak spanish you will not understand.

Igual en FLV y A-Fenix, versión sin censura.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 11, 2020 4:46 PM

Nov 2017
Oh well,that wasn't what I was expecting.A bit too w(hole)some for me.

What the hell am I saying?-I've been reading the manga and I love it!
This adaption was nearly,so very nearly spot on,and I have to give credit for the op and ed songs,they fit so damn well.
And credit for Meidri as well,she was spot on,and she's such a babe :)

And no,I don't watch(or read) it for the sex,or the nudity,I watch(read)for the humour.
Honestly ;)

I'm so happy for Japan,and how Japan is,since if this was produced where I'm from,the animation company/production company/writer etc etc would have been hung,drawn,quartered,dragged through the coals,etc etc.I think you get what I mean.
StarhammerJan 11, 2020 4:55 PM
Jan 11, 2020 5:04 PM

Nov 2010
Not a usual isekai (another world) anime. Although it is a midnight anime show, it is surprising that it is broadcasted through the air. As it doesn't have serious atmosphere, you can enjoy it as a gag. The character design, especially facial one, is peculiar to amateur erotic comics. We came this far.
Jan 11, 2020 5:21 PM

Jun 2015
This is actually way better than I thought. I thought that it would be a cheap hentai ripoff with terrible animation. It's pretty good. i recommend any man to give it a try. The women can go.
Read Toriko!
Jan 11, 2020 5:41 PM

Mar 2015
This series is great I have been stunned and satisfied. Delicious/10
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Jan 11, 2020 5:42 PM

Mar 2014
Very nice adaptation! The manga chapters have mostly small walls of texts (like ppl actually writing a review) and this episode they really did a nice job in making short and dynamic the reviews.
Jan 11, 2020 5:47 PM

Jul 2012
One word... AOTS!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2020 5:49 PM

Jul 2015
Quick question: How many people are giving it 10/10 just for memes?

Jan 11, 2020 6:00 PM

Nov 2019
@nightcrawlercyp

You obviously don't know what's the meaning of SJWs and Feminists

Coz this show is the kind of thing they would absolutely hate, why would they write something they hate?

Hence your comment didn't make sense, stop using terms you don't understand unless you are becoming what you hate, oh wait you hate show oof
Haunt88Jan 11, 2020 6:03 PM
Jan 11, 2020 6:08 PM

Nov 2019
Piromysl said:
Quick question: How many people are giving it 10/10 just for memes?

Wut meme? It's legit...

...A...
...O...
...T...
...Y...

Tho
Jan 11, 2020 6:18 PM

Feb 2011
This anime is the man-targeted, Monster Musume.

The monmusu we always wanted but could never have.

Until now.

What a time to be alive guys.

Jan 11, 2020 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
guys this is it

everything the animation industry as a whole for decades has built up to

everything they did, every anime, OVA and film

from walt disney to miyazaki himself

all of it was to prepare, both the world and themselves, for this.

this is it bois. this is what it was all for.
Jan 11, 2020 6:37 PM
Aug 2016
Can't wait to see the Gigguk review of this lol

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 11, 2020 6:42 PM

Jun 2012
I thought JK haru was the pinnacle already but who would have thought this shit exist XD.
Jan 11, 2020 6:52 PM
Apr 2018
FMmatron said:
With trash like Magia Record, I'm just glad that there's still some real quality this season. Winter 2020 is officially saved.

On a more serious note. Some parts were weird af, but overall enjoyable/hilarious(mainly due to being weird af) and if nothing else it has at least some pretty distinctive elements.

honestly, this is a show about every fetish, a bit of YKINMKBTA will go a long way. if they can make granny palatable, I think we'll be fine

uninstallthegame said:

also, is that OP a remix of YMCA song? kek

I heard that too. it is a song about telling gay guys down on their luckthey can get laid at the YMCA after all
Mod Edit: Double post merged
Fleeting_DreamJan 15, 2020 8:19 AM
Jan 11, 2020 7:46 PM

Nov 2010
Short_Circut said:
Varjosoturi said:
Also was it just me or did the opening sound a bit like YMCA by The Village People?? (not a bad thing though, I really liked the song)
yea I was thinking the same thing
I think the bridge part is more like "In the Navy" by the Village People.
kuroneko99Jan 11, 2020 7:53 PM
Jan 11, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2016
Welp, found my Anime of the Year. On to 2021 I guess
Jan 11, 2020 8:45 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Alright, this is gonna be my show of the season. Next to Nekopara ofc.

New decade is off to an amazing start.
Also can't believe they showed vaginas in the OP song. :eyes:

Slime and Elf look the best imo - birdmaid was great as well, chipipi
MeriuJan 11, 2020 9:13 PM
Jan 11, 2020 9:34 PM

Oct 2013
Bruh, I give this Anime a 10/10 just for the sake of it. This show will take mankind to the next level.
Jan 11, 2020 9:47 PM
Nov 2017
Ishuzoku Reviewers

Correction:
Ecchi Reviewers
Jan 11, 2020 10:05 PM

Dec 2015
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
I thought JK haru was the pinnacle already but who would have thought this shit exist XD.

i've read JK haru LN and actually liked the story lol
Jan 11, 2020 11:43 PM

Jun 2012
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

i've read JK haru LN and actually liked the story lol
And I liked it very much as well. Sorry if you didn't get the nuances XD. I meant the term "shit" as a derogatory and as a praise.
Jan 12, 2020 1:21 AM
Jun 2019
It's great anime for ecchi lovers specially uncensored version.
Different types of creatures and having a sex with them ultimately a fantasy.
Jan 12, 2020 1:22 AM

Jun 2013
I rarely watch ecchi unless it has gorgeous art and wacky humor like Prison School but I'm loving this one. This will be one of my other "feel good" series for the season and no I don't mean it that way. I love the art style and the comedy is pretty good.

Crimis probably my favorite so far because he's a futanari. I'm using "he" because he said he's a boy. I also like Zel. I love how the MC is unshaven and doesn't look like a virgin incel, well, he's getting lots of action so obviously he wouldn't look like one.

I'll probably pick up the manga later since I'm still reading quite a lot now. There's a scene with some large guys flirting with some sexy but tiny fairies, made me wonder how they would have sex.

Kind of wished this was a full blown hentai to see more action between the different species.
臭い-
Jan 12, 2020 1:51 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
50 yr human uncen ver is too much for me. I want to puke.

Why the old lady? why... 🤮
Jan 12, 2020 2:01 AM
Apr 2016
Other than it being overly censored i enjoyed it.

Also they better watch out with that intro song.

Sounded a bit like YMCA and we all know how much they don't like other people making parodies.
Jan 12, 2020 2:50 AM
Sir Candy

Dec 2015
I don't know what I expected, but it was quite enjoyable and fun to watch. I'd love to have hentai OVAs for this.
自由になる場所が知っている
Jan 12, 2020 2:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
dc22 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Who wrote this garbage? An SJW with a feminist? old hags and hermaphrodites....

There's fetishes for everyone.
Also SJWs will absolutely hate this.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the new puritans at ANN to absolutely slaughter this in their reviews.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 12, 2020 2:55 AM
Apr 2019
The SJWs are absolutely gonna love the hell out of this show, I can tell.

But other than that, a weird first episode to say the least. Needs the uncensored version though.

Of course! they will love this show, where directly shows that all men are obsessive of sex who only think about having sex with whatever... oh Irony!

oh my poor little angel the author put him a penis and because of him so he must join the band of degenerates of the ugly protagonist U_U

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Jan 12, 2020 3:47 AM

Aug 2014
kuroneko99 said:
Not a usual isekai (another world) anime. Although it is a midnight anime show, it is surprising that it is broadcasted through the air. As it doesn't have serious atmosphere, you can enjoy it as a gag. The character design, especially facial one, is peculiar to amateur erotic comics. We came this far.

