Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2018 6:13 PM
May 2017
Dropped. No additional words needed but i need at least 15 char soo.... DROPPPPPEEEEDDDDD
Mar 2, 2018 6:14 PM
Mar 2018
Dignity said:
I honestly had high expectations for Marinne x Alexis. Enjoyed the series up till now even though it wasn't the best, but this episode was just... Sigh..

Yes, just yes. I feel this with a god damn passion
Honestly I just hope she lives in regret for the rest of her life when she's back with alexis
If they do get back together
I feel as if that's enough for me.
Because Alexis deserves what he wants in life.
Even tho I hate her now, Alexis deserves whatever the fuck he wants.
Mar 2, 2018 6:16 PM
Nov 2010
GreenEmu said:
UkRs said:
can any novel reader spoil me if its the only time Milza fucks her and is Milza the only person who fucks her or there are more?
and does she and Alexis ever get together?
anyways.. i am literally depressed.. i mean WTF! that ending! even tho i hate her cuz she's a bitch.. but even thats too much..
i honestly don't care for the Silluca X Theo scene anymore even if i was waiting for it for a long time..

I can spoil you.

Thanks for the spoiler. This episode got me offguard, it's been a while since I stumbled upon NTR. But I'll just keep watching just for Theo and Siluca, lol.
Mar 2, 2018 6:16 PM
Jan 2014
JeffxBrian said:
gimokes said:

She did had a choice. The only thing that made her accept his offer was that it would become much more difficult to unify the continent if she refused it so she took the shortcut.

Not really. She's on the losing side and saw she needed his help. He basically said, sex or I won't help. That's coercion friend.

From my point of view she is slightly on the losing side but she has the momentum. The Union is pretty much disunited as they not even sure of how to procedure and taking advantage of this she took the castle of the guy who even asked for aid from Villar but got denied and stolen one of his most important ally in the same day. The prince of Dartania is tough oponnent but not invicible and mostly like would leave the Union soon even she refused since as he said about Villar "I have no use for anyone who lacks the will to unite the continent" and later during the meeting she even already says:
"Even if you sleep with me, you will have no claim over me." and he accepts it, so in the end she was the one who gave the final word on the negociation.
Mar 2, 2018 6:32 PM
Feb 2013
gimokes said:
JeffxBrian said:

Not really. She's on the losing side and saw she needed his help. He basically said, sex or I won't help. That's coercion friend.

From my point of view she is slightly on the losing side but she has the momentum. The Union is pretty much disunited as they not even sure of how to procedure and taking advantage of this she took the castle of the guy who even asked for aid from Villar but got denied and stolen one of his most important ally in the same day. The prince of Dartania is tough oponnent but not invicible and mostly like would leave the Union soon even she refused since as he said about Villar "I have no use for anyone who lacks the will to unite the continent" and later during the meeting she even already says:
"Even if you sleep with me, you will have no claim over me." and he accepts it, so in the end she was the one who gave the final word on the negociation.

Yeah but he gave her an ultimatum. That's the same as sleep with me or i'm leaving you here or not taking you home. That's sexual coercion. Rape. Also her saying that meant she didn't want to do it but will for his help. If you looked at her body language, it all screamed "save me, I don't want to do this." She was crying then looked mad and was obviously not consenting. If a girl shows those signs, you stop, if you continue, then you're raping her.

Same goes for a guy. You got to understand that. If it's not wanted, it's not wanted. If it's coerced, it's coerced. That's rape.
Mar 2, 2018 6:33 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
JeffxBrian said:
gimokes said:

She did had a choice. The only thing that made her accept his offer was that it would become much more difficult to unify the continent if she refused it so she took the shortcut.

That's not coercion, it's blackmail (yes, that's more a technicality than anything :-)). And while it is more NTR than anything else, her expression at the end shows it as rape.

