Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 10, 2017 1:55 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Dagashi Kashi 2 | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Tezuka Productions' Dagashi Kashi 2 previews the opening song "Oh My Sugar Feeling!!" by Ayana Taketatsu. The series will share a time slot with Takunomi., where each episode will run for 15 minutes. Dagashi Kashi 2 will begin its broadcast on January 11 via TBS at 2:28 a.m.

Drifters Specials | TV | PV
The first and second promotional video for episode 13 and 14 of Drifters anime series. The unaired episodes will be included with a Blu-ray released on December 23.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens | TV | PV
An anime adaptation of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens will be produced by Satelight and directed by Kenji Yasuda (Macross Δ) to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of Dengeki. The second promotional video previews the opening theme song "Stray" by Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets. The series is slated to broadcast on January 12 via Tokyo MX, BS11, AT-X, and TVQ Kyushu Housou.

Hakumei to Mikochi | TV | PV
Studio Lerche will produce an anime adaptation based on Takuto Kashiki's manga series. Director Masaomi Andou (White Album 2) will helm the series, which is expected to air on January 12, 2018. The new promotional video features the ending song "Harvest Moon Night" by Aoi Yuuki and Shino Shimoji.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san | TV | PV
The second preview for the anime adaptation of Souichirou Yamamoto's Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san manga features the opening theme "Iwanai kedo ne." by Yuiko Oohara. The anime is scheduled to premiere on the "Anime no Me" programming block on Tokyo MX on January 8 at 11:00 p.m., followed by YTV and BS11.

Slow Start | TV | CM
A-1 Pictures' Slow Start commercial reveals that the anime will begin its broadcast on January 6 via Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, and BS11.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Takunomi. | TV | PV
Tomoki Kobayashi (Seiren) will direct the anime adaptation of Hino Haruto's manga Takunomi. at Production IMS. The first promotional video features the opening song "aventure bleu" by Maaya Uchida. The series will share a time slot with Dagashi Kashi 2, where each episode will run for 15 minutes. Takunomi. will begin its broadcast on January 11 via TBS at 2:43 a.m.

Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line | TV | PV
The second promotional video for the fourth season of Yowamushi Pedal previews the opening theme "Boku no Koe" by Rhythmic Toy World.

tsubasaloverDec 11, 2017 11:22 PM
Dec 10, 2017 2:12 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Looking forward to more drifters, wasnt the best thing ever but it was entertaining.

definitly will at least give a shot to Takagi-san (since theres a pretty solid hype around the manga), Hakumei to Mikochi (looks like the better new SoL this season with that Madhouse one) and Hakata Tonkotsu ramens (gives me some durarara vibe)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 10, 2017 2:20 PM

Nov 2011
Hakumei to Mikochi's PV looks good, definitely something I'm impressed by so far.

Idk how to feel about Dagashi Kashi 2 coming next year. The PV doesn't look bad but I got mixed thoughts on it so far.
Dec 10, 2017 2:33 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Everything looks brighter(?) in Dagashi Kashi 2.

Interested in the Drifters OVAs. I don't think there's enough chapters for a second season to start its production.

Hakumei to Mikochi's art work looks amazing. And Lerche's always a plus for me.

Excited for Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, since the manga is pretty good.

Hopefully Glory Line is better than New Generation, because I lost interest in the previous season by the end.
Dec 10, 2017 2:43 PM

Feb 2011
Why does Yowamushi Pedal always have the best freaking openings ?
Dec 10, 2017 2:55 PM
Dec 2017
Damn, you are right. Those openings will be on repeat 24/7!
Dec 10, 2017 5:06 PM

Apr 2017
Let's see...

More cultures about dagashi concepts.. check

Potato of this season check

>A teasing waifu check

-HippySnob-Dec 10, 2017 5:09 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Dec 10, 2017 5:13 PM

Sep 2016
A-1 Pictures has 4 shows next season and Madhouse has 3, how are they gonna handle the workflow?

I can see some quality dip and heavy outsourcing to some of them.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Dec 10, 2017 6:55 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Does that Dagashi Kashi 2 will be reduce to 15 minutes?
Dec 10, 2017 7:55 PM

Nov 2007
Antagonized said:
Yes, both Dagashi Kashi 2 and Takunomi. are 15 mins. each.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 10, 2017 9:08 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Takagi-san coming for my #1 favorite for next season. Choo choo.
Dec 10, 2017 9:16 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
tsubasalover said:
Antagonized said:
Yes, both Dagashi Kashi 2 and Takunomi. are 15 mins. each.

Ok, Thanks for clarification.
Dec 12, 2017 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
The one I'm looking forward to the most would be Hakumei to Mikochi, Slow Start and probably few others more.

I still need to watch the third season of YowaPeda tho.

More topics from this board

» 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
10 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

43 by Nightleon »»
Today, 4:56 AM

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

39 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Today, 12:36 AM

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - May 14

17 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 12:13 PM

» Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Snow - May 15

12 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.