Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
ACCA 13-Territory Inspection Department
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 9, 2017 1:50 AM

Jan 2012
Oh my!! I was pretty impressed by this anime and finished everything in less than two days ahhaaha
It was brilliant and shocking! AND SO EXCITING
I had lots of fun watching this omg..... <3
The ending was amazing as well, how everything was orchestrated... I feel like I was toyed with for so long and each episode had something to bam on my face XD
the cast was amazing ffffffff omg in love
everyone complaining about jean x mauve ship not happening but i'll sit here in the corner and sob about my nino x jean ship hahaha orz
Apr 9, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2012
Oh nice twist, I didn't expect it. Jean was not just the future new king, he organised with Mauve a plan to stop Furawau.
Very relaxing anime with a good universe.
Apr 19, 2017 6:26 AM

Sep 2015
This anime is soooo satisfying lol XD mainly because almost all my theories and speculations were proven true (mainly the ones about Jean's heritage and real plan for the coup and Nino's loyalty). I didn't figure out that dark-skinned Chief is the one orchestrating the coup though, also that Abend is currently Jean's direct supervisor, I did find it weird that Princess Schnee's very loyal aide could (whom I thought at that time was the silver haired Chief) let the son of his Princess be dragged along into the scheme as a puppet, though to be fair, I doubt anyone could guess he was the Abend XD. Very well played of the writer. Best part is of course, Mauve (and Jean of course) 'foiling' the coup, 9/10 for me <3

MelKeigo said:
everyone complaining about jean x mauve ship not happening but i'll sit here in the corner and sob about my nino x jean ship hahaha orz

lmao, anime ends with NinoxJean XD I'd imagine Nino rejecting Jean's sis was because he's in love with her brother, lol

This is a complete adaption yes? Can't wait until the manga got released.
Apr 19, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2012
Ioryogi-kun said:

MelKeigo said:

lmao, anime ends with NinoxJean XD I'd imagine Nino rejecting Jean's sis was because he's in love with her brother, lol

This is a complete adaption yes? Can't wait until the manga got released.

Hahhaha yaaas to this XD one can dream and hope right? hahaha
And regarding your question, I think it is, as the manga is complete already... I want to read it too!!
Apr 23, 2017 6:02 PM

Apr 2009
Finished the whole thing over a weekend night. Really insanely enjoyed this show. So much's going on, serious, fluff, mystery, drama, world building, damn. I'll admit, some parts were hard to follow for me at 4 in the morning, thank you rewinding, and I wouldn't say everything was executed perfectly. But wow, it's crazy ambitious putting all this into 12 episodes. I'm sad this show doesn't have more exposure. Coup d'etat the anime 10/10.
Apr 25, 2017 7:22 AM

Mar 2015
Wow totally didn't see this outcome coming. In the end it worked out well for everyone! Save the Lilium family of course!

So who was the moustached branch chief in the end, if he had to keep dying his hair? Perhaps Abend?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 11, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2012
Well that's the end of this... I really couldn't like the pacing of this anime in the end, that pretty much ruined it for me.

While the setting and progression still was quite interesting, I personally just couldn't enjoy it that much.

All in all an average watch for me.
May 22, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
I actually love this series. And it's not surprising if Jean didn't choose to reign the kingdom. Well I hope the prince will be more matured.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 5, 2017 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
too much politics and nobility for my standards.
4/5.
6/10.

Jun 5, 2017 10:48 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty utopian world and conclusion. The entirety of ACCA knew of Otis's heritage, a bit far fetched to go with his identify never being revealed ending. If they truly disliked the Prince that much, a simple on stage act may have appeased ACCA, but would not have satisfied the masses.

Still, not a terrible show, but definitely could be better given the setup.

Bit of a side note, not that it bothers me, just strikes me as odd....but kinda confused on how this is a rated 17+ show...there's more violence in Pokemon and I don't recall any profanity. If Niino being shot twice was why...I've seen more blood/gun violence in pg13 anime...

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 10, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2012
The King had all them pics.
Dat Lilium creep smile.
Oh, shit! Swat team surrounding Schwan.
LMFAO at the dude saying "Not my King! Not my King!"
They flipped the script.
Lilium sad face.
Dat Jean smile.
Lilium taking that L.
Mauve is the captain now.
Stalker gifting bread Stalker. What a friendship.
I knew it was the Chief who is actually Abend.
Jean had feelings for Mauve. I had a feeling from their dinner date. He got rejected.
Jean missed out on Eider. Got rejected by Mauve. The only one for Jean is the imouto.
Nino knows Jean is the one true King.
Nino comes in as expected.