Personally, I was enjoying the series, but pulling crap like this definitely does dim it a bit for me. Even though I read that spoiler, I definitely do hope that she does something to atone for this rather than just allowing Alexis to forgive and forget - as there really is no worse thing a girl can do to the guy she loves.
Mar 2, 2018 6:35 PM
Feb 2013
".it was coercion..she had no reason to follow through..she rejected Theo's alliance for the same reasons she should have rejected his..she's going to lose a lot more respect than she would have lost when accepting Theo. Her motives changed and now she's probably going to have to kill Alexis. So yeah rape and she lost a lot of respect even from a lot of viewers. So yeah it seemed like a dumb plot device to make us dislike the prince and the princess which would set them up as antagonists..yet at the same time feel pity for the princess and want the prince dead. It's just forced.

Also accepting Theo would be way more respectable than her actions in this episode. So her character isn't believable."

I said this somewhere else..but it was forced. I kind of liked the prince before this and now realize they're just forcing us to instantly hate him rather than gradually hate him which is pretty bad writing imo. When you can recognize that was added in to make us hate him. Jsing. Also I feel there was a bit tad of racism there..giving him a look that's stereotypical..but I won't get into that.
JeffxBrianMar 2, 2018 6:40 PM
Mar 2, 2018 6:40 PM

May 2012
Best episode so far. The last few min was so good and unexpected. I loved the way Milza fucks

Don't understand all the hate. I was expecting people to like this episode !!

Paris_dono said:

That wasn’t a rape scene guys, she wanted something and he wanted something too, she accepted because she wanted his help, that’s all.

Even if it is rape scene. What is the big deal ?! Watching people brutally killed (including kids) in ok in anime, but people hate an anime when one spoiled princess get "raped" ?! That scene makes the anime darker and better. I don't like light hearted anime

JeffxBrian said:

That was rape. Sexual Coercion is rape. He forced her and she had no choice. He knew that and took advantage of it. That was rape. Saying yes when coerced is still considered rape.

Forced her ?! No he did not.

She had the option to say No. She had the option not to meet him. And she had the option to surrender to the enemy without fighting. She accepted to have sex by who her own will as long as he joins her.

Think about it. If I make you an offer that I will join with you that fight as long as you have sex with me, then that means that I forcing you ?! Obliviously No.

Note: I don't have problem with rape or forced sex in anime but this was clearly not forced sex
thepathMar 2, 2018 6:52 PM
Mar 2, 2018 6:41 PM

Mar 2011
Will the anime even cover the rest of the LN? o.o

Mar 2, 2018 6:47 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
ricardo241 said:
from what I heard, they're adapting all 10 volumes in the 24 episodes - so the pace is, shall we say... fast

JeffxBrian said:
So yeah it seemed like a dumb plot device to make us dislike the prince and the princess which would set them up as antagonists..yet at the same time feel pity for the princess and want the prince dead. It's just forced.

Also accepting Theo would be way more respectable than her actions in this episode. So her character isn't believable."
Some viewers may feel pity for her, but I do not - and yeah, this is definitely forced - again, I don't want to see a simple forgiveness here if they do get married eventually - she needs to truly atone for this
Mar 2, 2018 6:49 PM

Mar 2015
Damn man, i mean this anime wasn't looking to good from the get-go but seriously (like it or not) this episode made things a lot more interesting.
Mar 2, 2018 6:56 PM

Sep 2017
This episode made me happy and angry at the same time, happy for Theo and Silluca and angry about the last minutes, I confess I had a horrible feeling seeing that.
LighthawkkSep 7, 2022 6:09 PM
Mar 2, 2018 7:09 PM
Aug 2017
what the fuck

The ntr scene is the kind of thing that, even if the rest of the show gets great, the show is still with that gross stain.

The only way to clean this would be if there was some justice.

Mar 2, 2018 7:39 PM
Mar 2018
That was not rape. She agreed in advance. She never later said no.

We pity her. But I am not sure we should thinking about it. She just used basically chemical weapons of mass destruction, then killed everyone, no option to surrender. She then agreed to that sex, in no way was she forced.

I suspect Alexis will be told about the sex to drive in a wedge, that was the purpose of it, take away option of peace by marriage.
DavidkayMar 2, 2018 7:50 PM
Mar 2, 2018 7:54 PM

Mar 2011
elkensteyin said:
ricardo241 said:
from what I heard, they're adapting all 10 volumes in the 24 episodes - so the pace is, shall we say... fast

JeffxBrian said:
So yeah it seemed like a dumb plot device to make us dislike the prince and the princess which would set them up as antagonists..yet at the same time feel pity for the princess and want the prince dead. It's just forced.

