Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2017 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That spirit dude without the clothes this episode gave me some weird vibes.

Felt this episode was one of the weaker ones as I didn't find the comedy as humorous as the others. Rinne also had his hands full dealing with trouble and it didn't look fun to him.
May 20, 2017 2:42 AM

Nov 2007
Power stone given free...fishy. Evil looking soul that make wishes come true, but it would stick to people? Only Tsubasa is knowledgeable to the power stone. lol @ other power stone spirits laugh at it. It doesn't know which kind itself. Healing?

Cheap room on the building. lol @ salaryman soul doing tricks on plates. It was a performance for the party at the work. It's not funny for the family who lives there because they are mad. Wow, Salaryman father is spot on. Not showing self. He was ikemen after all.

House to attract souls (like attract bugs). Ageha's house is out of deadline and she threw it away randomly and main guy got it. Then it got to Kain's cat. Kain wanted to give that bad house in main guy's package, and plans to give fine to him. At the end Ageha shows up and revealed that they are all hers.

Scythe repair siblings, Matsugo, and Ageha next. Silver scythe and that dolls that usually used for cursing people...
https://twitter.com/nhk_rinne/status/865854787375439872
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 20, 2017 9:59 AM

Jan 2015
"Bacteria that causes cavities" she said?! It's not even 3 minutes running and I almost get stomach cramp thanks to that question. LOL
But the story behind it is kinda good. A rock salt that wants to be more "precious" than just some tools for therapy or condiment.
And there's Ageha in this episode too, which means there will be another misfortune befall Rinne because of her selfish act. Suzu is the same, but cute. As for Ageha... Oh well, at least it's not that very bad since she got a head pound for that.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 20, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
3 shorts this time...hmm well all were okay I guess
May 20, 2017 5:37 PM

May 2009
1.The stone was actually some kind of nutritional salt? Well at least it was cute :) and Juumonji almost won Rinne's respect
2.That Poltergeist was handsome?! I wouldn't mind having him haunting my place lol
3.How does Rinne get into these predicaments originally caused by other Shinigami ( Like Ageha and Renge, or worst: his Dad!)
May 20, 2017 6:46 PM

Oct 2011
Rock salt for healing fatigue
Handsome ghost 😍
Ageha causing trouble lol
May 21, 2017 4:28 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I swear, i can never figure out the ending of the stories.

Rock salt and the most handsome man in the series, what the hell? XDDD
Aug 2, 2017 8:49 PM

Dec 2012
Of course Mamiya Sakura gets it.
lol at rock salt.

Mamiya Sakura's friends keep running away.
Dat facial.
He was a pretty boy. lol

Ageha in that bed.
LMAO at Mamiya Sakura's analogy.
LMAO at Rinne letting Suzu take it.
LMAO at Kain trying to slip it in Rokudo's box.
LMAO at the pile getting bigger.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 22, 2018 12:59 PM

Feb 2013
That power stone wasn't bad at all.
Lol, the poor spirit wanted to make everyone laugh.
Ageha almost made Rinne and Kain lose some points and she doesn't even need that discount.
Nov 10, 2019 5:50 PM

Apr 2012
Everyone casually dropping their expired spirit traps, lmao.

So rock salt used to be made accessories of, interesting piece of trivia.
Jun 3, 2023 12:03 PM

Jan 2018
A stone that grants you a wish. But it has to be the correct wish to make it go away. Where have I heard that before? Oh, right. The Shikon Jewel from Inuyasha. But tbf these types of stories are pretty common. Even UY had it in episode 172.

But man. Power stones are a fucking scam. Idk what Japan and Eastern culture as a whole see them as but they're as worthless as astrology. Except rock salt maybe.

The ghost in Kariya's apartment is pitiful. I wonder if ghosts existed, would most of them be like that guy?

It's kinda hilarious that there's a tool that catches spirits like cockroaches. But I don't get why they expire and why there's such a strong taboo against having expired ones. Doesn't seem like they cause issues holding spirits.

The ending with the pile size getting doubled was hilarious though lmao.

Next episode 3 episodes again. Hope they're as hilarious as this episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

10 by Homuraja »»
Nov 7, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

28 by ZER0PT »»
Aug 4, 2023 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

8 by 0451 »»
Jun 22, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

8 by 0451 »»
Jun 22, 2023 12:18 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

9 by 0451 »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.