And that was the end. Glad I watched it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 1, 2017 1:42 AM

Jun 2015
And in the end, Jean was forced into the coup but managed to get out of it. I couldn't see Jean fitting the King image if I'm honest, I'm glad he found a way to play it off and convince Schwan to not be a little asshole anymore.
I like how Lilium got played in his own game. Mauve and Jean decided "Screw you guys, we're gonna stop you". I think that Lilium and the coup were backed out too easily, but I guess that just happens.
I spent the last at least 5 episodes thinking Grossular could be Abend, but in the end it was Owl. That's a fantastic twist, honestly. Poor Owl though, he's been taking out the daughter of a dead princess he used to protect and be loyal to for cake and crap.
I definitely didn't like the series at the beginning but as it went on I gradually liked it better and better. I'm not sure why, maybe it was just the change from watching the normal anime things nowadays to something serious like this. The ending wasn't that satisfying but I am pretty fine with the anime overall.
Overall, 8/10.
(Also that little scene after the credits with the Prom King thing was cute)
Jul 3, 2017 9:40 PM

Oct 2012
I like Lilium's family confused faces xD

It was chief all along! He dyed his hair.. and that moustache too!
No explanation about him
But that's why Jean never sent his "transfer request"

Awwww Jean and his unrequited love :(

I don't know I feel this is like the best possible ending
But it seems sad...
At least Jean and Nino will be best friend forever❤
No homo :P

I'll never doubt Madhouse ever again!

I wish this was longer than 12 episodes
Rayl1ghtJul 10, 2017 9:47 PM
"Signature removed"
Jul 20, 2017 1:52 PM

Mar 2017
Definitely my favorite ending to an anime! (Although I haven't seen a ton). It really tied things together and brought it back to Jean's calm and collected cleverness. Hoping for a second season! Thought I don't know if that's possible or not.
Aug 6, 2017 4:01 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
ohhhh the Chief was Abend! Interesting and good to know he and Nino finally relieved of their duty. Great ending cause the Prince really wasn't that bad of an idiot or evil person for the whole world to push him off taking what was his, and I believe he learned a lesson in that ceremony coup act on how to be a better guy and a good king, and not to disband the ACCA. Jean, Lotta, Nino, everyone, and the nation found their happy place and it turned out for the best! Haha for Lilium, not too bad for him either LOL, he living his own kingdom. AMAZING ANIME, I LOVE IT 10/10
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 9, 2017 3:51 PM
Dec 2015
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE THE DEPUTY CHIEF!!!!
THERE WERE HINTS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

1. They never knew who owned the Apartment Complex that the Otus were living in, and we never really had any background on him.
2. He was very close to Lotta.
3. He preferred cakes and sandwich bread- stuff that Lotta likes A LOT.
4. The reason he couldn't leave is that he is deeply rooted to the place AND that he COULDN'T LEAVE because he was BOUND BY CONTRACT to be here and not go back to Dowa.
5. He rescued Lotta from the assassins that tried to kill her.
------

"For a second, though, I thought that maybe the Badon Deputy Chief (Blond hair, blond mustach guy) might've been Abend lul."

I mentioned this in Ep 9, and after Episode 10, I firmly believed that Grossular WASN'T Abend, so my gut-feeling was telling me it had to be someone else.

Niino also mentioned in one of the eps: "I finished reporting to Chief Grossular." He was talking to Abend then which eliminates Grossular as Abend.

From then on the only logical choices would be to choose old men related to or know of Jean Otus. I suspected Spade at first but his personality doesn't fit so I just went with my earlier prediction in Ep 9 which was the Deputy Chief.

Also, that was very clever there with the Furawau district making themselves a Kingdom. Really reminds me of the United Arab Emirates.

Anyways, that was actually a Good and Satisfying end. I wouldn't mind a second season but as it is, I liked the ending.

Jean x Mauve and Rail x Lotta pls.

Anyways, once again, to those who took the time to read my ramblings- thanks lol.
fatiqsue_Sep 9, 2017 3:56 PM
Nov 16, 2017 6:32 AM

Feb 2014
Shame that he did not become king :/

But, overall 8/10
LOL
Dec 15, 2017 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
And upon another look, I've reaffirmed that this show would have been a solid 10/10 for me if not for the disappointing ending, Like someone above put it, a too utopian conclusion that basically sent a good part of the show's complexity very much down the drain. I can only be deeply sad about the masterpiece this show could have been with a different ending.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 16, 2017 7:11 PM

Dec 2010
CG said:
And upon another look, I've reaffirmed that this show would have been a solid 10/10 for me if not for the disappointing ending, Like someone above put it, a too utopian conclusion that basically sent a good part of the show's complexity very much down the drain. I can only be deeply sad about the masterpiece this show could have been with a different ending.