Some viewers may feel pity for her, but I do not - and yeah, this is definitely forced - again, I don't want to see a simple forgiveness here if they do get married eventually - she needs to truly atone for this

Lmao...Just realized that its actually 2 cour....I thought it only got 12-13 episode with that kind of pacing

Mar 2, 2018 7:56 PM
Mar 2018
JeffxBrian said:
Sgonofe said:
Er, why is everyone saying that was a rape? She agreed, so, how can that be a rape?

It was a dumb choice, tho, but looks like everyone knew she was this dumb since she could've just married Alexis. Or maybe there's something that isn't yet known.

Coercion is rape bro. She had no choice in the manner. ANd he forced it on her knowing she had no choice in order to gain his help.

How did she have no choice? Conquering world is not a requirement. If she loses war would Alexis let his men harm her?

If the devil offers to make me king I am not forced to make a deal because I may not manage to become king otherwise.

She just chose to use poison gas in war then kill everyone with no option to surrender then chose to make deal with devil once again. If she feels sad each time but still does so just to secure a bloody thone...
DavidkayMar 2, 2018 7:59 PM
Mar 2, 2018 8:12 PM
Feb 2013
elkensteyin said:
JeffxBrian said:

That's not coercion, it's blackmail (yes, that's more a technicality than anything :-)). And while it is more NTR than anything else, her expression at the end shows it as rape.

Personally, I was enjoying the series, but pulling crap like this definitely does dim it a bit for me. Even though I read that spoiler, I definitely do hope that she does something to atone for this rather than just allowing Alexis to forgive and forget - as there really is no worse thing a girl can do to the guy she loves.

I don't think Alexis will find out unless they find some way to get them married. And she cries to him and admits what she did. Otherwise..if word got out..and she didn't lose her backing/army..I'd considered this poorly written. Already is..if anyone finds out what she did to get that guy..they already doubt her as a leader and she killed an entire castle(didn't even take in the soldiers). If word got out, you get a straight out rebellion I'd hope. She's a woman in power and the only woman in power from what I've seen so far..she'd lose a lot of respect.
Mar 2, 2018 8:18 PM
Feb 2013
thepath said:
Best episode so far. The last few min was so good and unexpected. I loved the way Milza fucks

Don't understand all the hate. I was expecting people to like this episode !!

Paris_dono said:

That wasn’t a rape scene guys, she wanted something and he wanted something too, she accepted because she wanted his help, that’s all.

Even if it is rape scene. What is the big deal ?! Watching people brutally killed (including kids) in ok in anime, but people hate an anime when one spoiled princess get "raped" ?! That scene makes the anime darker and better. I don't like light hearted anime

JeffxBrian said:

That was rape. Sexual Coercion is rape. He forced her and she had no choice. He knew that and took advantage of it. That was rape. Saying yes when coerced is still considered rape.

Forced her ?! No he did not.

She had the option to say No. She had the option not to meet him. And she had the option to surrender to the enemy without fighting. She accepted to have sex by who her own will as long as he joins her.

Think about it. If I make you an offer that I will join with you that fight as long as you have sex with me, then that means that I forcing you ?! Obliviously No.

Note: I don't have problem with rape or forced sex in anime but this was clearly not forced sex

All right..so let me inform you...when you blackmail/coerce someone..say you tell a girl you'll only take her home or drive her home if she sleeps with you. She has the option to walk but she goes through with it but she doesn't want to..that's rape. Coercion doesn't have to be a you only have one choice situation. Coercing..it's like..saying I spent this much on you, now give me sex.

Rape doesn't have to be straight sex...say you're having sex and the girl looks uncomfortable and obviously says no nonverbally. You stop. Otherwise you'd just be raping her. The facial expression, the body language, the tears...if you continue, that's called rape. This was forced sex. Look at her expression.

