Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2017 3:56 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh man... Mucchan is going to get a shit ton of hate for this chapter...

The Qs finally arrived to stop Mucchan...

EDIT:
- Now what are you gonna do, Hide?
- More victims by the hands of Kaneki, is he beyond redemption now?
- Some badass fight between Touka and Mutsuki. Touka made a stupid move by saying the word husband thus triggered Mutsuki. Aura butted in.
- Qs come in time to stop Aura and Mutsuki
- I really hope the Qs can help Mutsuki snap out of his madness... I just realized I want to see him live now. I think the whole original Qs will be needed to wake Kaneki. If Kaneki can get away after so much shit he did to countless humans and ghouls alike, why not Mutsuki?
- Looking forward to see Mutsuki's development next chapter!
CrimsonMidnightDec 11, 2017 7:17 AM
Dec 11, 2017 5:30 AM

Oct 2017
Finally! The Qs will finally deal with Mutsuki once and for all. Enough of this stupid obsession with kaneki.
Dec 11, 2017 5:47 AM

Aug 2016
Oh my god I hate that fucker Aura, hope he and Mutsuki finally get what they deserve now that the Qs are there.

That knee to the head felt so satisfying too.
Dec 11, 2017 5:49 AM

Oct 2013
"Stop! (die!)
Just stop! (just die!)"

- Urie Kuki, TG:re 153

NofurutabutHsiaowastheretopleaseoureyeswithherbeauty/10
Dec 11, 2017 5:53 AM
Dec 2016
Suauya's biggest mistake (except acting cocky in the 20th ward extermination, that turned Shinohara into a vegetable) was teaching Mutsuki how to handle a knife, cause fuck Mutsuki.

I understand this type of character and why it's important, to focus hatred onto one point, but still, fuck off Mutsuki. So Urie just kill her already, you are pretty strong.
Dec 11, 2017 5:57 AM
Nov 2017
Finally, the fated showdown between the Qs.... and those two little 'immmortal' shits.
Dec 11, 2017 5:58 AM

Apr 2010
If she's not die after all of this...

Go Urie make her suffer!!
Dec 11, 2017 7:18 AM

Jan 2010
Tamura said:
If she's not die after all of this...

Go Urie make her suffer!!

Urie would be the last person to make Mutsuki suffers
Dec 11, 2017 7:30 AM

May 2017
Just who steps on pregnant women?! I really don't have anything against Aura/Mutsuki, but really? It's not like he knows (I hope), but still that's just wrong.
Dec 11, 2017 7:33 AM
Dec 2016
In One Piece, Carrot new transformation made her look like a furry Ghoul.
This Chapter of TG Re: is called "One Piece" of trash.....
Maybe i'm looking too far into this.
Dec 11, 2017 7:41 AM

Aug 2014
This is basically like the Ten Tails spawning smaller minions against Naruto and co, huh? Guess this is the ''War Arc'' of TG.

Touka continues to fail completely at being interesting, heroic and having any sort of character or value besides being a walking fetus vessel, while Ishida is clearly trying his absolute hardest making Mitsuki unlikable just so that Touka can look good - and it's hilariously working for most people. The only reason Ishida gave her this obsession with Ken that came out of nowhere is so that there'd be an insane ''love rival'' the fanbase can all unite against and with that cement the other one-dimensional love interest as the good one you should root for and like. Given the average age of people that follow TG, especially lately, it's a given that almost nobody would think twice before doing exactly that. All Mitsuki can hope to achieve in a sensible reader is slight irritation and pity, nothing even remotely close to a strong dislike that speaks of a well-written character(s), like the Clowns' reveal back in the original TG. I hated those pricks.

Good to see nothing has changed since the last time I read.

Pruga said:
Just who steps on pregnant women?! I really don't have anything against Aura/Mutsuki, but really? It's not like he knows (I hope), but still that's just wrong.

This is TG (supposed to be, at least). Being pregnant isn't any more special than being a child that was strangled in front of its own mother, which already happened.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 11, 2017 8:03 AM

Jul 2015
Good chapter.

