Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2010 3:35 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Society makes underwear naughty and fighting against it is just silly. What senselessness are they inputting into our minds? I hope Nayu moves though; she probably won't though. Everything just seems to be wanting a happy ending, but you never know I guess.

That play sucked though... especially the music.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2010 3:53 PM

Jun 2009
I didn't really like the Drama Society at all, they were just too over the top.

And I agree, looks like she will end up staying, but you never know. Good to see some emotion from Komachi in this episode, I wonder if he'll have something important to say in the next ep...

Mar 15, 2010 6:17 PM

Jul 2009
Not really what i'm expecting, oh well one more episode, let see till the end
Mar 15, 2010 9:10 PM

Sep 2009
I kinda wish the story was told from Komachi's point of view. I want him to have a more important role. Drama club was definitely over the top.
Mar 15, 2010 9:22 PM

Oct 2009
Great episode! I particularly liked the Maid Costume design=>
and the play itself was great=>

Personally I hated that stupid teacher from Primary school Tanihara and those three girls made things worst=>
...at first I though Tsukimoto was going to cancel the play=>
but three teachers telling her to give it a chance was nice and good thing Tanihara did not intimidate her too much. I also liked Kiyono visiting Nayu it was nice of her. Looks like Haruka and Yako were the most surprised at the end with their expressions=>
A good part that I think Yoki maned up!=>
Overall a sad or happy end to come? Personally Keigo should refuse again and nice learning what underwear/bras go with what costume citeria.....
CraigTheOtaku said:
I didn't really like the Drama Society at all, they were just too over the top.
At least I find their play to good so as to see Kiyono, Yako and Haruka in costume not to mention Yoki being lucky Yako took his place.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 16, 2010 1:14 AM

Nov 2008
Damn, this episode felt like 48 minutes and 22 seconds long from being so sleepy.

One episode left. ONE EPISODE LEFT! YEAH!!!!! ONE MORE TO END THIS SHIT!
Mar 16, 2010 1:26 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Damn, this episode felt like 48 minutes and 22 seconds long from being so sleepy.
What? You did not like their costumes during the play? I though Kiyono was brilliant with that red suit! :D

Mar 16, 2010 2:23 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
What? You did not like their costumes during the play? I though Kiyono was brilliant with that red suit! :D
Not really. The character designs are plain which nullifies the effectiveness of the pansu and costume antics.
Mar 16, 2010 2:43 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Not really. The character designs are plain which nullifies the effectiveness of the pansu and costume antics.
I still find Kiyono to be unique with her hair/eyes match.

Mar 16, 2010 4:31 AM

Jul 2009
A normal episode for me. Not very enjoyable...

Looks like there's one more episode left~
This is a signature.
Mar 16, 2010 5:45 AM

Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:

One episode left. ONE EPISODE LEFT! YEAH!!!!! ONE MORE TO END THIS SHIT!
Agreed, I really need to start being more selective about what I start to watch since I tend to be too "curious" to drop series xD

Though I would not rate it as total garbage, there have been a few good scenes and laughs.

BTW did anyone see the series two real main characters, turtle and duck? =O
I sure didn't notice them and I got waaay better things to do than backtracking the episode ;P
Mar 16, 2010 6:21 AM

Nov 2008
EternalDreamer said:
did anyone see the series two real main characters, turtle and duck? =O
I sure didn't notice them and I got waaay better things to do than backtracking the episode ;P
Dude, you're right! It's a real mood changer when they pop in for me. I hope they come back in the last episode because if they don't, I'll go fucking ballistic!
Mar 16, 2010 2:44 PM

Mar 2010
just watchd it and i dont remember anything other than haruka lookin cute in the maid outfit. one more ep to go Zzzzz
Mar 20, 2010 3:04 PM

Nov 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

Society makes underwear naughty and fighting against it is just silly. What senselessness are they inputting into our minds?

Isn't it a great thing to fight against the corrupt society, our ultimate enemy?
There is nothing inherently naughty about underwear, and nothing inherently wrong with naughty things. It's the twisted christian morals that make it seem otherwise.
The fact that Chu-Bra fights against such misconceptions is why I like this anime.

It's nice to see that the strict teacher finally realized that knowing about underwear is a necessary thing.
Mar 22, 2010 10:28 AM

May 2007
A little overboard in the emotional "underwear is okay" speech but I liked it otherwise.

The name of the episode and the way we are going I think Nayu may move, which would be very sad, and kill a season 2, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind a season 2.
My anime list
Mar 23, 2010 1:42 PM

Nov 2007
Retarded ´acting´ :P
Apr 8, 2010 9:27 PM

Dec 2007
This episode was decent, I guess.
Apr 11, 2010 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
And that's why we all hate Cannot Spit It Out!
Also, wasn't he just chosen for a project? Projects are usually temporary, and not permanent jobs, so they could just move back after a while.
DarkBlueApr 11, 2010 1:24 PM
May 21, 2010 2:58 AM

Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:
EternalDreamer said:
did anyone see the series two real main characters, turtle and duck? =O
Dude, you're right! It's a real mood changer when they pop in for me. I hope they come back in the last episode because if they don't, I'll go fucking ballistic!

oh come on... they were there!!
Oct 1, 2010 1:06 PM
Jan 2008
This ep was triumphant and sad. This series has become much more then I thought I was going to be for sure. I like all the characters, and yea even the drama team Lol. Next ep!
Jun 4, 2013 10:28 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, surprisingly I'm going to give this show a 6/10. If weren't for the second half with Amahara, it would of been more like a 3/10. Still, I actually thought this series was kinda entertaining and educational some dumb fun in general.

Hell, I'm glad Amahara became a hot model. The train scene was somewhat tearjerking ;.;
I didn't think her coming back would of been a right choice though as it killed the mood especially with that typical ending.
Mar 3, 2014 1:06 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode with a rather dramatic ending but well with the next episode being the last I really wonder what's next!
Jan 10, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2010
Revolution, the color scheme, the spiraling staircase, the roses, and that red dress.

...Was that seriously Utena? What and why?
Aug 10, 2017 6:42 PM

Sep 2013
Meh....not a bad episode, but nothing special. Kinda looking forward to the last episode being done. Ready to move onto another show.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 13, 2021 6:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least the drama between the teacher regarding the magazine has been resolved but they're still that moving to Kyoto drama... that's pretty sad but well...
Only one episode left, I hope the ending is conclusive.
Jun 5, 2021 10:31 AM

Mar 2010
Wow this old teacher is too old fashion and no fun.
Jun 23, 2021 8:18 PM

Aug 2017
The Drama Club scene was extremely long and boring as fuck. Looks like Nayu will end up staying if u ask me. And where did Nayu's former teacher come from? lmao
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 4, 2021 11:59 PM

Jul 2019
Tanihara-sensei is a dong.
Good thing Tsukamoto-sensei changed her mind. It's the 21st century, not Victorian times.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Comanechi - Mar 22, 2010

69 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 4, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 6 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 8, 2010

38 by AdityaRizkiS »»
May 30, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 1, 2010

38 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 2, 2021 3:09 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Feb 22, 2010

34 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 31, 2021 1:35 AM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 8, 2010

33 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 23, 2021 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.