Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 30, 2019 3:19 PM

Dec 2013
Seeing a badass Shirou was completely worth it
Jun 13, 2019 12:46 PM

Mar 2012
this was stupid

no yuri what makes Fate Kaleid so great
only Shitrou
Sep 6, 2019 12:52 PM

Jul 2015
This world's shirou has lost quite a lot. He looked pretty cool changing into hero mode and going sicko mode on all the holy grail contestants

Sep 25, 2019 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
This was a very good movie. Most of the movie focused on the character chemistry between Miyu and Shirou which I enjoyed a lot.

Honestly, it was good to see Kotomine again even though I dislike his character.

I see Shinji is still a dick.

The final 30-40 minutes was a blast. I find this version of Shirou to be a badass.

Overall, I', giving this an 8/10. Could've been a 9.

Oct 5, 2019 3:47 AM

Feb 2014
This movie really live up to the buildup on Emiya. It does justice to his character development as a counter hero and is sort of his origins. Glad to see another one of the routes possible after the Zero line.

Btw does anyone know who the Rider include is that Shirou defeats. So far I recognize:
Saber- Zachary Ainsworth
Lancer- Kayneth El Melloi
Archer- Angelica Ainsworth
Caster- Atrum Galliasta
Assassin- Shinji Matou
dasprnOct 5, 2019 4:55 AM
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 25, 2019 8:12 AM

Dec 2018
So Julian is not Shinji.

Lol, so Caren is the parallel of Kirei. Observe, analyze, and act.

Lol, when Kayneth was fighting Shirou, I guess he thinks he's fighting Kiritsugu.

That Saber looks like Lancelot.

Lol, Shirou didn't even fight Berserker.

Shirou became the inverse of Kiritsugu. Kiritsugu is not gonna rest in peace.

So, the grail included Yuri as a part of 'happiness'.

This movie makes it clear why Shirou is called a faker.

dasprn said:

Btw does anyone know who the Rider include is that Shirou defeats.

Based on his facial structure, I guess it's Kariya, but his long hair denies my guess.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jan 4, 2020 3:32 PM

Oct 2012
This was actually better than whole Kaleid series and probably one of the best spin-offs that still managed to capture the atmosphere of the original F/SN. No bullshit included, just the core of what Fate stories should be about. Funny how almost all other spinoffs forget that.

Emiya was great in this movie, his motivations driving the most of it and so was his bond with Miyu which actually meant something. The visuals, music, and the story itself were all on spot, even his scenes with Sakura. I really enjoyed this, definitely one of the best Fate adaptations.

8/10
Mar 5, 2020 2:31 PM
Jan 2012
I finally got around to watching this after so long. The production quality is quite nice.
I guess to keep it simple... 8/10. Could've easily been a 9/10, but I think the pacing suffered from being too fast the last third of the movie, especially since they went out of the way to include the last 10 minutes. Movie would've been better w/ 2 hrs rather than an hr and a half.
May 12, 2020 1:11 AM

Sep 2019
9.99/10.

I have no words.
May 24, 2020 12:38 AM
Jul 2019
Great movie. Felt pretty short though, that's what happens when you enjoy something, time move so fast. This is the most badass Shirou has ever been. It'll be sad if you watched it first before starting the series (Who does that?). Anyway, good flashback episode. Finally found the secret behind Miyu, can't wait for the next movie to come out.

8/10.
Dec 5, 2020 2:21 PM

Dec 2015
Kinda ironic how one of the best Fate adaptations is a prequel of that "loli garbage" Fate that everyone hates, apparently.

Prisma Illya is still my fav thing of the Nasuverse until now, btw.
Dec 19, 2020 10:09 AM

Feb 2019
W O W!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

This movie absolutely blows my expectation out of the water! Is this really Prisma Illya??

Because, DAMN! This, This is the Fate material I know and love! I can't believe this is from the loli kissing show I've just sat through!

This atmosphere, this art shading, this Emiya Shirou and his GARNESS!!!

This movie explains Miyu's situation perfectly, and makes me appreciate her character a lot now which I didn't. Miyuverse's Shirou has EX rank GARNESS for sure, best onii-chan! Poor Sakura ;(. That Shinji is freaking creepy lol. Julian is a bigger dick than Shinji, I've never expected someone would top Shinji in this department.

Shirou wished for a better world for Miyu, and he totally succeeded! Truly, the seemingly mundane life in magical girl Illya's world is to be embraced, it's really the happiest world in all of Nasuverse, if you think about it.

Simply amazing, 10/10, I'm a big fan of Prisma Illya now.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 1, 2022 4:07 AM

Sep 2018
Awesome movie, probably my favourite anime out of the Prisma Illya series, even though Illya has next to no screen time lol... One of the best prequel/set up anime I've seen, especially coming into this blind like I did. 9/10.
Apr 12, 2022 6:21 AM

Jan 2015
Hard right now to really word how to say how beautiful this was, but, if you're in this forum, you've seen it yourself, most likely, so, you know. Wow.
Shirou was unbelievably bad-ass, from his winning the war (heaps of awesome fights by the way) to the battle with Girlgamesh using the incredible quantity of swords. What he says as his chant in this story is way more powerful now, knowing everything he's done.
Stuff with Miyu had me sob. Shirou, you're the best. Honestly, this is my favourite Shirou. He did make a similar choice to Heaven's Feel Shirou but he feels way more heroic doing it. Still like, crying a bit now, ahhh, wonderful film.
It even had me care more for Sakura! Less screen time but their dynamic felt really heartful. She also wasn't quite a yandere or whatever here, and she made a very respectable choice in letting Shirou have the Archer card.
Shinji's Assassin Install looks way cooler than he deserves, hahaha. Shinji, he doesn't have the right to say "Zabaniya!" Heaps of awesome looks for these characters though, like Kayneth. Satisfying as well, seeing a story where Shirou's willing to kill characters like Shinji, Kayneth, etc.. Shirou also looks his best here.
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! has easily been the best part of this story, the most hard hitting, emotional, climactic part.
9/10. Beautiful.
May 14, 2022 10:48 AM
Jun 2019
Emiya in This setis is best than another emiya from other fate series
Sep 24, 2022 3:50 PM
Dec 2018
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
Feb 6, 2023 6:14 AM
Mar 2019
Good, nothing more.
Rushed through the last half Movie.
Jun 18, 2023 11:37 PM
Jun 2023
How do I watch it though
Jul 17, 2023 8:03 PM
Jul 2023
Unlimited Snow Works
Sep 24, 2023 9:18 AM

Feb 2020
holy fuck
prisma illya shirou is x100 better than fate stay night
I cried a lot during the end with all miyu and shirou stuff ;-;
peak

Feb 23, 3:48 PM

May 2021
Its shirou time
Been ages since I’ve heard kirisugi’s voice
He dies 11 minutes in the movie though
Same way he always dies
This movie really portrays shirou really well and accurately

I simp for kotomine

Its a movie so it can’t really show every servant fight
So I felt like that was a bit rushed

8/10
+1 because kotomine
So 9/10 movie
Karva1Feb 23, 4:45 PM
Inhales oxygen
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Watching Fate kaleid liner prisma illya oath under snow movie without knowing almost everything.

jacklim92 - Nov 10, 2017

30 by Swagernator »»
Dec 10, 2021 2:28 AM

» Why Angelica’s logic is stupid

Firehazard105 - Oct 22, 2020

4 by trinity_frost »»
Dec 10, 2021 1:32 AM

» Fix this

39sebascq - Nov 22, 2017

37 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 31, 2021 12:38 PM

» Can I watch this?

QuarioX - May 22, 2020

2 by POCHBOOT »»
May 11, 2021 1:51 AM

» Ilya's world Sakura

MLXIX - May 11, 2018

2 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
May 23, 2020 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.