Forum Settings
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's too bad that some things can be so expensive in this series for commoners. I still like how she is so eager to learn though.
Jun 18, 2017 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
honestly i can see this manga going somewhere. like, maybe she'll learn to read and write and work in a place that allows her to write books. this can maybe even take on an adventure genre, where she can travel across the new world with her passion for books

i really hope this isn't one of those short manga, this story has potential. maybe even a time skip where she's a bit older could work
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 10:48 AM
Jan 2023
Alright, so parchment is worth a month's wage to a commoner in this world, so Myne decides she is going to make her own.

Oh and babysitter bad, basically neglect. I guess that's just how it is there.

I really am getting into this now, the 15 mins I spent reading it, felt more like 5. Now for the final chapter in volume 1!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2017

1 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 21, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2017

3 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 20, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

3 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 20, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

1 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 20, 9:40 AM

» Chapters

AkatsukiUlquiora - Nov 25, 2020

5 by Hurwitz »»
Jan 20, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.