Mutsuki's actions increased the problem thousand times but seeing Ghouls and CCG fighting it was pretty good.

As we expected Mutsuki's jealousy increased thousand times on hearing Kaneki being the husband of Touka.

But thankfully Urie and the Q Squad comes to save her.Urie's response is pretty normal,he didn't go into emotional outburst.

Hope Touka remains safe.

Dec 11, 2017 8:09 AM

Oct 2017
Maledict said:
This is basically like the Ten Tails spawning smaller minions against Naruto and co, huh? Guess this is the ''War Arc'' of TG.

Touka continues to fail completely at being interesting, heroic and having any sort of character or value besides being a walking fetus vessel, while Ishida is clearly trying his absolute hardest making Mitsuki unlikable just so that Touka can look good - and it's hilariously working for most people. The only reason Ishida gave her this obsession with Ken that came out of nowhere is so that there'd be an insane ''love rival'' the fanbase can all unite against and with that cement the other one-dimensional love interest as the good one you should root for and like. Given the average age of people that follow TG, especially lately, it's a given that almost nobody would think twice before doing exactly that. All Mitsuki can hope to achieve in a sensible reader is slight irritation and pity, nothing even remotely close to a strong dislike that speaks of a well-written character(s), like the Clowns' reveal back in the original TG. I hated those pricks.

Pruga said:

This is TG (supposed to be, at least). Being pregnant isn't any more special than being a child that was strangled in front of its own mother, which already happened.

Its a huge shame how Ishida has treated Touka in :Re. Her whole existence revolves around being Kaneki's boring waifu now. I had high hopes after the first few :Re arcs that she would get more development when she has more focus again but instead the whole Touken stuff was rushed.

He also butchered Mutsuki, she used to be interesting but at this point is just cartoony and one note.
Dec 11, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
Pruga said:

Like that's the worst thing characters in TG ever done lol
Dec 11, 2017 9:13 AM

Sep 2016
Shicchi said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

EDIT:
- Some badass fight between Touka and Mutsuki. Touka made a stupid move by saying the word husband thus triggered Mutsuki. Aura butted in.
- I really hope the Qs can help Mutsuki snap out of his madness... I just realized I want to see him live now. I think the whole original Qs will be needed to wake Kaneki. If Kaneki can get away after so much shit he did to countless humans and ghouls alike, why not Mutsuki?

Mutsuki is the worst! He betrayed his friends because of his crazy obsession with Kaneki and is beyond redemption. Touka having to fight to defend herself might have caused problems with the pregnancy. When Kaneki gets saved he isnt going to be happy about what Mutsuki has done.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2017 9:45 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah man, just stop that crazy bitch. I used to feel for her but now she's way over the line.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 11, 2017 10:22 AM
Apr 2014
lol @ Dragoneki spawning Kagune minions, that's to be expected that Ishida would use this trope.
Never been so glad to see Urie, and he's right just stahp, Mutsuki is so annoying.
Dec 11, 2017 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
So Touka fighting to protect her family is somehow not heroic? And her finding love and happiness, something that has always been at the core of her arc, somehow means her character has been reduced to being Kaneki's boring wife? Sure their arcs revolve around each other, the fact they drive each others development is the beauty behind their relationship, but that doesn't mean she revolves around him. Just recently she guided Akira and Amon's development, and took charge of Goat to lead to the defenceless ghouls to safety, and has her own arc centred around her abandonment issues, fatalistic mindset and emotional repression. And has developed lots, moving past her murder of Mado, something she always hated herself for, and her relationship with Kaneki has helped with her self loathing issues. And she's been showing the fruits of the development she had already undergone, which should be self explanatory, but also her current flaws in the form of her abandonment issues, fatalistic mindset and emotional repression. Oh well, hater's gonna hate.