I just hope they follow through with some realism and have her experience ptsd or other symptoms raped victims express. She was just sexually violated.
Mar 2, 2018 8:22 PM
Feb 2013
Davidkay said:
JeffxBrian said:

Coercion is rape bro. She had no choice in the manner. ANd he forced it on her knowing she had no choice in order to gain his help.

How did she have no choice? Conquering world is not a requirement. If she loses war would Alexis let his men harm her?

If the devil offers to make me king I am not forced to make a deal because I may not manage to become king otherwise.

She just chose to use poison gas in war then kill everyone with no option to surrender then chose to make deal with devil once again. If she feels sad each time but still does so just to secure a bloody thone...

Well my bad, she was given a choice but not really. She was coerced. Sexual violation is different than death. You live with it. She did something horrible but now she has to live with being raped. We're victim blaming here if we say it's her fault. The guy went through with it despite seeing her cry, despite seeing her facial expressions showing "no." She agreed but did she fully consent? No. If a girl tells you yes but you obviously know she doesn't want to. She can take you to court.
Mar 2, 2018 8:31 PM
Aug 2016
she is gonna be a ruler right... xD more like she is going to unify a brothel

Huge Spoiler! read at your own risk
StraySkyMar 2, 2018 8:44 PM
Mar 2, 2018 8:48 PM
Sep 2015
As a fudanshi I'd love to see Milza being 'allied' with Lassic. That being said the only good thing out of that scene is I get to see him shirtless. Truly beautiful, truly alpha. Now let me roaming through Pixiv if there's a fanart of him getting gangraped yet.
Mar 2, 2018 8:48 PM
Mar 2018
Seriously????? That hentai black dude??? I wish that black shit dies. Soon.
Feel sorry for alex.and that s*** princess should die too.
Personally hate the episode for the last part.
Theo and siluca are main carecters but they didn't do as much as those two did.
That much was totally unnecessary.made my day awful.
Alex should give her al the power he has cause that her main goal.the she would be happy.
she is gonna do more of those in the later episodes im sure.
.loved the anime until now.
Im not gonna watch anymore unless those two dies.
Mar 2, 2018 8:49 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
The first half is vanilla while the second half is ntr. Fair enough.
Mar 2, 2018 8:52 PM

Oct 2015
misterkafuuchino said:
The first half is vanilla while the second half is ntr. Fair enough.

Couldn't agree more.

Hahahahahaa :D
Mar 2, 2018 8:54 PM
Mar 2018
Hunter_King said:

yea.like thats gonna happen.(kinda hope that happens)
Still from what ive seen so far in other animes.those prostitute types weather dies or live like a brothel.
Sad ending for them.
Wish the writer makes a happy ending for this anime.
Or at least kill that black pervert soon to satisfy us.
Mar 2, 2018 8:58 PM
Feb 2013
ricardo241 said:
elkensteyin said:

Lmao...Just realized that its actually 2 cour....I thought it only got 12-13 episode with that kind of pacing

Yeah but they destroyed any chance for season 2 with bad writing...and forcing events to happen rather than leading up to it. She definitely should have had time before that happen..her falling into darkness, desperation, and do anything she can to win should have come first rather than do that at the same time. Her character changed almost instantly...rather had her developed.

Also..I think it's hard to you know when you're not even into it, even as a guy. Which is why even if
JeffxBrianMar 2, 2018 9:06 PM
Mar 2, 2018 9:00 PM
Aug 2016
SHOUMIK_FAHAD said:
Hunter_King said:

yea.like thats gonna happen.(kinda hope that happens)
Still from what ive seen so far in other animes.those prostitute types weather dies or live like a brothel.
Sad ending for them.
Wish the writer makes a happy ending for this anime.
Or at least kill that black pervert soon to satisfy us.

the spoiler is true, read the novel its boring asf, i'll watch the rest after the show is finished airing
StraySkyMar 2, 2018 9:05 PM
Mar 2, 2018 9:02 PM
Jan 2018
What an emotional roller coaster, when it went to the scene where Siluca and the Theo revealed there love for each other, i was think "damn, this is a nice break from the tragic story of Alexis and Marrine's past," but then at the end..... I have no words, i feel utterly devastated for Alexis, virginity for loyalty, seems like NTR to me. It just leaves a painful void in my heart.
Mar 2, 2018 9:08 PM

Aug 2012
Couldn't tell if Theo was dense but played it cool or if he knew what he was doing. Glad it was the latter. I'll probably finish through with this series now that I know.

