Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2019 4:52 PM
Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
stupid ass prince .. i hope he get killed in the end ..
Sep 5, 2019 3:29 PM
Jun 2013
wow the prince sure is a dick. I know hes kind of stressed out right now but dam. Also hilda was kind of confusing. I mean if she was lying about bringing the price in I get it, but the way it was portrayed she actually meant to do it then just changed her mind again. Kind of sucks they already killed her off. Also philly explaining his actions to sam maybe would've helped the situation a tiny bit. As philly said in the end he did not think any of this through. It was nice to have sam go though some type of situation that im guessing will slowly have her question herself.
souledge94Sep 5, 2019 3:32 PM
Sep 28, 2019 1:35 PM
Nov 2015
Ok, I'm just going to say it: the prince is the spare that needs to be killed
Dec 27, 2023 8:37 AM

Jan 2008
The prince's attitude makes all the sense in the world, considering his entitled upbringing, the trauma he's going through, and the fact as you can see in the end credits he's known SAM since before she even had a face and human appearance. So her artificial creation has always been at the forefront of his mind.

I don't have a problem with his shitty attitude in this episode, as its logical, but the bigger issue is what the heck old man Nine is even doing there. Very deus ex machina.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

More topics from this board

» Is it the first time that a western comic book is adapted to anime?

removed-user - Aug 15, 2019

44 by jyagan0 »»
Yesterday, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 12 Discussion

FMmatron - Aug 19, 2019

20 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 10 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 24, 2019

3 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 6 Discussion

Angry_Anime_Nerd - Aug 17, 2019

6 by Beatnik »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:38 PM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 4 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 16, 2019

4 by Beatnik »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.