Anyway another really good chapter. The fight was very enjoyable, Touka beating Mutsuki again while pregnant was great. "My husband's waiting for me up there" warmed my heart, and next week we finally have the confrontation between Urie and Mutsuki. Can't wait.
Dec 11, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2010
Maledict said:

Pruga said:

I understand that their poor wittle ships didn't get to sail and all, but these kinds of petty tantrums are getting pretty annoying.
Dec 11, 2017 11:45 AM

Jul 2016
Damn finally Qs are here, Urie just shut up your husband already.

Kagune minions looks like the same monsters in prototype game.
Dec 11, 2017 12:04 PM

May 2016
I hate it that Kaneki can't even do anything sighh.
Dec 11, 2017 12:16 PM

Aug 2014
James_xeno said:
I understand that their poor wittle ships didn't get to sail and all, but these kinds of petty tantrums are getting pretty annoying.

^ When you have no actual argument or constructive thing to say and you resort to random assumptions.

I could not care less about something as basic and irrelevant as ships in anime/manga, don't lump me in with your sort. Touka was a shit character ever since she punched that wall back in the original TG (in memoriam, Arcanix), and the sad part is she's exactly the same now as she was before. Mitsuki started out okay and something interesting could have been done with her after the Ken-Jason parallel, but nope - Ishida just made her ''that one crazy bitch nobody likes'', a.k.a a throwaway character, an easily identifiable bad girl the public is supposed to antagonize and in turn sympathize with the bland and soulless counterpart. This kind of writing is... not what I expected from TG's writer, it's something I wouldn't be surprised seeing in an average shoujo.

Unreal that he couldn't do anything for her character or just write a decent female lead, because he did pretty good with other females.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Jun 2010
fullmetal-ghoul said:
So Touka fighting to protect her family is somehow not heroic? And her finding love and happiness, something that has always been at the core of her arc, somehow means her character has been reduced to being Kaneki's boring wife? Sure their arcs revolve around each other, the fact they drive each others development is the beauty behind their relationship, but that doesn't mean she revolves around him. Just recently she guided Akira and Amon's development, and took charge of Goat to lead to the defenceless ghouls to safety, and has her own arc centred around her abandonment issues, fatalistic mindset and emotional repression. And has developed lots, moving past her murder of Mado, something she always hated herself for, and her relationship with Kaneki has helped with her self loathing issues. And she's been showing the fruits of the development she had already undergone, which should be self explanatory, but also her current flaws in the form of her abandonment issues, fatalistic mindset and emotional repression. Oh well, hater's gonna hate.

Anyway another really good chapter. The fight was very enjoyable, Touka beating Mutsuki again while pregnant was great. "My husband's waiting for me up there" warmed my heart, and next week we finally have the confrontation between Urie and Mutsuki. Can't wait.

Don't worry too much. The "just a love interest" is, was and always will be a nonsensical argument and obvious crutch, from any standpoint! Think about it. it doesn't even mean or say anything. Not to mention that it literally ignores the entire nature/concept of fictional characters in a fictional story.. They only exist because they have reason to through the story. If a fictional character in a story was always meant to be the love interest (and clearly Touka was here), then that's their role. (even if we don't find out till way later in the story.) It is the very same with every/any fictional character! It doesn't matter how strong, smart or how much they do or don't do in the story.. They all only exist for a reason, most of them for only a single one.. full stop! Nothing less "legitimate" about it.

And from a writing standpoint, dear god! At the implications! In order to be "legitimate", a love interest (or any type of character) would have to be some kind of central linchpin like character to the story, in all the big fights and important scenes and just as strong as the strongest characters in the story. So no side or background characters then.. and definitely no brand new ones. Only mainist, most relevant of the mains! *rollseyes*
Dec 11, 2017 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Maledict said:
Touka was a shit character ever since she punched that wall back in the original TG (in memoriam, Arcanix), and the sad part is she's exactly the same now as she was before.

