Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2016 8:41 AM

Sep 2014
As fas as I understand, the Slate can give people power or something. turning them into kings.
The Gold King is the 2nd owner of the Slate, so why exactly would he distribute this power so universally.
Besides, the Slate is blown up anyway, so shouldn't all the kings become normal people. I guess the Slate is a smaller part of "something", so in this season, the kings will discover that "something" and regain their power to fight with probably another evil king.
Seriously, the gold king needed to be more selective when choosing who to pass the power.
May 29, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2016
Yeah. The slate is probably part of something smaller. But I hope that the writers of K dont repeat the concept of a bad king wanting to capture the slates.

I also hope that the blues and reds wont be so friendly going forward. Why did they work together? Don't the Homra guys no that, by helping the blues, they helped Munakata continue his tyrannical rule over Japan? I honestly saw the greens as the good guys because they supported personal freedom.

Great series although I disagree w/ the authors socio-political views
May 29, 2016 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
I am pretty sure this will be a prequel telling us the backstories of the kings.
This is based on the fact that there are manga out right now doing just that so this would be an adaptation of them.
Also there's the fact that both Gold king, Nagare and Suou are on that poster so a prequel seems most likely.
Perhaps it might show us a bit of what is happening after the second seasons ending but I think they should just leave it be. The slate is destroyed, the best characters are dead and the others are living peaceful lives. There's really not much to add at this point.
Jun 19, 2016 2:40 PM

Mar 2012
Tottaly off topic, but this will be the third season?? I didn't even know it has a second lol.
Sep 17, 2016 12:00 AM
Dec 2015
vegeta8639 said:
I am pretty sure this will be a prequel telling us the backstories of the kings.
This is based on the fact that there are manga out right now doing just that so this would be an adaptation of them.
Also there's the fact that both Gold king, Nagare and Suou are on that poster so a prequel seems most likely.
Perhaps it might show us a bit of what is happening after the second seasons ending but I think they should just leave it be. The slate is destroyed, the best characters are dead and the others are living peaceful lives. There's really not much to add at this point.

I doubt it will be prequel mal says its a sequel and thats usually always right
Sep 17, 2016 3:24 AM

Jan 2013
Siaster said:
vegeta8639 said:

It's listed under "other" for season 1 and under "sequel" for season 2 so no idea what to tell you. It could be partly what happens after season 2 and partly the backstories for the kings but I see no indication that MAL has some special knowledge here. There is no information about this anime so how would they know that it is definitely a sequel.

I still believe it's most likely what I said in my earlier post.
And "thats usually always right" makes no sense. It can't be "usually" and "always" at the same time.
Sep 17, 2016 1:43 PM
Dec 2015
vegeta8639 said:
Siaster said:

It's listed under "other" for season 1 and under "sequel" for season 2 so no idea what to tell you. It could be partly what happens after season 2 and partly the backstories for the kings but I see no indication that MAL has some special knowledge here. There is no information about this anime so how would they know that it is definitely a sequel.

And "thats usually always right" makes no sense. It can't be "usually" and "always" at the same time.

not to mention the silver king wouldnt be in that young body, because if its a prequel he would still have his previous body. so im almost positive that your wrong
Sep 17, 2016 2:04 PM

Jan 2013
Siaster said:
vegeta8639 said:

not to mention the silver king wouldnt be in that young body, because if its a prequel he would still have his previous body. so im almost positive that your wrong

So what you think they're just gonna resurrect the 4 dead kings. Oh and you're dead wrong about the body thing. At the end of S2 he gets his OLD body back so if it was a sequel why would he have this one?
Like I said they're probably adapting the novels like this one
https://myanimelist.net/manga/47028/K_Side_Blue
telling the kings/clans back stories, with maybe some new stuff in there. I think probably they will indeed tell a little about after S2 but I seriously doubt it will be just a full sequel.
Sep 27, 2016 3:11 AM

Jan 2013
foreverartist said:
vegeta8639 said:

So what you think they're just gonna resurrect the 4 dead kings. Oh and you're dead wrong about the body thing. At the end of S2 he gets his OLD body back so if it was a sequel why would he have this one?
Like I said they're probably adapting the novels like this one
https://myanimelist.net/manga/47028/K_Side_Blue
telling the kings/clans back stories, with maybe some new stuff in there. I think probably they will indeed tell a little about after S2 but I seriously doubt it will be just a full sequel.

Its most likely explaining the kings back story and you all forgot BEFORE the Silver king used that body it was the COLORLESS kings body so that's the story their going to tell. Like what really happened to the colorless king to make him go so crazy in the first place. It even showed him regaining his body back not just the Silver king but the Colorless king to. None of you even thought of that. It just shows how much you even pay attention to the little details at all. Think before you start saying shit your all dumb asses. And who cares if its a sequel or prequel its part of the story. Just be happy that its still going and it doesn't just ends without telling us everything.

