Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:45 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mainly about how red and blue king became one and met. Also there's someone in red that gets in trouble. Tatara appears, too.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 5, 2018 1:35 PM
Jun 2016
So is there anybody that has been able to watch any of the "movies" as of now. I just looked over 50 + sites for a hour or 2 and found nothing.
Oct 14, 2018 8:52 PM
Sep 2018
Cystar said:
So is there anybody that has been able to watch any of the "movies" as of now. I just looked over 50 + sites for a hour or 2 and found nothing.

AnimeLab has the first three available if you live in Aus/NZ/Have a VPN.
Oct 24, 2018 9:39 AM
Jun 2016
Nazenn said:
Cystar said:

Great....so I can watch this no where. Sigh thanks for the info.
Nov 7, 2018 5:33 PM
Mar 2017
Nazenn said:
Cystar said:

Thanks for the advice. Btw, the 4th movie is out as well.
Nov 8, 2018 4:15 PM
Sep 2018
ShinobiOtGP said:
Nazenn said:

Thanks for the advice. Btw, the 4th movie is out as well.

I saw that, thanks though. Honestly I was less then impressed with the first three, but the fourth has my favorite characters in it so I'm trying to hold off until I'm less hyped so I'm not too disappointed if its crap.
Nov 9, 2018 4:21 PM
Feb 2018
someone find a way for us americans to watch it! PLEASE! I want to see them sooooo baddddd. i need a link!
Dec 15, 2018 1:56 PM

Apr 2017
TUBI TV has it for free, I just started watching it on the PS4 App but I'm sure TUBI is available on other platforms too.
Dec 22, 2018 1:54 PM
Dec 2018
Tysm KingKronos. I just installed Tubi Tv and yes they do have K Seven Stories. :D
Jan 12, 2019 8:37 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow this movie just made me from not caring too much about Mikoto to outright not liking him. Sure he doesn't have to fulfill a King's duties, but he doesn't have to go about giving anyone who can pass the "test" and then just letting them run around doing whatever until things get bad.

I'm glad they restrained themselves a bit with the fight scenes in terms of camerawork. It actually looked good. But conveniently, there were no cars and no one around where Mikoto and Munataka were fighting... also when everyone was after Yamata, there was no one else around on the streets... the world of K seems so isolated.

Anyways, aside from some nice visuals, it really wasn't that interesting of a movie. The best part was when Ichigen Miwa showed up at the end, he was very cool standing on his sword. Also, I enjoy seeing Totsuka and Kusanagi.
Jan 13, 2019 3:31 PM

Jun 2009
This sure was boring. There were some moments I really liked but overall it didn't leave much of an impression. Also, Totsuka looked really ugly in some scenes (which is a shame since I love him a lot).
Jan 26, 2019 7:20 AM

Feb 2013
The fight was the most interesting part, the story wasn't that great.

And the first 7 minutes are supposed to be this special? https://myanimelist.net/anime/37308/K__Seven_Stories_-_The_Idol_K
Feb 10, 2019 9:45 PM
Jan 2019
Missed the animation and the soundtrack for this anime <3
was hoping for a story continuing AFTER the anime, but this works too.

the beginning kinda got me worried tho XD
thought I was watching the wrong movie.
Mar 7, 2019 6:21 AM
Aug 2018
X3MReaper said:
Missed the animation and the soundtrack for this anime <3
was hoping for a story continuing AFTER the anime, but this works too.

the beginning kinda got me worried tho XD
thought I was watching the wrong movie.

Same hahaha i thought kissanime.ru got it wrong, i thought i was watching the idol k

And Ichigen!! No wonder kuro is fangirling over him
Mar 16, 2019 1:29 AM

Feb 2014
Ichigen entry was dope!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 18, 2019 3:00 PM

Dec 2016
Ichigen Miwa's interference was very cool! Kuroh should be very proud of him! *ahem* The fight between Red and Blue Kings are very typical and it's been a while since I've watched their fight. But actually, I wasn't here for HOMRA nor Scepter 4, I am here to watch and support Hakumaitou. I know this movie is not dedicated for Silver Clan yet, but I'm very excited to watch more of them.

I was very happy to see the trio Kuroh, Shiro and Neko, even just for a bit ^^ Couldn't stop staring at Shiro holding Kuroh's hand >w>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Apr 18, 2019 3:29 PM
Sep 2017
Just watched. Wasn't too sure when it took place at first because the beginning with Shiro threw me off. It's been a while too. Great short movie and can't wait to watch the others when I have time!
May 4, 2019 11:13 PM

Jun 2012
This was great, been 4 years since I saw anything related to the franchise and I missed it. The fight was cool and the music was great as always.
Apr 6, 2020 3:24 AM

May 2016
Still a big fan of K but this movie was Mediocre. 5/10
Jul 12, 2020 6:12 PM

Jun 2014
Bishi anime boys, highly oversaturated colors and CG effects, hyper-realistic backgrounds, exciting action animation, fire music score, what is there to not like?

It seems this movie series is going to fill in all the holes that the main series hinted at and/or glossed over. Exactly what I was hoping for.
Jul 21, 2020 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
Interesting to see a bit of HOMRA and SCEPTER 4 before the first season and how Mikoto and Reisi met as kings

I hope that one of the other movies will show what happened to the previous kings and what happened at that big incident.

Dec 25, 2020 7:25 AM

Apr 2013
Suoh still makes as much sense as he did in the first season. "I'm deciding how powerful I am". Uhm no, you don't? Else everyone could just become the most powerful lol
Oct 30, 2023 10:22 AM
Jul 2015
I dont know what the annoying plots

But surprised everyone so fcking handsome

But i mostly like blue

But this series make me simp Red King his hair delinquent type voice walking talk punch and kick are so sexy from popular VA

Then you compared his 3K fans vs Blue king 3++ HELP

anyway a story bout delinquent gang but justice but the weakling newbies have betrayed the leader trust and become predators

Reason strong leader cant pick any members to join easily need people who protect the group and leader not just using the name and power for benefits

Anyway today im mikoto fans 🥵🥵🥵 melting just like iron

More topics from this board

» NEW INFO Released!

TomoyaOkazaki19 - Oct 5, 2017

25 by Azbest »»
Jan 9, 2019 3:33 PM

» So is there a maximum number of kings and/or swords?

ffleader1 - May 29, 2016

19 by vegeta8639 »»
Feb 1, 2018 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.