Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 15, 2023 9:51 PM
Apr 2021
I hate that I feel bad for Kenny.
I despised him, he is a murderer.
But he is Levi's uncle. And
now Mikasa is related to Levi.
Historia killing her father was crazy.
Also the ending was sick, who is the beast titan.
Now we can figure out what the other enemy's plan
is.
Mar 26, 2023 8:36 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I said that I thought "Wish" was the best episode of S3 P1... but I think I've changed my mind. It's this one: "Friends." Kenny's backstory, Levi's backstory, Kenny telling Levi that he left him at an early age because he didn't deserve to be his father, the reveal that Kenny is Levi's uncle, and Kenny passing on the spinal fluid that he stole from Reiss, the crowning of Historia as queen as the crowd cheers, and of course the Historia punch, which leads into the first time we've seen Levi smile; impactful because of how Levi has only known a life of death, violence, and loss until now.... I love all of it. It's my favourite episode of this season.

edit: and bro how could I forget about the end of the episode, showing a reiner who got the crap beaten out of him by the beast titan. This aired like 5-somewhat years ago and I'm still feeling the HYPE.
BetaMaleUltraMar 26, 2023 9:28 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 1, 2023 2:39 PM

Sep 2019
Kenny is a unique character. I waited for 'another Levi' to appear.
I want to know the process of extracting the solution in that syringe.
Kenny backstory, I love that wow
very touching
So Kenny and Uri have been friends for decades?
Their relationship is so interesting and fascinating.
Thanks to the author for creating such a Kenny and bringing him to the viewers in the most amazing way.
Shhh now I wonder who's going to turn into a titan?
titan is still the main theme, thank god
Wow Kenny... didn't expect a scoundrel's decision to be wiser than most humans.
Queen Historia. I love it. OMG
Levi smiling... wow this is rare.
Why did Historia become queen happen so quickly? I want to see more.
Mikasa, you're not satisfied, are you?
Who is that? 10 eps passed... orangutitan finally appeared.
Apr 23, 2023 8:26 PM

Apr 2021
Kenny's backstory was rather touching, and him talking to Levi. And he's Levi's uncle?! Wow. Historia looked very pretty at her coronation, she seemed happy. Plus Monke titan at the end, becomes shirtless man with glasses... hmm... Overall great, tense episode!

Apr 29, 2023 7:19 AM

Nov 2010
That confirms it. Levi is distantly related to Mikasa, and he's Kenny's nephew.
This show's OST is so damn good. It never fails to give me goosebumps, especially the one that played when they were showing Frieda's scenes.
I thought Kenny would kiss & grope that chick. I would if I were him. hehe
Historia actually "smacked" Levi. That was funny. She's so cute!
Jun 8, 2023 7:52 PM
Mar 2023
Standout episode due to the background and development of critical characters. Great monologue by Kenny.
Jul 29, 2023 5:23 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 20, 2023 2:07 PM
Sep 2022
It was just amazing how they tell about Kenny's history, all the thing about him with Levi and the other guy (i forgot the name).

Levi finally know about his kinship with Mikasa. I'm excited to see the Duo Ackerman together.
Aug 24, 2023 11:23 PM
Jan 2023
Holy schmoly this episode was really good, so much lore šŸ˜©
Oct 18, 2023 8:41 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, I like that in the end Kenny was not looking for power but rather wanted to see him just like his best friend and the truth is that he did not want/could be a father but at least it gave him the means for Levi to survive, it is interesting that he left the opportunity to transform into a titan for someone else. I can't believe they still want to hit Levi lol and no one waited for his reaction, uhh the other Titans were training and it looks like the beast titan won... how strong will he be? We will see

Muy buen episodio, me gusta que Kenny al final no buscaba poder sino que queria ver lo que su mejor amigo podia y que sea honesto de que no queria/poder se padre pero por lo menos le dio medios para que Levi sobreviviera y le deja la oportunidad de transformarse en un titan a alguien mas. no puedo creer que todavia siguen con lo de golpear a Levi jajaja y nadie espero su reaccion, uhh los demas Titanes entrenando y parece que gano el titan bestia...que tan fuerte sera ? veremos
Nov 30, 2023 5:55 PM

Nov 2023
Kenny is dead! Oh well, boohoo
Dec 1, 2023 9:19 AM
Aug 2020
So why exactly did they want Historia to punch Levi?
Dec 9, 2023 2:30 PM
Dec 2019
ABSALOUTE BANGER. THE ENDING, LEVI LAUGHING, KENNY'S BACKSTORY, IT WAS ALL JUST PERFECT.
Feb 22, 8:27 PM
Sep 2023
is eren's dad the Beast Titan? if he is, this is about to get interesting
Mar 19, 4:41 AM
Jul 2023
I love this kind of episode, just focus on one thing without cutting to another
- Kenny was an odd dude, wanting power just to see what would happen. His interactions with Uri were quite interesting
- Queen Historia! Hell yeah
- WHOAAAA Reiner and Bertholt??? And the beast Titan??? Next row is ode should be good
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 25, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.