I wasn't intending on watching this but after I saw an image of Alexis being NTR'd I just had too lol.

Going to have to rewatch this anime sometime later. Tbh I didn't expect the story to be this complex off the first couple of episodes.
Mar 2, 2018 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
I'll just pretend that second half never happened.

But looking at the positive side, Theo got Siluca : )
2D > 3D
Mar 2, 2018 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
That ending can't wait for BD. Now I need Theo x Siluca honeymoon when is all over :)))

Arghh! Theo so manly! It gave me creeps...
Good Job Siluca for immediate answer.
Pyon2WarpKunMar 2, 2018 9:29 PM
Mar 2, 2018 9:24 PM

Mar 2011
JeffxBrian said:
ricardo241 said:

Yeah but they destroyed any chance for season 2 with bad writing...and forcing events to happen rather than leading up to it. She definitely should have had time before that happen..her falling into darkness, desperation, and do anything she can to win should have come first rather than do that at the same time. Her character changed almost instantly...rather had her developed.

Also..I think it's hard to you know when you're not even into it, even as a guy. Which is why even if

What season 2? I thought Vol. 10 is the final one?

Mar 2, 2018 9:36 PM

Sep 2014
BelbeAlex said:
I only came here to see the special snowflakes rage in all their might.
Blows my mind to see people dropping this for just one scene.
Dont get me wrong,its still mediocre.

Same here man.

Watching the salty reactions from these insecure virgins is the best.
Also its not rape. Consenting Adults can do what they want (Yes, thats actually a thing) and she did it obviously for politcal reasons and not out of love.
Mar 2, 2018 9:59 PM
Jun 2015
NTR just when the shows about to end
Mar 2, 2018 10:07 PM

Nov 2015
OMG! Romance, Drama, seinen tag add pls............
Mar 2, 2018 10:37 PM
Dec 2016
This anime miss one think NTR please admin or whatever on this site put NTR on this anime...

Drama, Romance, NTR, Fantssy, Action, War and NTR most important
MizansenpaiMar 2, 2018 10:41 PM
Mar 2, 2018 10:38 PM
Nov 2015
Hello? I watched this on the bus, like all the shit they leave to your imagination they couldn't do that for the end scene.

Pump my guy, she got bodied looool
Mar 2, 2018 10:39 PM

Aug 2013
People are disappointed because of the sex scene at the end but I'm more disappointed because there's no ahegao face and white fluids all over her body.
Mar 2, 2018 10:43 PM
Mar 2018
This has to be biggest anime massed up. I literally write my own version for myself. You guys broke my heart for theo and alex.
If you guys are thinking for nexthe topic .
Please make corrrational but making that bastered under illustion that he had sleep with princess .
OK you can make theo an with duel presonlity .
Where he is a cunning as fox and lover to both princess and mage .
Please please
Mar 2, 2018 10:49 PM

Apr 2009
Finally. Cheers for Theo and Siluca. I knew that rain scene was gonna develop into something like that. Unfortunately, the positive feelings generated for me by the first half of the episode was canceled out by the events of the second half.

I understand it's a difficult political decision by Marrine to buy Milza's support - as I see that she's decided to go down the ruthless path of tyranny as the "Black Princess" and give up on fluffy things like love, but man that scene made me want to throw up. Doesn't matter to me if it was rape or not - seeing it gave me a sickening feeling all the same. Definitely no turning back for her after this.

I wish I'd never seen her romantic past with Alexis before. This ending scene succeeds at flushing all of those warm memories down the toilet. A sick way to sink a ship, but it works - time to abandon ship. Makes me want to wish death on these characters, even for a bit but we'll see.

