MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kobato. Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kobato. »» Kobato. Episode 22 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kobato. Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

53 67.95%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 21.79%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 10.26%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 78

03-16-10, 10:18 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Modified by tsubasalover, 03-16-10, 10:33 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

03-16-10, 11:03 AM

Story!!!!! a consistent story.hope a filler won't cut in again.....

The part where contract is made between Iorogi and Kobato is really interesting.Too bad Kobato cover most of her body part =P .One things for sure,Iorogi's hair is pointy(maybe the wind) when he is in true form^^
Modified by MorningGlory, 03-16-10, 11:12 AM

03-16-10, 5:58 PM

The Messenger Bunny of Despair strikes again!

Well, this episode felt like a ton of cheddar cheese. When I saw Kobato floating all mystically, I thought was she in cryostasis or something and Ioryogi woke her up. I hope the story is explained because it has MANY holes relating to logic and plot.
Modified by Maximatum99, 03-16-10, 6:02 PM

03-16-10, 6:20 PM

SHE REMOVES THE HAT NEXT WEEK!!!

That's what I gathered from watching this episode.

03-16-10, 9:34 PM

Maximatum99 said:
Well, this episode felt like a ton of cheddar cheese.

Well, yeah, it did feel like a lot of cheese this episode, but if all of Kobato is cheese, then this episode was at least good cheese.

A lot went on in this episode and I enjoyed watching it all unfold. Interesting to see hints of both Ioryogi's and Kobato's pasts, although I'm not sure why they're doing it all now, near the end of the entire series. In my mind, they probably should have dropped these kinds of hints over the course of all the episodes rather than in concentrated bits. Oh well. I especially enjoyed Ioryogi's scenes, and the slow growth of his character. Now, if only we had a bit more to go on regarding his past and I think his development would be more distinguished.

03-16-10, 9:57 PM

I wonder why he (Fujimoto) was acting so mean to Kobato.
I don't get it. o-o;;

2 episodes left! >o<

03-16-10, 10:41 PM

Looks like she's finally going to take off that hat next week....I hope it's worth it. I laughed when the bunny shook it's head.

03-17-10, 2:39 AM

Fujimoto, that was too harsh.

She removes her hat next episode, OMG. With only 2 episodes left I hope we at least get a quite satisfying end.

And when its near the end, this is where we get thrilled. Why, oh why.

03-17-10, 3:07 AM

OK I'm just glad she wasn't a pigeon a cat or anything like that..in the dream or the memory, she looked normal to me but that guy playing the piano can't be Fuji ..he looked all grown up , dresses in some kind of a kimono & Kobato was a little girl then ..so if it's him maybe their past life ? any way can't wait till next ep to see what's under the hat ...but i wonder if only 2 more eps will be enough to end this story ...god i had enough with open ends & other seasons .......
click me plz

03-17-10, 3:15 AM

I wonder what will happen if she removed her hat?
Ahhh... I can't wait for the next one!
I hope that the ending is good too, not disappointing.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."

03-17-10, 4:42 AM

Interesting episode, so I see the hat comes off next week. That is something to look forward too imo.

03-17-10, 5:44 AM

The kindergarten getting taken down feels like a cop out.
The show put so much time into "defending it" so it could allow the destruction to happen.
I feel betrayed.

And there's even more plot holes!

03-17-10, 7:11 AM

Sherr said:
The show put so much time into "defending it" so it could allow the destruction to happen.
I feel betrayed.

I kinda shock also when the Building collapse. Really its out of my estimation.but i wonder what happen if the destruction doesn't satisfied his father??

03-17-10, 7:41 AM

gloryfy said:
Sherr said:
I feel betrayed.

I kinda shock also when the Building collapse. Really its out of my estimation.but i wonder what happen if the destruction doesn't satisfied his father??
I'm sure that won't happen because Sayaka's love story was put to an end by her konpeito and we have no more time.

03-17-10, 8:26 AM

my oh my, so many question on the air...
i think this is gonna be Tsubasa R.C. number 2, because it seems to me that Kobato also travelled somehow. I think she´s from the future...or past...or she can even be from another dimension...world,...wherever. Maybe the place she wants to go its another dimension where Fujimoto is a sort of...older brother to her? because she was a child in her memory and Fujimoto looked much older. (Loli kobato was cute, but weird). And what about Ioryogi? who was the person responsible for him to start the war with Heaven?
T.T so many questions...but finally she will remove her hat!
man, that bunny is annoying:P
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

03-17-10, 8:33 AM

Felt kinda' sad when the nursery was knocked down, a'well. Too bad.
This episode had some really beautiful moments along side the sad, I liked the little flashback between Kobato and Ioryogi.
I don't want this series to end, only two weeks and then it's all done with. Wah!
I hope the ending is a good one.

gloomheart said:
SHE REMOVES THE HAT NEXT WEEK!!!

Finally! XD
Modified by Gonee, 03-17-10, 8:39 AM

03-17-10, 8:51 AM

I'll admit, there was a small tug at my heart strings as the nursery came down.

I'm trying to use my knowledge of the Wish and Holic universe to come up with some answer to the mysteries surrounding Kobato, but it's really all just random guessing at this point. We'll just have to wait and see.

Still feel nothing for Kobato-Fujimoto.

03-17-10, 9:04 AM

This episode was so sad!!!

03-17-10, 9:14 AM

Sherr said:
second season?

03-17-10, 9:17 AM

Too many pointless things in this episode which could have been better if they could just show us what happen in the past or what is her wish.

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices