Forum Settings
Forums

Favorite Character as "Special Guest" in Other Favorite Anime

New
Nov 2, 2017 6:26 AM

Dec 2008
Well, thought this question worth a thread, so here.

Imagine Saitama appears in one episode in My Hero Academia. Or Vash in Cowboy Bebop (or the opposite). Or John Silver in One Piece. The ideas are so so so many. Many many many.

Any awesome anime you know you imagine a special guest in it from other anime? Share us your thoughts.
Nov 2, 2017 6:35 AM

Aug 2012
Johan Liebert from Monster in Mirai Nikki, Pupa, Mayoiga so he can kill all those shitty characters

Nov 2, 2017 6:36 AM

Oct 2013

I would love to see Yuji and Shana meet Louise and Saito if only for a few minutes
Nov 2, 2017 6:37 AM

Feb 2013
Akagi could really spice up Watashi's rose coloured campus life

Kino & Hermes could also fit well in Utena The Movie with the girls turning into motor vehicles and all that. After which they should take a tour on Two Car's island.
Nov 2, 2017 6:38 AM

Sep 2017
Yagami-Zero said:
Johan Liebert from Monster in Mirai Nikki, Pupa, Mayoiga so he can kill all those shitty characters

You took the words off my mouth. Even Johann in fsn and wait for him to solo the grail war in 1 day using lancer.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Nov 2, 2017 6:38 AM

Aug 2014
The problem is it could only appear on parody/comedy Manga..
So let's see..
Hmm... Nope my mind went blank.
Nov 2, 2017 6:41 AM

Nov 2014
But... but... if Tsukiko was in every anime, then every anime would be 10/10 :O

Well if Saitama were to appear in any battle shounen series, I'd prefer if he'd just appear in the first episode, bash the main character's head in and take over the entire series.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 2, 2017 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
Step 01: Put Ararararagi in one of those animes with cute, innocent lolis living their daily lifes
Step 02: Grab some popcorn
Step 03: Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 2, 2017 6:58 AM

Aug 2012
nymi said:
Yagami-Zero said:

You took the words off my mouth. Even Johann in fsn and wait for him to solo the grail war in 1 day using lancer.

I would definitely watch that show xD

Nov 2, 2017 7:01 AM

Oct 2015
Put Jojo main characters in other shounen. Or maybe Yu Yu Hakusho as well to show what a main cast is.

Akagi or Kaiji in Kakegurui to show them how to gamble.

INFERNO COPU IN EVERYTHING

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Nov 2, 2017 7:01 AM
Jul 2015
I want to see Ikki and Stella couple appear as a Special Guest in Gakusen Toshi and show Ayato and Harem how a real romantic relationship looks like !

I would also like to see Grimmjow Jaggerjack from Bleach appear in Akame ga Kill, and he then challenges Esdeath to a fight.

I would also like to see a Battle of the Harems, where Ayato and his Harem from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, Kamito and his Harem from Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu, and Lux Arcadia and his Harem from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut meet up with 3 groups of Reverse Harem people from Watashi ga Motete Dousunda, DiabolikLovers, and Dance with Devils. As those people meet up at a Special Dimension, suddenly appears another Reverse Harem party of 3 dudes and 1 white-haired sexy female warrior from the Japanese video game Drakengard 3.

I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Nov 2, 2017 7:13 AM

Mar 2012
Syaoran and the others appearing in the worlds of all my favorite anime on their quest to collect Sakura's feathers :3

Natsume visiting Yokai Apato or even the other way around would be interesting too.

Also let's send all the tsunderes in Corpse Party!
Maou_heikaNov 2, 2017 7:35 AM
Nov 2, 2017 7:24 AM

Dec 2008
Imagine Yoshie Hanabatake send her daughter, Yoshiko Hanabatake to Koudo Ikusei Senior High School. She joins class D, obviously.