Might be fun to see Alexis become a vengeful character later on who ends up killing the two of them and maybe himself
Mar 2, 2018 10:51 PM

Jul 2017
I think it was completely unnecessary on the part of A-1 Pictures to make such an explicit scene, taking into account that the novel is not given so much importance.
It is obvious that they wanted to cause impact and amazement to the spectator and they achieved it.
I would not be surprised if many people droped this show from this chapter, if so, it is entirely the fault of the cheering house, because a "consensual rape or sex" can be represented in simple planes, not in something explicit as happened in this chapter, especially taking into account that is an isekai, not a mature seinen as can be berserk.
~~
Mar 2, 2018 11:25 PM

Aug 2014
Here is the thing, I get that this was modeled after medieval times with the whole gaining an ally stuff through the power of seduction. However, there was another way which was just marrying Alexi to create unified empire instead of whoring herself out to continue the war.
-Also, there were real occasions where wise rulers chose the latter like for example, Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand was the union between Castille and Aragon to unify themselves against France and the Muslims on their southern border (The alternate history would have been Isabella marrying the duke of asturias to gain a "powerful" ally"). Another example, The union of King Wladyslav and Queen Jadwiga between Lithuania and Poland to combat the rise of the ottomans and the muscovites to the west (Alternate history would have been Jadwiga marrying a random noble in poland). Another occasion was the union of Joanna of Spain and Philip of the HRE which created a union to combat against France and the ottomans. So there were many occasions were a diplomatic "peaceful" deal would be viable, of course Marine would say that there would be nobles that were against it, so was the nobles that were against the different unions, but were squashed. So in conclusion, Marine should die like the whore she is.

Yeah, I am dropping this series as well as the LN *sigh*
ElectricRedMar 2, 2018 11:52 PM
Mar 2, 2018 11:26 PM

Mar 2011
Guranto-kun said:
People are disappointed because of the sex scene at the end but I'm more disappointed because there's no ahegao face and white fluids all over her body.

Too small so no ahegao....Too bad we didn't get to see Marinne yawn at that scene

Mar 2, 2018 11:34 PM

Jul 2017
lookatthestars said:
what the fuck

The ntr scene is the kind of thing that, even if the rest of the show gets great, the show is still with that gross stain.

The only way to clean this would be if there was some justice.

~~
Mar 3, 2018 12:03 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Guranto-kun said:

Mah boi. A real man of culture.
Mar 3, 2018 12:27 AM
Feb 2018
does marrine did many times sex with that arab guy? or in this episode is only one?
Mar 3, 2018 12:28 AM
Jul 2015
GreenEmu said:
Jesus those last few minutes. They made that scene pretty explicit. To be honest I felt disgusted watching it.

It felt like fan service at the cost of character development. I'm confused what the ending scene meant to convey. I could see her throwing her virginity away, tarnishing herself in a "point of no return" kind of way to sever her feelings, to focus on her goals, but in this way? It just felt like sloppy writing. There was room for debauchery and character development, but on a whim? It wasn't even a condition for their alliance. He just asked and she said okay.
And I know this goes beyond anime logic, but yes, please, lets strip defenseless in front of the assassin who currently works for my enemy.

TL; DR - The sex was pointless and hurt the show.
Mar 3, 2018 12:29 AM
Jun 2017
Wow I quite liked how wicked this show has become. Feels like watching Game of Thrones.
Finally something different in Anime plots.
Well, it is indeed bad that Marrine gave up her dignity for war. But come on, anime isn't about good endings all the time.
The episode had a good plot-twist, and that's why I give it a 5/5.
Mar 3, 2018 12:34 AM
Jul 2009
The premise of her not marrying Alexis is still not very well understood. However, her having sex with Milza made it all the more interesting. People who complain about this should go and watching your stale and stereotypical anime like Asterisk War.

Until now, all the combat has just been so bland and typical. There's no basis as to why the protagonist's army won besides have overpowered characters or just being the protagonists. Now we get to see underhanded tactics, sacrifice of morals and forging of new alliances. Hopefully this will continue like this and not end up being some pathetic, run the mill story where the protagonists just win because they're the protagonists.

And for anyone who wants to drop it. No one cares lol.
2LongDidntReviewMar 3, 2018 12:42 AM
Mar 3, 2018 12:44 AM
Dec 2017
This episode made my day worse. Princess is stupid poor alexis. How i wish the manga is more advance than the anime.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

99 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

85 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

101 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.