Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2018 5:01 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shit hit the fan.

This episode felt like 5 minutes. Ok, the plot and development between the characters are moving on fast, but imo it's still able to cover up many things necessary to make this an engaging watch for me.

The only thing I'm not quite getting is why Taka is ready to give up everything for Sara. Maybe I get it, but only here I would've wished for a more fleshed out development in order to get even more invested. Still got some intense romantic scenes due to the great directing. The action and drama are top notch to. Really looking forward to the last episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 12, 2019 7:38 AM

Jan 2013
earthquakes are allways fun in their own right.
Jan 25, 2019 12:48 PM

Sep 2011
"Your ocean! Let me see it too!" Girl, same. lol No, seriously, their night of passion, with both of them finally realizing and giving in to their feelings was certainly something. The theme song is also beautiful, and it helped a lot with the atmosphere of the moment.

It's sad that Taka had to go through that kind of abuse with his boss' wife, being used when he was unable to refuse. He seemed very strong and free at first, but I guess that even the great Taka carries a heavy burden. It's crazy how the situation developed like this when Sara doesn't owe anything to those people, she was only tricked! At least her mother was spared and they went for her brother, poor guy though, fortunately he has Taka on his side.

Akiko also went through with the wedding, but she saw Taka once again, and yes, she is obssesed to the point of asking her husband to kill him for her, and what a way to end the episode! Part of me hopes that Sara and Taka will end together and happy, but everything, even nature, is against them so I should know better. And to think this is based on real facts, what a tragedy. But there is a whole episode left, I wonder what's going to happen.
Oct 11, 2021 2:02 AM

Aug 2017
Surprised to see that Akiko's wedding was part-Japanese and part-Western. Maybe it was a thing back then.

If only Taka had played along calling Sara "his woman" back then, most of the bad things wouldn't have happened! Wished for a bit longer "save Junichiro" sequence, the revolver action was cool.
Fayrin said:
And to think this is based on real facts, what a tragedy. But there is a whole episode left, I wonder what's going to happen.

Do you mean the eartquake specifically, or was the actual story based on some real events?
St0rmbladeOct 11, 2021 4:58 AM
Oct 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Sep 2011
St0rmblade said:

Do you mean the eartquake specifically, or was the actual story based on some real events?

Oh, I was referring to the Great Kantou earthquake, sorry if it sounded misleading.
Jul 15, 2023 12:44 PM

Jan 2016
omg omg omg omg omg omg
:O

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 4 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

8 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 1 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 16, 2018

3 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 11:03 AM

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 2 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

3 by Unowen »»
Jun 30, 2019 6:32 AM

» Has anyone seen this?

Blinkspot - May 10, 2017

0 by Blinkspot »»
May 10, 2017 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.