Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2008 5:41 PM

Apr 2007
I have a question about the specials of the 1st season. How can it have 4 specials? I've never seen Banjō no Carmel-san anywhere.

At AniDB there is no Banjō no Carmel-san. So where is this 4th special coming from?
Mar 13, 2008 6:32 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It was a special that was giving hints about the movie. I don't remember everything of it right now, I somehow can't find the file on my hdd(s). The Static-Subs website is currently down because their host is changing things. When it's back up I might be able to clear things up some more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 17, 2008 2:48 PM

Jan 2008
Itachi-san said:
I have a question about the specials of the 1st season. How can it have 4 specials? I've never seen Banjō no Carmel-san anywhere.

At AniDB there is no Banjō no Carmel-san. So where is this 4th special coming from?
I couldn't find it either..

cyruz said:
It was a special that was giving hints about the movie. I don't remember everything of it right now, I somehow can't find the file on my hdd(s). The Static-Subs website is currently down because their host is changing things. When it's back up I might be able to clear things up some more.
You mean the part where Wilhelmina talks to the viewer about the movie? That was found in the last 2minutes of the "Shakugan no Shana Promos" file by SS-Eclipse. But technically that wouldn't be an episode right?
Apr 17, 2008 3:55 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
aero said:
That was found in the last 2minutes of the "Shakugan no Shana Promos" file by SS-Eclipse. But technically that wouldn't be an episode right?

But that exactly is the special. Banjō no Carmel-san consists of Wilhelmina talking about the movie. After that a short scene follows where she stands on a cliff talking about the lack of screentime she has. Then she reveals that the second season is in production and that's it.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 17, 2008 4:00 PM

Jan 2008
Ah, i see. Thanks for sorting it out.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - May 15, 2016

8691 by grr_mal »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

683 by SurgingSoulZX »»
10 hours ago

» My Daemon ( 1 2 )

marcolacson - Nov 26, 2023

50 by veduHMY »»
Apr 23, 3:36 PM

» will the Scott Pilgrim anime be added to the database? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GanjiTheDude - Mar 30, 2023

756 by YoshiYogurt »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

» Could we stop having Justin Cook at the start of every anime entry's staff list?

El-Melloi - Jul 29, 2023

10 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.