Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 1:58 PM
Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I love Tenma, but Haruto has gotten so hurt by Oto that I HOPE Kamio doesn't backtrack anymore, although I know she did that a lot in the original (The amnesia was the worst) but I'm hoping with this new one that everything will continue to move forward in their relationship (well they still need to kind of formally say it) and that any conflict is them struggling through it together as a couple. Also, it looks like glasses guy, (Kaito is it? I forget all the other correct 5 members' names) likes Airi
Any thoughts on this chapter?

I wanted to revive the discussions for this series since it's been dead for so long. I wanted to make a forum for chapter 71 since it was the big confession scene that we've all been waiting for especially after all this damn sadness. But I got lazy and didn't, but anyways, MOVING FORWARD let's talk
May 27, 2018 11:33 PM

May 2009
Based off Oto's words at the end of the chapter, I don't think Kamio is going to backtrack this time. Though, you never know with her -_- I hope Oto and Haruto officially confess their feelings soon. I've been waiting for this for so long!

I also suspect Kaito likes Airi. I've been secretly shipping them since the beginning tbh. He pays special attention to her and is always worried about her well being, unlike the other Correct 5 guys. I was sorta mad that Airi started liking Tenma.

I hope Oto, Tenma, and Haruto are able to move on, and nothing more painful happens.
Aug 12, 2018 2:41 PM
Jul 2017
I've been waiting to try and reply to this forever but bc stupid mal broke and stayed broke for like 2 and a half months, I was never able to -_- but yeah looks like we were right about kaito liking airi! I do like them together more and when Airi started liking Tenma I was so annoyed too. It was like for no reason too except it seemed like she was jealous and liked how much tenma cared for oto. anyways, I like them together more. Also it looks like the latest chapter 76 isn't updated yet again :/ but since I know it happened last time I'll be patient
May 27, 2020 2:26 PM
May 2020
Hi everybody!! I can see this post is not very active... no one posted since 2018 so I dont know if someone will read me BUT! Hana Nochi Hare is over :( I read the last chapter a week ago and since then ive been looking for forums or fan pages to talk about it with no success... has anyone here read it?? I hope you did so we can share our impressions.. im sad and happy at the same time...
ChanchitinaMay 27, 2020 2:43 PM
Jun 13, 2020 1:37 AM
Jul 2017
Ahh I haven't read the story since shortly after this chapter. I think I stopped at chapter 76 or something because all the drama finally got to me even though that arc was ending, I always feel bad for those second leads especially super nice, cute ones like Tenma >< and bc I was starting school again so I thought I'd just pace myself and binge it instead of having to wait. I wish I would have just kept going though because I would have liked to read it while it was ending.
Sorry I'm not able to discuss the ending with you, but I thought I'd reply anyway since I know it's lonely out here. I hope you enjoyed it and if you wanna share your thoughts about it without too many spoilers I'd be happy to read it. I want to still finish it someday soon :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 18 Discussion

HatsumiShinogu - Dec 14, 2015

2 by HatsumiShinogu »»
May 27, 2020 8:41 PM

» Boys over flowers season 2 Chapter 69 viz translation

littlegirly - Apr 4, 2018

1 by NewAnimeFan »»
Apr 4, 2018 11:21 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 3 Discussion

Face_Faith - Mar 16, 2015

4 by ZetaZaku »»
Dec 16, 2015 4:44 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare Chapter 1 Discussion

Face_Faith - Feb 15, 2015

3 by ZetaZaku »»
Dec 16, 2015 4:29 PM

Poll: » Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Chapter 8 Discussion

yakusoku - Jul 12, 2015

1 by HatsumiShinogu »»
Jul 12, 2015 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.