I'd love to see you explain this, because it's objectively false. She punched that wall in the original, because she couldn't bear losing Ryouko, which led to her recklessly lashing out against the CCG (the fact you regard her as a shit character for the fact she's flawed says a lot). She suffered the consequences for that and as a result grew from it. Now she makes the correct and rational decision while considering the consequences, even if she has to lose the ones she loves, such as her decision to forsake Yoriko, Yomo and Hinami in this arc. She's changed completely in this regard.
Dec 11, 2017 12:40 PM
Jun 2016
AAaaannnnd we have finally come to the point we've all been waiting for! Time for Mutsuki to die! :D It's about time!

This chapter was pretty good! Those crazy humanoid creatures Kaneki created are pretty cool, glad they're not super strong though. Besides that fact, I'd say this chapter is just an in-between to move things along.

Can't wait for the fight that's about to come. Mutsuki is going to lose it, and I really hope no one spills that Touka is pregnant.

I feel like even once they get Kaneki out of there, he's going to have soooo much guilt for all of the lives he took while in that form. (still hoping Touka & baby don't die, but for plot's sake I wouldn't be surprised if it happens :/ )
Dec 11, 2017 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
James_xeno said:
fullmetal-ghoul said:

Don't worry too much. The "just a love interest" is, was and always will be a nonsensical argument and obvious crutch, from any standpoint! Think about it. it doesn't even mean or say anything. Not to mention that it literally ignores the entire nature/concept of fictional characters in a fictional story.. They only exist because they have reason to through the story. If a fictional character in a story was always meant to be the love interest (and clearly Touka was here), then that's their role. (even if we don't find out till way later in the story.) It is the very same with every/any fictional character! It doesn't matter how strong, smart or how much they do or don't do in the story.. They all only exist for a reason, most of them for only a single one.. full stop! Nothing less "legitimate" about it.

And from a writing standpoint, dear god! At the implications! In order to be "legitimate", a love interest (or any type of character) would have to be some kind of central linchpin like character to the story, in all the big fights and important scenes and just as strong as the strongest characters in the story. So no side or background characters then.. and definitely no brand new ones. Only mainist, most relevant of the mains! *rollseyes*

Yep, it's just shallow hate for the sake of hating. Touka falling in love was always gonna be one more reason for the haters to hate, regardless of how well written it was.

But while Touka is a love interest, she has a tremendous amount of depth of her own and has helped the development of countless characters in the story, so she's a lot more than a love interest imo. And she's the second most relevant character in the story with no shortage of important scenes, so I do kinda disagree withh you there.
Dec 11, 2017 2:30 PM

Nov 2014
That's it. I'm actually convinced that either Ishida stopped giving any fucks or someone else is writing this story. It's become generic garbage at this point.

fullmetal_ghoul said:
she has a tremendous amount of depth of her own and has helped the development of countless characters in the story, so she's a lot more than a love interest imo. And she's the second most relevant character in the story with no shortage of important scenes, so I do kinda disagree withh you there.

- Touka falling in love with Kaneki was well written

In the original TG she had some depth. She had daddy issues and a tragic backstory.

She has literally not had any character development since :re started. That is what makes her a shit character.

All she's done was wait for Kaneki to get his memories back and then fuck him. After which he ''fell in love with her.'' That's it. It wasn't well written either.

- Has Daddy issues
- Guy she knows for two months reminds her of daddy, after which they don't meet for two years
- Proceeds to fall in love (?)

Sure thing, bud.

Everything Touka has done after Kaneki got his memories back is be the generic love interest of the MC, with cringey scenes of her being ''in danger'' ( as if, lol. ) because the stereotypical yandere is unrealistically obsessed with Kaneki.

Also, way to fucking butcher Mutsuki's character. How anyone can argue Mutsuki isn't a generic, unrealistic yandere is beyond me.

I'm glad there are at least some people left on this board who aren't eating this shit up, but alas.

Honestly, I'm kind of saddened by how shit the story has become. I used to enjoy the previous manga and the first 1/3rd of :re a lot.

Edit: she helped a lot of characters develop? I suppose you mean the fact that she helped with ruining Akira's character. I'm still pissed of by the scene where she changed the otherwise bitter, hateful and traumetized Akira into a ghoul sympathisant simply because she showed her some ghoul kids. As if she hadn't fucking realised ghouls also had innocents among them before that. It was fucking disgusting.

