Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 2020 8:21 PM

Oct 2007
Glad they were able to rescue Yuna. :)

However, several questions. That thing shooting beams that Yuna punched at the final battle, is that the Shinju or another god?

Also, did all the vertex disappear? The fires seem to be all gone. Problem if there are still enemies, because none of them can transform anymore.

8/10
Liddo-kunApr 7, 2020 8:30 PM
Apr 30, 2020 2:26 AM

Aug 2014
Liddo-kun said:
Glad they were able to rescue Yuna. :)

However, several questions. That thing shooting beams that Yuna punched at the final battle, is that the Shinju or another god?

Also, did all the vertex disappear? The fires seem to be all gone. Problem if there are still enemies, because none of them can transform anymore.

8/10

It was another god which is likely Amaterasu while the god that likely resides on Shinju was Tsukuyomi.

You should try reading the previous post they include everything there including the "Yuyuyu uncensored" which actually means uncover everything to the story.

With exception some untranslated LN?
But mostly they're translated even to the game lmao.

The ending solves every core issue of the world itself including the Vertex which created by Heavenly God that got punched into heaven by Yuuna herself.

The only thing left in the story likely uncovering older Heroes including their relationship with spirits.

If its the future of Yuyuyu and its own people then it's likely them trying to survive in a condition where Gods doesn't spoonfeed them and might cause some war because the limited source (like current irl human do).
There's nothing wrong with the ending cmiiw, it doesn't add really add anymore cliffhangers
Jun 25, 2020 4:28 PM

Sep 2017
With the power of friendship you can punch all your problems away.
Jul 21, 2020 7:33 PM

May 2019
The earth is gone long ago, the options are dying from Gods rage or with Gods blessings.

What can be done?

NEVERMIND, just PUNCH the Gods, In Da FACE!

Btw, i loved this anime, infinite budget for visuals, song and sound, and how not be touched by little girls cute/pure friendship?

Err... until high school come and ruins all that in intrigues and gossip:
(Karin) YUNA COULD YOU... STOLE MY BOYFRIEND?
(Yuna) shut up Karin, was not you a lesbian?
(Togo) !!!

A big fat noisy 9 straight from my tastes.
Rob7Jul 21, 2020 7:45 PM
Aug 11, 2020 2:29 PM
Oct 2012
Kinda disappointed the anime didn't touch wakaba's passed baton's words. And boy, how disappointed wakaba and hinata would be if they knew how deteriorated the world has become.

Without reading the supplemental light novel i wouldn't know this, but the word 'Amnesty' itself was a sarcastic word that Hinata and Wakaba made to remind them of their silent rage after their losing battle against the heavenly gods and the vertexes.... but look, 300 years later no one even know and receive their feelings from that word anymore. Everything has distorted so much, including Hinata's hardwork at remaking the 'Amnesty'.. turning almost everything a vain. They don't even have any uncensored articles anymore for the current heroes, whom they are supposed to support BOTH physically and mentally, as according to Hinata's wishes back then.

300 Years ago, they vowed to reclaim back their world, shouldering the word 'Amnesty' as a reminder of their surrender and plead to the heavenly gods. 300 years after, their own organization almost fucked everything up. Even their backer, the Shinju has (almost) finally given up on humanity.
Jan 6, 2022 12:31 PM

Dec 2012
The bridge.
Dat attack.
Dat salute.
WTF! They're turning into wheat.
Tougou goes ahead.
Yuuna wants to be saved.
Did the fucking Fairy's just make a barrier?
Sensei!!!!! YAMERO!!!!!

And that was the end. It was good. I'll miss best girl Tougou. I'd like to thank the staff for Sumi's transformation scene because LAWD JESUS!

Watch date 5/2020
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 18, 2022 11:55 AM

Feb 2015
The animation was fantastic in this episode but I'm really liking how they always manage to pull off a happy end after a depressing previous episode... really liking it...

After the ending, it seems to really be an end to the series so I'm very interested in knowing what the heck they are going to do in the sequel.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

40 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Nov 24, 2022 8:41 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

49 by iDensity »»
Jun 18, 2022 11:26 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

44 by Rob »»
Jan 6, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

42 by Rob »»
Jan 6, 2022 12:27 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

68 by Rob »»
Jan 6, 2022 12:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.