You're such an idiot. That wasn't the colorless kings original body, it was just a random body he stole before taking the silver kings body. The guy who got that body back at the end was the original owner just like that girl got her body back in season one.

And bro even if it DOES tell the story of the colorless king (which it very well might, maybe eventually leading up to taking that body) that would STILL fit exactly with what I said previously. I am the guy saying it will be a prequel telling the story of the kings with maybe some parts telling us what happens after S2.

And you're saying I don't pay attention to details? Go watch the first season as I am pretty sure they explain this shit there. And if you don't believe me here's the wiki for the colorless king. http://k-project.wikia.com/wiki/Colorless_King
Yea so fuck you for calling me a dumbass when you're the one who doesn't know shit.
I've said literally NOTHING wrong on this whole thread you little faggot.

And nice fucking grammar.
"the story their going to tell", It's "they are" or "they're" for short.
"regaining his body back" is redundant. Either use "regaining his body" or "gaining his body back" both are unnecessary.
"but the Colorless king to" It's "Too" you down syndrome patient.
"your all dumb asses" It's "You're". The fucking most basic one and of course you get it wrong.
"if its a sequel" "It IS" or "It's". Writing "its" without the apostrophe is the possessive.
You made this mistake 3 more times.
" doesn't just ends without telling us everything." "Doesn't just END" with no "S" at the end fucktard.

Learn some English before you start posting shit you degenerate.
Sep 27, 2016 3:20 AM

Jun 2015
vegeta8639 said:
foreverartist said:

Its most likely explaining the kings back story and you all forgot BEFORE the Silver king used that body it was the COLORLESS kings body so that's the story their going to tell. Like what really happened to the colorless king to make him go so crazy in the first place. It even showed him regaining his body back not just the Silver king but the Colorless king to. None of you even thought of that. It just shows how much you even pay attention to the little details at all. Think before you start saying shit your all dumb asses. And who cares if its a sequel or prequel its part of the story. Just be happy that its still going and it doesn't just ends without telling us everything.

You're such an idiot. That wasn't the colorless kings original body, it was just a random body he stole before taking the silver kings body. The guy who got that body back at the end was the original owner just like that girl got her body back in season one.

And bro even if it DOES tell the story of the colorless king (which it very well might, maybe eventually leading up to taking that body) that would STILL fit exactly with what I said previously. I am the guy saying it will be a prequel telling the story of the kings with maybe some parts telling us what happens after S2.

And you're saying I don't pay attention to details? Go watch the first season as I am pretty sure they explain this shit there. And if you don't believe me here's the wiki for the colorless king. http://k-project.wikia.com/wiki/Colorless_King
Yea so fuck you for calling me a dumbass when you're the one who doesn't know shit.

"regaining his body back" is redundant. Either use "regaining his body" or "gaining his body back" both are unnecessary.
"your all dumb asses" It's "You're". The fucking most basic one and of course you get it wrong.
"if its a sequel" "It IS" or "It's". Writing "its" without the apostrophe is the possessive.
" doesn't just ends without telling us everything." "Doesn't just END" with no "S" at the end fucktard.

Dude, chill, don't stoop to their level.

P.S. You might want to stop calling out on people for being ungrammatical. Your sentences are riddled with construction mistakes as well.
Sep 27, 2016 4:23 AM

Jan 2013
BRB-kun said:
vegeta8639 said:

P.S. You might want to stop calling out on people for being ungrammatical. Your sentences are riddled with construction mistakes as well.

Hey, he started it.
But no seriously if you think I've made grammatical mistakes anywhere in my post please provide examples. That way I can actually see what exactly you're talking about and if I am indeed wrong (which happens to everyone) I will try and avoid making that mistake in the future.
Sep 27, 2016 4:59 AM

Jun 2015
vegeta8639 said:
BRB-kun said:

Hey, he started it.
But no seriously if you think I've made grammatical mistakes anywhere in my post please provide examples. That way I can actually see what exactly you're talking about and if I am indeed wrong (which happens to everyone) I will try and avoid making that mistake in the future.

Well, for future reference.

Just some minor stuff like possessive nouns' apostrophes, minding your commas and rearranging your compound complex sentences.

Plus, it's refered to as ungrammatical. Grammar is a standard so there's no proper/improper/nice/bad grammar, merely ungrammatical/grammatical.
Sep 27, 2016 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
BRB-kun said:
vegeta8639 said:

Hey, he started it.

Just some minor stuff like possessive nouns' apostrophes, minding your commas and rearranging your compound complex sentences.

Plus, it's refered to as ungrammatical. Grammar is a standard so there's no proper/improper/nice/bad grammar, merely ungrammatical/grammatical.