Well, the isekai's base is "character sended to another world" so, this isnt an isekai since the characters are natives.

Anywaya, the character design is quite charming, reminds me to some monmosu quest characters xD
Jan 12, 2020 4:35 AM

Jan 2011
The things I would do to that angels "both" body parts are so unspeakable I couldn't even say it on /b/.
Jan 12, 2020 4:38 AM

Jan 2008
Amazingly fun and lewd show. This is the quality anime we needed. Also a futa character outside of a hentai, you don't see that everyday.

Too bad they don't get more visually in-depth into the action. It seems like the only stuff we'll get to see are boobs and obscure intercourse.

Well, I guess that's what Overflow will be for.
Jan 12, 2020 5:24 AM
Nov 2019
The casting is quite "inclusive" especially with crim (the angel) having a non-binary sexual orientation.

The bit where crim's halo was steaming and red - you can only imagine what the Neko did with both bits....

This could be my guilty pleasure for the season. 8/10 from me!
Jan 12, 2020 5:35 AM

May 2015
I normally don't watch super ecchi shows, but this was hilarious. Will most likely stick with it all the way through.

Jan 12, 2020 6:10 AM

Mar 2018
Me this episode...

WHY are the OP and ED so catchy, holy damn. They're great!
Also Kobayashi Yuusuke, you just HAD to do this show huh, lol.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jan 12, 2020 6:14 AM

Dec 2014
i see, this is an anime of culture
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Jan 12, 2020 6:52 AM
Jan 2020
holyshit this anime is amazing
join discord community for this anime 50 members so far https://discord.gg/DbKbrYR
Jan 12, 2020 7:50 AM

Jun 2015
I checked this first episode just out of curiosity (I liked Monster Musume, so...), fully expecting to drop it after 5 or 6 minutes. I was expecting just another low quality, ecchi isekai show, but boy was I wrong. The episode was honestly really good and had me stitches all the way through.

It was so wacky and unnapologetic that I couldn't help but enjoy it. No beating around the bush, as most ecchi do, and no wimpy protagonists either. The animation wasn't anything to write home about, but it's still above what I consider average for isekai. And that's not all: surprisingly, all the characters had interesting personalities and good chemistry with each other. There might even be an overaching plot here, with the angel wanting to go back to heaven but being unable to because of, y'know, all the sex (this last one might be a stretch, but still...).

Here's hoping that the show will keep up the quality and mantain the healthy balance between comedy and boobs.
Jan 12, 2020 8:00 AM
Jan 2020
AnotherGuy said:
I checked this first episode just out of curiosity (I liked Monster Musume, so...), fully expecting to drop it after 5 or 6 minutes. I was expecting just another low quality, ecchi isekai show, but boy was I wrong. The episode was honestly really good and had me stitches all the way through.

It was so wacky and unnapologetic that I couldn't help but enjoy it. No beating around the bush, as most ecchi do, and no wimpy protagonists either. The animation wasn't anything to write home about, but it's still above what I consider average for isekai. And that's not all: surprisingly, all the characters had interesting personalities and good chemistry with each other. There might even be an overaching plot here, with the angel wanting to go back to heaven but being unable to because of, y'know, all the sex (this last one might be a stretch, but still...).

Here's hoping that the show will keep up the quality and mantain the healthy balance between comedy and boobs.

I'm not incel or anything but just saying the people who downvoted and aren't watching it are most likely female
Jan 12, 2020 8:52 AM
Feb 2019
Glad i watching Uncensored version lol
For me this one better than nekopara.
Opening and ending song so catchy.
The artstyle is godly it's for the first time i not disturb seing old woman nude despite her face she have very erotic body. And crim also, i hate futa but he is okay. I love when crim flying showing his camel toe spat from behind.
lumberjacktimberJan 12, 2020 8:56 AM
Jan 12, 2020 9:19 AM

Aug 2012
dc22 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Who wrote this garbage? An SJW with a feminist? old hags and hermaphrodites....