Kvothe51Dec 11, 2017 2:57 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2017 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
Kvothe51 said:
That's it. I'm actually convinced that either Ishida stopped giving any fucks or someone else is writing this story. It's become generic garbage at this point.

fullmetal_ghoul said:
she has a tremendous amount of depth of her own and has helped the development of countless characters in the story, so she's a lot more than a love interest imo. And she's the second most relevant character in the story with no shortage of important scenes, so I do kinda disagree withh you there.

In the original TG she had some depth. She had daddy issues and a tragic backstory.

She has literally not had any character development since :re started. That is what makes her a shit character.

All she's done was wait for Kaneki to get his memories back and then fuck him. After which he ''fell in love with her.'' That's it. It wasn't well written either.

- Has Daddy issues
- Guy she knows for two months reminds her of daddy, after which they don't meet for two years

Sure thing, bud.

Everything Touka has done after Kaneki got his memories back is be the generic love interest of the MC, with cringey scenes of her being ''in danger'' ( as if, lol. ) because the stereotypical yandere is unrealistically obsessed with Kaneki.

Also, way to fucking butcher Mutsuki's character. How anyone can argue Mutsuki isn't a generic, unrealistic yandere is beyond me.

I'm glad there are at least some people left on this board who aren't eating this shit up, but alas.

Honestly, I'm kind of saddened by how shit the story has become. I used to enjoy the previous manga and the first 1/3rd of :re a lot.

Edit: she helped a lot of characters develop? I suppose you mean the fact that she helped with ruining Akira's character. I'm still pissed of by the scene where she changed the otherwise bitter, hateful and traumetized Akira into a ghoul sympathisant simply because she showed her some ghoul kids. As if she hadn't fucking realised ghouls also had innocents among them before that. It was fucking disgusting.

You've literally just spewed out the same points I've already argued against without adding anything, or countering anything I said. I've already addressed all your criticisms of Touka.

Anyway, we both know there's no point continuing this argument. If your this angry and aggressive towards me for defending a fictional character, then just drop the manga and move on.
Dec 11, 2017 3:37 PM

Oct 2017
Kvothe51 said:

fullmetal_ghoul said:

- Has Daddy issues

Sure thing, bud.

Sadly true. TG peaked with the Tsukiyama family extermination arc. The Cochlea arc was still good but after after that it turned into garbage.

And yeah Touka sadly is a shit character now (just like Kaneki, for different reasons). Ishida basically shafted her until he needed a plot device for this horrible Dragon story which of course was Touka. I was actually interested in Kaneki & Touka's relationship before because I thought it had potential and it would be gradually developed.

Instead they meet like after 2 years, fuck, she gets pregnant, they marry and Touka becomes Kaneki's reason to live in like 12 chapters. WTF, it was handled horribly.

@fullmetal-ghoul You just don't want to see any criticism towards your waifu and favourite manga. Thats not going to happen.
Aardwolf94Dec 11, 2017 3:44 PM
Dec 11, 2017 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
Oh for god sake can we have a single chapter without anyone getting saved in the last second? Seriously for such a highly proclaimed seinen, re surely likes to bank on a lot of shonen stereotypes.
Dec 11, 2017 5:51 PM

Mar 2017
to quote reddit

"we shin godzilla now bois"

also BEST BOI URIE WHOOP HER ASS

come, you sweet hour of death
Dec 11, 2017 10:15 PM

Jun 2010
fullmetal-ghoul said:
James_xeno said:

Yep, it's just shallow hate for the sake of hating. Touka falling in love was always gonna be one more reason for the haters to hate, regardless of how well written it was.

But while Touka is a love interest, she has a tremendous amount of depth of her own and has helped the development of countless characters in the story, so she's a lot more than a love interest imo. And she's the second most relevant character in the story with no shortage of important scenes, so I do kinda disagree withh you there.