Hey I learned in school that to make a noun possessive you put an "s" at the end so I don't care. That's the way I'm gonna do it. And "'s" is short for "is" or "has"
So "the dog is stupid" = "the dog's stupid" and "the dogs toy" means the toy belongs to the dog.
No idea if it's a British thing or if I was taught wrong but that's the way I'll do it unless it becomes a major issue and I do have a C2 level degree in English.

As for the commas do not get me started on that. First I'm not using enough commas, then "Do, not, put unnecessary, commas everywhere" and now I just put them wherever I feel like and other times do not.
So what, you're saying "grammatical mistake" isn't a thing?
That's news to me. Is "grammar mistake" better? I mean it is an objective mistake right?
I should still be able to say it in a descriptive manner.

And finally I do not need to have perfect grammar to be able to call someone out on obvious mistakes they make.
If someone talk like dis, I can certainly call them out on it even if I forget to place a comma or two in my own post.
Feb 20, 2017 11:12 AM

May 2013
YatoKirigaya said:
Yeah. The slate is probably part of something smaller. But I hope that the writers of K dont repeat the concept of a bad king wanting to capture the slates.

I also hope that the blues and reds wont be so friendly going forward. Why did they work together? Don't the Homra guys no that, by helping the blues, they helped Munakata continue his tyrannical rule over Japan? I honestly saw the greens as the good guys because they supported personal freedom.

Great series although I disagree w/ the authors socio-political views

So I agree in some sense and do understand you POV. However, here is mine. Blue is like the police, enforcing the law. Reds are like the honour among thieves group. Basically, they help those on the other side of the law to some extent (like a Mafia group) whilst dipping their fingers on some of dat action. The green is the threat to the HOMRA's lifestyle. Don't forget the greens originally helped the colourless king's ascension to the Himmelreich. This eventually led to Mikoto Suoh's early death and forced a change in the red camp, almost disbanding them. Think of the red and greens as rivals since, 'One Mountain Cannot Contain Two Tigers'
TO BE UPDATED
Feb 23, 2017 12:48 AM
Apr 2016
SkyTaiga said:
Tottaly off topic, but this will be the third season?? I didn't even know it has a second lol.

it seems like there will be a third season
May 6, 2017 4:50 PM
May 2011
vegeta8639 said:
BRB-kun said:

Hey I learned in school that to make a noun possessive you put an "s" at the end so I don't care. That's the way I'm gonna do it. And "'s" is short for "is" or "has"
So "the dog is stupid" = "the dog's stupid" and "the dogs toy" means the toy belongs to the dog.
No idea if it's a British thing or if I was taught wrong but that's the way I'll do it unless it becomes a major issue and I do have a C2 level degree in English.

As for the commas do not get me started on that. First I'm not using enough commas, then "Do, not, put unnecessary, commas everywhere" and now I just put them wherever I feel like and other times do not.
That's news to me. Is "grammar mistake" better? I mean it is an objective mistake right?

And finally I do not need to have perfect grammar to be able to call someone out on obvious mistakes they make.
If someone talk like dis, I can certainly call them out on it even if I forget to place a comma or two in my own post.

True, you don't need to have good grammar to call out the grammar of someone else. You just look like a tool when you're all cocky while yelling the equivalent of "it's spelleded you're, retard"...
Then defending yourself by saying "I do what I want", is probably the worst way to handle it. You're objectively making mistakes while trying to jab at the mistakes of others, and your defence is just as valid for everyone else...

For reference, sentences don't start with "and", Down syndrome is capitalised, and you should at least be consistent with capitalisation in sentences that start with quotes.
Aug 7, 2017 1:36 AM

Mar 2010
What is this? a 2 hours movie covering the background stories of each king? lol or
a remake for an alternative story?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2017 6:34 AM
Dec 2017
Then this means war between 7 kings
1st silver king
2nd golden king
3rd red king
4th blue king
5th green king
6th grey king
7th colorless king
Feb 1, 2018 9:06 AM
May 2010
vegeta8639 said:
BRB-kun said:

Dude you need to chill out.

What's the point of telling him to correct you, if you are going to do whatever you want.

Maybe you could be more humble.
Feb 1, 2018 2:27 PM

Jan 2013
NHS-KEMISH said:
vegeta8639 said:

Dude you need to chill out.

What's the point of telling him to correct you, if you are going to do whatever you want.

Maybe you could be more humble.

And what's the point of replying to a year+ old post telling me to chill out?
Literally the only thing you've accomplished was pissing me off again after I'd long forgotten about this shit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Seven Stories Movie 1 - R:B - Blaze Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

22 by senekohan »»
Oct 30, 2023 10:22 AM

» NEW INFO Released!

TomoyaOkazaki19 - Oct 5, 2017

25 by Azbest »»
Jan 9, 2019 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.