True but fat ugly old women and hermaprodites or traps? Cannot understand. Goes against biology. Also that whole mana thing is bs. Old things smell and feel worse. The logic is bs. Yes in years she is older but her body is young.
YggdraSEED said:
@nightcrawlercyp

Coz this show is the kind of thing they would absolutely hate, why would they write something they hate?

Hence your comment didn't make sense, stop using terms you don't understand unless you are becoming what you hate, oh wait you hate show oof

They would hate? How do you figure?
here is some of the things they promote:
1. ugly fat old women should be appreciated more than beautiful young slim women . They started fat acceptance and other similar things. Much of feminism starts from the envy of ugly women towards the beautiful ones.
2.the whole thing with if you do not like fucking men pretending to be girls and hermaphrodites you should be put in jail also started by those two movements.
3.you believe they hate it because there are prostitutes? But the show makes a parody of males and mocks them (typical feminist thing) as dumb people that think only of sex. Also promotes slutiness.

So in short no they have no reason to hate it.
Jan 12, 2020 9:25 AM
Apr 2016
MrILLEGAL said:
https://twitter.com/amaharateikoku/status/1216045781565620224?s=1

"The creator of the source material said that the first episode is just a "light jab". He also visited the studio during the after recording of the first and last episode. According to him the last episode is way lewder the episode 1." 4chan

All episodes were already produced? Don't they do usually one episode per week? I mean, that's why we have recaps and delayed episodes, isn't it?
Jan 12, 2020 9:55 AM

Nov 2019
I didn't expect to enjoy this anime it's funny as hell
The concepts refreshing because we don't really get a lot of anime that openly deal with sex and normalize it
& the characters are great this first episode was fantastic 9.5/10 and I look forward to watching the rest
Just a reminder an anime doesn't have to have a deep meaningful message for it to be entertaining so stop being such a party pooper ;)

Jan 12, 2020 10:14 AM
May 2017
This anime hit the ground running and didn't slow down for a second. Lots of comedy and a wide variety of different species. A must-watch for sure.
Jan 12, 2020 10:39 AM

Dec 2017
I expected it to be something like a borderline hentai shitpost, but that was actually pretty fun to watch.
Jan 12, 2020 10:57 AM

Jun 2013
that was really funny
Jan 12, 2020 11:38 AM
Dec 2019
The action part was great. Their adventures are absurd, they plan to have sex with all species... There's some comedy in it, and the ecchi is good. I want to see how does the angel in the world.

[69/100]
Jan 12, 2020 12:57 PM

Aug 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
dc22 said:

True but fat ugly old women and hermaprodites or traps? Cannot understand. Goes against biology. Also that whole mana thing is bs. Old things smell and feel worse. The logic is bs. Yes in years she is older but her body is young.
YggdraSEED said:
@nightcrawlercyp

They would hate? How do you figure?
here is some of the things they promote:
1. ugly fat old women should be appreciated more than beautiful young slim women . They started fat acceptance and other similar things. Much of feminism starts from the envy of ugly women towards the beautiful ones.
2.the whole thing with if you do not like fucking men pretending to be girls and hermaphrodites you should be put in jail also started by those two movements.
3.you believe they hate it because there are prostitutes? But the show makes a parody of males and mocks them (typical feminist thing) as dumb people that think only of sex. Also promotes slutiness.

So in short no they have no reason to hate it.

Hermaprodite is nothing new...

Devilman did the same thing with this race:

BTW, hermaprhodite species exists in real life.

And the mana thing and old women... come on... is a joke...

about your points:

1- the point here is that different species, different tastes, for the elf, that old women is just a kid. That's the joke, the main character prefer elves because sexyness, but the elf prefer the mana.

2/3- I think that I don't need to reply this...
Jan 12, 2020 2:09 PM

Oct 2008
uncensored goodness! doesn't matter if they are hybrids or what not...
5/5.

Jan 12, 2020 2:27 PM
Nov 2018
anime has been saved
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

191 by sagallo »»
Apr 28, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.