Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2017 9:48 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a faster chapter to read than chapter four. Unfortunately, Shuhei really did plan to have sex with Mugiko... -________- Thank goodness, Mugiko escaped that one. I love that she kept her dignity, by refusing to sleep with Shuhei, even though he offered to give her 5 million yen. If Mugiko accepted Shuhei's five million, she'd be treated as a prostitute then .______. I hope that Shuhei was just joking, when he said Yoshiki probably slept with Mugiko already... It's great that Mugiko has her mind set on making love with the person she actually loves, not a stranger! I can understand why the drama adaption did not include this part.

Is Shuhei lonely..? If he and Yoshiki have the same parents, why are the brothers so different? How long have the parents been away? ._____.

I'm amazed Yuuzaburou wasn't angrier than I pictured him to be, to learn that Shuhei found his way into Mugiko's room at night...

Yuuzaburou made a smart move again. By having Yoshiki's room beside Mugiko, he can be her personal guard and be her guide...They're much likelier to become close then. He must be so studious to have perfect marks in his school subjects. He's already looking for an apartment too. Would Yoshiki eventually allow Mugiko to work for him?

Let's see how this date with Ayato goes! Although, I don't feel too good about Ayato...he may not be faithful to one woman, since there was a woman he pecked on the cheek earlier, and said he would date. :c

It seems Shuhei completely misunderstood Yoshiki's 'advice,' so I don't hate him...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 4 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 6, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
May 6, 2017 9:24 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 21, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 21, 2017 7:05 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 2 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 9, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 9, 2017 10:21 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 1 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 9, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 9, 2017 8:44 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 14 Discussion

Tsuki_Chun - Jul 8, 2016

0 by Tsuki_Chun »»
Jul 8, 2016 3:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.