Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 9, 2019 7:57 AM

Apr 2011
The one who's a devil is that teacher. Poor Latina.

I'm surprised Dale has a 'special' authority. If he saw that, that bitch wouldn't leave the place alive. She'll be sliced to pieces.

It was a good thing Chloe was a good friend to her.
Oct 17, 2019 7:36 PM

Feb 2014
The thing is..... she was strong enough to tear off her horn? nani the fuck
Dec 7, 2019 9:52 AM
Apr 2016
Well, this episode somewhat killed it for me, did they really have to put an unstable psychopath in this lighthearted show? That was just annoying.
Jan 28, 2020 5:38 PM

Dec 2008
Though I like this show, it doesnt do a good job of hiding the murder bandit hypocrusy present in an mmo rpg fantasy setting. The father character, Dale, slaughters people, devilsand monsters clalously, though acts so nice around his duaghter. But the two faced nature of people is common throughout life.
Still another cardinal sin of the series so far is that when Latina was injured, the human with weak healing magic did not conjugate the words to cast a minor healing spell, which is supposed to be impossible for most, especially humans.
Things GOTTA be consistent to be well done. Thats another demerit, though , again, the show is enjoyable, I can tell its not a 9 or 10 scorer. lol
Feb 2, 2020 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
MUST PROTECC, SHE DEFILED THE CUTE ONE

if Dale was there he would have obliterated that teacher within seconds, but damn who the hell is Dale actually for holding so much power

Feb 2, 2020 10:39 PM
Oct 2019
This episode made Ayn Rand look subtle. What got me most though was how out of character it was for Dale, the ultimate helicopter parent to not bother meeting with or finding out about Latina's teachers before she went to school. They are going through the trouble of hiding her horns. He had commented on the prejudice against devils. His not doing anything till after it blows up shows he's no goblin slayer.
Feb 2, 2020 10:46 PM
Oct 2019
Reapermask said:

if Dale was there he would have obliterated that teacher within seconds, but damn who the hell is Dale actually for holding so much power

Dude he's the hero of prophecy to go up against the demon lord. He's also an effing loser who doesn't get paid enough to make rent, or sent his reward back to his village/ or accepted getting his village left alone as his reward, just so they can treat him like crap.
Apr 29, 2020 10:14 PM
Nov 2014
Fuck that teacher. FUCK HER. goddammit now she lost both horns and I'm not gonna get over it anytime soon.
May 9, 2020 7:15 PM

Apr 2013
The self mutilation and the sound... wow that was something...

Also the pool of blood in the anime was a huge amount. It doesn't seem to affect her though so that's a good thing at least.

Dec 4, 2020 7:50 AM

Oct 2020
Teacher:lift Latina's hair
Everyone:Ohh so you've chosen death
Mar 30, 2021 4:47 PM
Jun 2020
im with the teacher i admit what she did was wrong i would just quit the school as protest for not wanting to teach a devil

and i heard her parents and village got murdered by devils so he can sympatate with her
Apr 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Sep 2012
Vi- said:
The thing is..... she was strong enough to tear off her horn? nani the fuck

well her horns were small and as thick as grownup fingers that shouldn't be 2hard?

Reapermask said:

hes line of work he probably made some friends that have a lot of power/influence

Maruseru93 said:
im with the teacher i admit what she did was wrong i would just quit the school as protest for not wanting to teach a devil

and i heard her parents and village got murdered by devils so he can sympatate with her

just cause some are bad all are bad?

and she is small innocent child

that's bigoted stance well not as bigoted as the trash teacher
Sugram22Apr 2, 2021 11:52 AM
Dec 17, 2021 6:12 PM
Feb 2019
That teacher was awful to her she just a kid who wanna to learn but not her racism about humans and demon can't be friend she just a damn kid. Let her learn and make friends don't make it worse about her history. That teacher make me mad and sh*t I love this anime not in a sexual way but it very wholesome to me. I like her and she is very sweet I'm glad he got her as his daughter. You guys should be ashamed of yourself
May 3, 2022 11:05 AM

Jul 2019
I feel bad for the teacher having to end up like that and fucking up her life due to that. Still, she was so, so out of line so she brought it on herself.

Latina's singing was adorable! I agree with Dale.

Jul 16, 2022 2:13 PM
Dec 2019
Typical first school day's experience
Jul 25, 2022 2:32 PM

Feb 2020
Man, that clownish portrayal of discrimination killed all the impact of the episode :/ Not happy with Dale's answer to Latina's fear of being alone again either... I hope the rest of the show is like the previous episodes again.
Oct 15, 2022 7:42 AM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode!
Jan 3, 2023 5:33 AM
Oct 2022
the ep was good but i really wanted to see dale murder that bitch
Apr 6, 2023 8:00 AM
Oct 2021
Ah, such a mix of sadness and happiness in one episode!

It’s a shame about her other horn, but Latina’s awful singing at the end absolutely killed me-
May 17, 2023 5:52 AM

Aug 2019
yeah that character was made for the viewer to get mad at but im still mad. at least dale made her get what she deserved. or at least some of what she deserved.
and thankfully the horn wasnt completely torn of or it grows back(?) (you can see horns on both sides of her head at the end). she is cute but kind of plain so her losing her horn(s) would be bad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2023 10:55 PM

Oct 2022
Damn, serious Dale was fun to watch. It just proves how much of an impact Latina had on Dale's personality after meeting him. We've heard a lot about how Dale is a well known adventurer but now we know what he is like to gain the reputation.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

44 by thekingofisekai »»
Apr 23, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

117 by nightjasmine »»
Apr 22, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2019

86 by woozittle »»
Feb 11, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

43 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

34 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.