Class D would be in Bananas. Right? Right? You see the joke here? Cause she likes... banana?! ...... -___-
ArabianLuffyNov 2, 2017 7:44 AM
Nov 2, 2017 7:45 AM
Aug 2016
Yagami-Zero said:

Literally me, when I saw your reply:
Nov 2, 2017 7:45 AM

Dec 2014
I think it'd be really cool to see Karma from Assassination Classroom show up in Class A from BNHA. His personality and ideals would make for such a stark contrast against everyone else in that class it could be really entertaining.
Also throw Kirito into Gantz just for 5 minutes of absolute hilarity.
Nov 2, 2017 7:51 AM

Mar 2016
Gabriel Dropout cast in Nuki Doki! series.

Gordon Ramsey in a Food Wars OVA.
Nov 2, 2017 7:59 AM

Oct 2013
dvbx_073 said:

we need Ramsey to be a full time teacher in that show honestly
Nov 2, 2017 8:44 AM
Jul 2015
I'd also like to see Kamito and all of his harem female cast from Seirei Tsukai Kenbu, the MC and his Harem from Kampfer, Lux Arcadia and all his harem from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut, Ayato and his harem from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, Mononobe Yuu and all the female cast from Juuou Mujin no Fafnir, all the main cast from Diabolik Lovers, all the main cast from Dance with Devils, to make all them be teleported to this scene on the surface below Ichigo Kurosaki in the Bleach world when Yamamoto was about to activate his Shikai's ultimate technique, " Ennetsu Jigoku" here from 2:13 >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndbDQrMsfdk

I'd like to see how all of them react seeing those massive amount of flames appear and feel panicked and to see how Ichigo has to react shouting to Yamamoto to stop Ennestu Jigoku as "civilians has just appeared out of nowhere".
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Nov 2, 2017 8:55 AM

Mar 2016
Deknijff said:
dvbx_073 said:

That could be amazing. ;p
The gif is gold.
Nov 2, 2017 8:59 AM

Oct 2013
dvbx_073 said:
Deknijff said:
The gif is gold.
the real question though
what ranking would he have. Im assuming former Elite Ten but what number
Nov 2, 2017 10:08 AM

Mar 2016
Deknijff said:
dvbx_073 said:
The gif is gold.
the real question though
what ranking would he have. Im assuming former Elite Ten but what number

Tsukuda would definitely put him in there and I assume atleast top 4 and more likely top 2 of his generation.
Nov 2, 2017 10:08 AM

Nov 2012
Charlotte Katakuri in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency.
Nov 2, 2017 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Guts from Berserk on Sword Art Online

Nov 2, 2017 10:47 AM

Aug 2016
I'd like to see the rabbit from Juuni Taisen to go running around in the Non Non Biyori world. I'd think that'd be really fun.
Nov 2, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2014
Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy to appear in a Kids anime. The contrast would be so funny.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 2, 2017 10:51 AM

Aug 2016
Light Yagami appearing in Death Parade.....oh wait....

Nov 2, 2017 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
Put Makoto Itou (from School Days) in K-On

DONE
Nov 2, 2017 7:16 PM

Mar 2017
Illyricus said:
Step 01: Put Ararararagi in one of those animes with cute, innocent lolis living their daily lifes

I'd watch that. But will they say his name wrong?
What's your rush now? Everyone will have his day to die.
Nov 2, 2017 9:50 PM

Dec 2008
This would be epically hilarious yet short fight scene if those two met. Deidara loses his battle against Sasuke,. He dies and gets send to a real fantasy world to start a new life.

Nov 3, 2017 3:11 AM

Jul 2013
RegisteredName said:
Illyricus said:

Of course. It wouldn't be Rararagi otherwise.
Nov 3, 2017 11:46 PM

Mar 2017
Illyricus said:
RegisteredName said:

Of course. It wouldn't be Rararagi otherwise.

Sign me up and put me on the e-mail alert list. I'm always in the mood for some Muraragi antics.
What's your rush now? Everyone will have his day to die.
Nov 3, 2017 11:54 PM

Jun 2017
Man this is a very good thread , I'd go with Conan Edogawa as a "Special Guest" in Death Note , obviously before Kira and L's death .

