Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2019 8:42 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nomiya kicked the shit outta that guy, kinda feel bad for him. Also I'm quite surprised Togawa did not get the call, I wonder where the story will be headed from now on.
Aug 31, 2019 5:49 PM

Aug 2018
It was so painful to see Nomiya like that. I mean, he is always looking to improve, to make his better, but again he's bottoming out. Kinda surprises me that Togawa didn't make it to the Japan team this time.

Another great chapter from the mastermind that is Takehiko Inoue.
Sep 1, 2019 12:27 PM

Dec 2016
nomiya really didn't have a good day. seems like the chapters are being regularly published now, look forward to seeing more.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Sep 17, 2019 1:56 AM

May 2016
Shit... Nomiya's frustration towards himself and the ones who showed him that his hard work amounted to nothing is so pitifully depressing and relatable that I nearly cried reading the panels twice in public. I really hope that he'll direct his self-disappointment towards improving himself soon.

Things are not good for Togawa with the Dreams winning a game against one of the four best wheelchair basketball teams in all of Japan. Here's hoping that Nagano will improve a lot thanks to his training in Germany since the others can't really train any harder than they already do but with Azumi back, they might be able to make a rebound.

Feb 26, 2:50 PM

Jan 2020
Fuck, it sucks seeing Nomiya reach such a low point in his life. He's fat as hell, and now he's projecting his anger to some guys just merely talking shit. Sucks even more that he's only like 18 years old, fresh outta high school, with all of these negative thoughts. I heavily relate to him on that aspect.

Atleast he's trying to play some basketball as shown in the beginning...I guess that's something. Keep being strong my glorious golden hearted GOAT.
man.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 96 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

4 by outolunch »»
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 90 Discussion

outolunch - Aug 26, 2020

7 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 84 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Feb 7, 2017

9 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.