Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2018 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, more fairy tale characters. This show definitely contains the high fantasy vibes.

I like the world building though in terms of creativity. (it does look like a world based on the game) I noticed this episode/show doesn't have much action at all. Still, I doubt it needs any considering how Yuu's power works. Lol @ the drunk fairies.
Nov 1, 2018 11:19 AM

Apr 2012
Another enchanting episode this week. Resolution was a bit quick but that's the kind of pace this anime set I suppose.

So next week is minorities country, not sure what to expect from such a name tbh.
Nov 1, 2018 2:04 PM

Sep 2011
A really satisfying conclusion! Salodeah's development felt compelling, she went from wanting to pass her mistake on someone else to wanting to finish what she started. And in the end, she didn't seal or killed the Dragon, but instead she gave it a chance to know warmth, and spring! It was beautiful, and his new form was really cute, just like her new wings! Oh, and her teacher giving up his ability to fly in order to protect her with that pendant was moving too!

Paristos, and Meneraiah's feud was overcomed in a nice way too, he put himself in danger to save something that was important to her, and they learned to respect each other. And this really is a beautiful production, I love the background art, and the character and monster designs. The monsters remind me a lot of Pokémon, those flying bugs were really cute, just like those spiders, they didn't even seem menacing at all, I felt bad for them when they were attacked, but well. It would be nice to know more about the relationship between the Queen, and Zephyrodai, but it was a really good episode!
Nov 1, 2018 10:40 PM
Jun 2016
I've been a bit up in the air on this series so far, but this one hit it out of the park and was great :>
Nov 1, 2018 11:19 PM

Nov 2017
- so... this problem wasnt solved by Yuu healing magic.
- i like how those 2 fairies become closer each other
- so... that black fairies is the queen childhood friend
Now Loading.....
Nov 2, 2018 1:09 AM
Oct 2018
EratiK said:
Another enchanting episode this week. Resolution was a bit quick but that's the kind of pace this anime set I suppose.

So next week is minorities country, not sure what to expect from such a name tbh.

to avoid spoiling too much i'll talk about the country itself. The ethnic/minority country comprises of characters in the smaller ethnic groups you'll find in Japan. So you'll see a few mostly Chinese names and designs pop up in the next episode.
Nov 2, 2018 3:28 AM
Jun 2017
Nice finale... I just love how they have ended this episode, instead of turning the dragon into stone, the princess just made it her pet and she made the SPRING ALIVE... im happy on how they have ended this episode
Nov 2, 2018 10:37 AM

May 2018
A heartwarming happy ending. Princess's new wings is very cute.
Nov 2, 2018 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
@fuyukkun_
Thank you for the info. Still, kind of a weird way to put it.
Nov 2, 2018 4:03 PM

Oct 2015
As expected the fairy princess sought out the mess she created. I guess those two are still rivals, something's never change.

An okay episode, Yuu didn't shine in this since episode for heaven's sake he is the protagonist of the show.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 2, 2018 4:24 PM

Jun 2014
The princess was the one who solved the fog problem in the end.

Glad to see that everything worked out okay. This show has a really happy, warm vibe to it that I like.

Nov 2, 2018 8:47 PM

Oct 2008
Sheesh! all these trouble here and there but the Tomboy Princess could do it and resolve it after all... really thought it's gonna get tragic when she's gonna go for t alone against that dragon...wasted worries...
3/5.

Nov 3, 2018 12:25 AM
Jun 2017
in the end nothing rly matters. spoiled kid think shes wise af
not much detail they give but in a sudden she just say "ill ask from inside".
and the effect of yuu's healing that change the core's dialogue with the spoiled princess isnt emphasized much.
no consequences is to be shown in this episode as long as the case is done then its ok to call it an ending.
thus make me ratin this from masterpiece to 7
the art, animation and Strack is still 10/10 cus it heal my heart's monstrosity.
Nov 3, 2018 6:02 AM

May 2017
That was anticlimactic af

Also, that was the princess's father right? The only interesting shit about this arc and we didn't get a resolution to it smfh
Nov 4, 2018 3:15 PM
Jun 2016
I love the sweetness and warmth in this anime. I also really love the art style, with the bright animated characters against pastel painted backgrounds. Also that is the cutest darn dragon ever.
Nov 6, 2018 8:47 AM

Apr 2015
The princess is mildly annoying, moany bitchy and weepy. A classic anime kiddie heroine I guess

Still retains that integrity and sweetness of the last episodes but a tad rushed and confused.
Feb 8, 2019 4:34 AM

Jun 2011
definitely anticlimatic.. weakest episode so far.

character development for the princess is way too rushed and cliche.. her talisman broke and now all of the sudden she treasures the necklace a lot more than she initially did, but why? Nothing changed from the beginning until now.

a lot of her development is abrupt and make no sense, it's like they skipped a huge chunk of the middle portion.

and then there's the tribe that couldn't fly, suddenly they're in real good relationship with the queen..

Some part of the story is definitely skipped over.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 2, 2019 7:26 PM

May 2012
Nice development, still really like the pacing of where this anime is going. Looking forwards to see what's next.
Nov 15, 2021 2:56 AM

Feb 2020
That was a heartwarming conclusion to this arc. I really liked these two episodes.
Nov 13, 2022 3:44 PM

Dec 2017
I swear someone was chopping onions when that talisman broke.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
Jan 21, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

20 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 5:53 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

15 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 4:57 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2018

11 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 3:43 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2018

23 by Serafos »»
Nov 14, 2021 11:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.