Nov 4, 2017 12:14 AM

Jun 2016
The entire cast of Kakegurui in Kaiji
Nov 4, 2017 11:44 AM

Jun 2015
Maou_heika said:
Syaoran and the others appearing in the worlds of all my favorite anime on their quest to collect Sakura's feathers
cards.... the show is literally called caad capta sakura.
also, kawaii imoto lolis dont have feathers.... [thats a whole different fetish]
ArabianLuffy said:
Imagine Saitama appears in one episode in My Hero Academia
lol, saitama sees all those gif'ted shonen and thier genki dayo resolve and how he's all depressed and shit and get a nervous breakdown.

the best would be D the dhampir vampire hunter and helsing.
Nov 6, 2017 9:34 AM

Mar 2012
KuroudoAkabane said:
Maou_heika said:
Syaoran and the others appearing in the worlds of all my favorite anime on their quest to collect Sakura's feathers
cards.... the show is literally called caad capta sakura.
also, kawaii imoto lolis dont have feathers....
I was referring to Tsubasa Chronicles not Card Captor Sakura.
Nov 7, 2017 4:43 AM

Apr 2015
Space Patrol Luluco actually does this. Sucy from Little Witch Academia as well as Guts from Kill la Kill make brief appearances.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 7, 2017 1:39 PM

Feb 2016
It'd be amazing if Isaac and Miria showed up in Durarara
Nov 7, 2017 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
If Haruhi shows up in any Kyoani show.
Nov 11, 2017 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
i want to see nasujima and oikawa discover the joys of reuniting after years of him being a deadbeat dad to his children esp his baby son, and watch them bond in the most demented trash brunette way possible. it would be so beautiful.
Nov 11, 2017 2:26 PM

Aug 2016
Gipple from Mahoujin Guru Guru in any shounen jump story that tries to mention friendship as a source of energy.
Nov 11, 2017 2:27 PM
Jul 2017
Fujinima satoru from erased in ousama game He probably 'll better than Nobuaki
Nov 11, 2017 2:30 PM

Feb 2010
Master Keaton x Gallery Fake would make a perfect crossover episode with their MCs. You wouldn't even know they're from different anime.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 29, 2017 8:35 AM

Dec 2008
avory said:

I'll give you something even much better. The anime, Ousama Game. Its plot is, that a bunch of students receive messages on their cellphones from "The King" which the students play his game, The King Game. If no one does his orders, they'll die.

- Kill someone
- Touch the breasts of this person
- This person and that person must have sex with each other

etc... So I thought of the perfect "Special Guest"
Nov 29, 2017 8:40 AM

Sep 2017
It would be amazing if Straw Hat crew came to Konoha and Magnolia. Luffy woukd run off. Then after that, they went to Totsuki Academy.

I imagine Luffy as an audience during a Shokugeki especially the theme is meat ....
Nov 29, 2017 9:34 AM

Apr 2017
Ikari shinji in mirai nikki.

And akiyama mio in jojo.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Nov 29, 2017 9:36 AM

Apr 2017
ArabianLuffy said:
avory said:

I'll give you something even much better. The anime, Ousama Game. Its plot is, that a bunch of students receive messages on their cellphones from "The King" which the students play his game, The King Game. If no one does his orders, they'll die.

- Kill someone

Can't wait for @nicethings to discover your comment.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Nov 29, 2017 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
S-quare22 said:
ArabianLuffy said:

- Kill someone

Can't wait for @nicethings to discover your comment.

Don’t summon me to hate on Izaya & make me go into rant mode! I fucking hate Izaya!
Also, that fugly swine is way to ugly to be a “king”, mind you, he’s a peasant at the lowest common denominator.
Nov 29, 2017 10:27 AM

Mar 2015
I want to see Jotaro in a cute girls go cute things show <3

More topics from this board

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ?

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

37 by CheesyJen »»
29 seconds ago

» which anime character resonates with you the most? to be specific, who's your "literally me" anime character?

FruitPunchBaka - 1 hour ago

8 by 8oomer »»
7 minutes ago

» Who had beef or fought in anime like the current drake vs kendrick lamar?

FarWalker - Yesterday

15 by FarWalker »»
8 minutes ago

» Why are modern anime fights so awful?

_Nette_ - 10 hours ago

32 by deg »»
10 minutes ago

» Do we need a 30 year old Husbando?

RedTea33 - 11 hours ago

5 by Maou_heika »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.