Oh yeah, that's definitely very true about her. But I was just pointing out the absurdity of that crutch argument, even in the worst of cases.

So sick of hearing same few fallacious arguments.. Usually involving romance/love interests.. "It was so forced! waaaaa", "Came out of nowhere!", "omg ____ is such a horrible character, i mean the story doesn't even revolve around them but they're a love interest now! waaaa!", "It's so problematic/gross/heterosexual/pointless", "love interests/romance/sex?!? That's sooo clicheeeeee!" (< Yes, we've actually reached a point of retardedness THIS complete!)
Dec 11, 2017 10:32 PM

Jun 2010
SeidouTZ said:
Oh for god sake can we have a single chapter without anyone getting saved in the last second? Seriously for such a highly proclaimed seinen, re surely likes to bank on a lot of shonen stereotypes.

So basically "OMG MUH EDGE!!!" with a little of the assumption that seinen = mature = death/killing/blood/gore/maximum EDGE/darkness, mixed in as well?

If you think the fact that a main character (and the second most important character in the series now at that) not getting killed at the end of a chapter, during a multi chapter battle, means that the series is acting like some kind of shonen series,.. then.. wow.. not sure what to tell you.
Dec 11, 2017 10:58 PM

Jan 2010
SakurasouCaboose said:
Shicchi said:

EDIT:

Mutsuki is the worst! He betrayed his friends because of his crazy obsession with Kaneki and is beyond redemption. Touka having to fight to defend herself might have caused problems with the pregnancy. When Kaneki gets saved he isnt going to be happy about what Mutsuki has done.

Here you go:

You're blind if you're saying Mutsuki is the worst lol

Yeah yeah Touka and her fragile waifu role. She is totally only important now because of the baby huh. I'm so sad.

I never said Mutsuki is not beyond redemption. I'm just saying that Kaneki might be just as much un-save-able. Are you telling me betraying some friends is worse than killing countless innocent humans and ghouls?

Mutsuki and Kaneki is not in their right mind. Just because Mutsuki not turning into worm and capable of speaking, doesn't mean he is less mad than Kaneki.

Ishida really pushing this yandere trope on Mutsuki, but the point is, Mutsuki just as much damaged character as Kaneki. The only thing he needs now is for people to love him (hopefully Urie and Saiko), so he would snap out of it and stopped being obsessed with Haise Sasaki.

It's understandable that people hate him. Ishida tries too hard to make Mutsuki hated by his readers. But this blind hate towards Mutsuki just because "oh gush bitch so crazy wtf she threatened to kill muh Touka and da baby! DIEEEE!!" really pisses me off. And I'm not even a fan of Mutsuki in the first place.

Why do you think Kaneki still gets to be saved but not Mutsuki?
Because Kaneki is the protagonist and did nothing wrong?
CrimsonMidnightDec 11, 2017 11:05 PM
Dec 11, 2017 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
James_xeno said:
fullmetal-ghoul said:

Oh yeah, that's definitely very true about her. But I was just pointing out the absurdity of that crutch argument, even in the worst of cases.

So sick of hearing same few fallacious arguments.. Usually involving romance/love interests.. "It was so forced! waaaaa", "Came out of nowhere!", "omg ____ is such a horrible character, i mean the story doesn't even revolve around them but they're a love interest now! waaaa!", "It's so problematic/gross/heterosexual/pointless", "love interests/romance/sex?!? That's sooo clicheeeeee!" (< Yes, we've actually reached a point of retardedness THIS complete!)

Ah OK, glad we're in agreement. Usually romance of any kind will get at least some hate, regardless of the quality. Thankfully in TG it's a very vocal, narrow minded minority, so I'd just ignore them
Dec 12, 2017 3:59 AM

Dec 2016
Kvothe51 said:

Same. Actually beginning of :re is my favourite part of the series, because I like Haise and the original Quinx the most. But most these characters went into the wrong direction for me. Saiko's potential is mostly unused and how Urie is used later in the story is the biggest disappointment imo.
Dec 12, 2017 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
James_xeno said:
SeidouTZ said:

So basically "OMG MUH EDGE!!!" with a little of the assumption that seinen = mature = death/killing/blood/gore/maximum EDGE/darkness, mixed in as well?

