Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2018 5:02 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A great tale. From what I can gather, the resurrection of the husband also caused the resurrection of his deceased child within the wife. She later birthed him thinking it was a child from her new husband. This explains why the child was so close to the deceased father during the kidnapping. Once the spell keeping the father's corpse animated had expired, so had the son, leaving a pair of rotting skeletons.

At first, I had believed that the son was close to the zombie father due to their blood relation, but I had no idea that he was also a product of the resurrection spell.
Sep 24, 2021 12:16 AM
Sep 2021
just read it

Ah, good point: I thought the baby died simply because it was attacked by bugs, I didn't think of that connection.

I think the moral of this story is that you should just let go of past trauma, because the reason why she killed him was because he was ill and it took too much time taking care of him? After he "died", she regretted it as she kept crying about him and by the end, she became mad.

Sigh, maybe someone should have looked after her when she was taking her of husband...

But yeah, I've read 2 stories so far, and I love the twists
Nov 16, 2022 1:45 PM

Sep 2009
AkatsukiShinobi said:
the resurrection of the husband also caused the resurrection of his deceased child within the wife

Thanks for putting this out there. I haven't made the connection at all and felt very depressed by the ending. But now I understand it better.
I simply presumed the child wanted for anyone to take care of him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 1 Discussion

AkatsukiShinobi - Apr 4, 2018

2 by Strukla »»
Nov 8, 2022 8:37 AM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 3 Discussion

2 by Crowfinger »»
May 18, 2022 10:40 PM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 7 Discussion

Shimapan-chan - Oct 21, 2015

6 by Yuxning »»
Nov 1, 2021 4:55 AM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 5 Discussion

daegu - Jan 4, 2018

3 by St0rmblade »»
Oct 6, 2021 2:43 AM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 9 Discussion

1 by Yuxning »»
Oct 1, 2021 10:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.