If you think the fact that a main character (and the second most important character in the series now at that) not getting killed at the end of a chapter, during a multi chapter battle, means that the series is acting like some kind of shonen series,.. then.. wow.. not sure what to tell you.

If you are unable to add nothing to the discussion apart from your constance random spout of false assumptions, then please restrain from commenting all together.

Is not a matter of a main character not getting killed, that is irrelevent. If you cared to read what i said this is something that happens regulary not exclusively to just this arc and thats precisely the problem. A series loses completely all element of surprise and sense of dread when everyone on the cast ultimately gets constantly rescued on the last second. Which is a trope recurring used in shonen.
Also since you somehow took offence to my correlation let me make this clear for you: I have no problem in a seinen having some shonen elements added to its narration, the problem however is when a series relies too much on them to sustain itself and uses them in a cheap matter (aka what :re is doing).
Dec 12, 2017 11:34 AM

Dec 2012
Oh maan, I started to wonder, how Ishida set the future of Touka's baby? Touka beaten up around, and "a little overboard".

Still, thanks to Urie squad, Touka is saved I guess.

Can't wait till next chapter. Mutsuki in rage knowing the truth of married couple.
Dec 13, 2017 12:17 PM

Feb 2013
Please, someone kill that crazy bastard already.
Dec 13, 2017 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MITSUKI TO DIE
Dec 14, 2017 1:32 PM
Nov 2017
Why y'all want Mitsuki to die? I don't get it. Look at him, he's adorable xD

Plus, he's from Narutoverse...
Dec 15, 2017 1:26 PM

Jun 2011
Such a boring fucking chapter.
Nothing happened, nothing that we couldn't expect.
The plot with Qs vs Mutsuki is boring.
Touka vs Yandere is boring.
Move back to the real plot, please.
Dec 16, 2017 12:33 AM

May 2017
So you guys think that the manga is finally coming to an end after this whole arc?
Dec 16, 2017 12:23 PM

Nov 2014

How people not get tired of shit like this is beyond me.
Dec 17, 2017 1:12 AM

Oct 2015
fullmetal-ghoul said:

I have no idea who your replying to but Touka is as heroic as it gets. How many people would go as far as climb a kaiju to save their husband.
Dec 17, 2017 1:17 AM

Oct 2015
Alca-chan said:
You really think Urie would kill Mutsuki? :O

I didn't like Qs, so I never paid too much attention to interactions between Urie and Mutsuki, but I don't think he's going to kill her just like that.

I hated Urie, but I'm beginning to like him... he's even rather good-looking, right? :D

And great chapter... though I was so worried about Touka :O

I think its more possible Mutsuki will kill Urie if they fight cause yes he would not try to kill her but her shes a box of stuff and things right now.
Dec 17, 2017 1:27 AM

Oct 2015
Kvothe51 said:

That was the best moment in the chapter and was freaking hilarious. That is probably the heaviest blow mutsuki has ever taken and im not talking about the knee.
Dec 17, 2017 1:27 AM

Oct 2015
Kvothe51 said:

That was the best moment in the chapter and was freaking hilarious. That is probably the heaviest blow mutsuki has ever taken and im not talking about the knee.
Dec 17, 2017 1:30 AM

Oct 2015
fullmetal-ghoul said:
Kvothe51 said:

Sure thing, bud.

You've literally just spewed out the same points I've already argued against without adding anything, or countering anything I said. I've already addressed all your criticisms of Touka.

Anyway, we both know there's no point continuing this argument. If your this angry and aggressive towards me for defending a fictional character, then just drop the manga and move on.

No point arguing with kids who call Touka and Akira maturing bad character development.
Dec 18, 2017 6:43 PM

Jun 2010
Kvothe51 said:

Shit like what, i don't get what the problem is here? >_>
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.