I agree i feel like i knew what was coming,I knew jean would of never be king in all of my years of watching anime i learn that it never changes the characters world,the way we as the audience met jean is the way we leave him for example at the intro of the show Jean is a deputy inspector and as the show ended he is still the same deputy inspector,he is not meant to be anything else than what was portrayed at the beginning i don't know if i am explain it correctly but that's what i feel.I also think the ending was stupid i don't hate it but it could of been better.Why did the let that stupid bratty prince be king,Jean would of make a better king then the aunt practically got away with attempted murder i call BS.
hack5Dec 16, 2017 7:59 PM
Aug 8, 2018 12:28 PM

Aug 2017
A bit anticlimatic the ending but it was good!

Interesting mystery-police anime. Bland side characters but good written plot and MC. Underrated. 4/5 for the episode. 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 10, 2018 7:19 AM

Mar 2016
What a pleasantly mundane and reasonable ending. Might have to rethink my opinion of episodes 8-11, which I thought were too simply written, almost childishly so. Very pleased with the outcome. The 'coup' was basically an instructive lesson for the prince, and downfall for those Furawau fuckers.

The first seven episodes were great. They cultivated an atmosphere by focusing on the personalities of the various characters and the facets of daily life (food, souvenirs, culture) in each district. By following Jean as he visits the different districts, the kingdom becomes a vibrant and living thing, the kind of thing that the audience will see as a real political entity by the time the ending comes around. The small rituals between people; conversing, sharing food (bread) and cigarettes, builds up to a larger picture of a society that gains its strength from its interconnected, yet autonomous districts. The small political life, towards the larger, the micro to the macro. The power that ACCA has is its ability to slip easily into the life of each district, and still maintain a broad view of the kingdom as a whole, something the royal family cannot do on their own, which is probably what the prince realized at the end, if not that this power could also be wielded against him. Very effective either way. Also, the backgrounds were incredible.

I really liked Mauve, it was nice to see her become the central figure in the end, the writing treated her very well.

Avoided this since it aired, because I heard it was fujoshit. And maybe it's supposed to be, but I enjoyed this one and am glad I didn't miss out.

Hylianticipated said:
does Jean have feelings for her but she's suddenly got a thing for Groshular now or something?

lol, no. He's clearly talking about Mauve, as someone who he sees as sharing the same passion for ACCA as he does. They both share respect for Grossula as well, but Mauve's 'respect' is a bit different, as is made clear.
syncrogazerNov 10, 2018 7:56 AM
Dec 19, 2018 9:06 AM

Nov 2014
i really didn't expected this show will be this awesome,
awesome OP with wonderful bgm and song that really fit every scene, great character development every episode, and of course,wonderful plot. lastly cigarette +bread :D

One thing that really excited me is how they connected the thread of mystery with great plot twist for every episodes with the good pace i think (and my guess of cigarettes that he get is perfectly as i thought).
The "Kansatsu" word in the title is greatly elaborate the series in wonderful meaning, like how the observe/supervise itself indirectly leads to the truth about jean (how previous king observe his daughter and grandchildren lives and make sure they always in good condition, in this case nino,abend,qvalum, and the royal did a great job in playing behind the scenes).

Overall, i think they perfectly orchest the whole mystery in an awesome "parade".

*well, this a little bit personal and subjective i really ship jean and mauve, but it seems the ship didnt sail T_T and subjectively reduce my score from 10 to 9 :v

In the end this is a great and wonderful series, with a lot of general/mainstream theme or genre hovering the anime shows, this one feels like a fresh air thingy for the season

welp.. 9/10 for me
r16fourarmDec 20, 2018 3:58 AM
Dec 25, 2018 5:48 AM
Oct 2018
Well, chalk up another series on my "So, this looks like a promising, interesting, mature anime... oh no, turns out it's actully terrible" list, along with 'B- The Beginging', 'Saga of Tanya the Evil', Night Raid 1931, Kurozuka, and a half dozen other titles too bad to even remember.

The dialog and main character were OK, but the pacing was terrible, and the story just went nowhere. Honestly, I was barely paying attention in the 2nd 1/2 of the series, because i just didn't care. I just finished it because I only had a few eps to go and hoped maybe the finale would prove me wrong. But whatever. Thank fuck for 2x speed.

Why are decent, mature seinen series so hard to come by? Everytime I think I've found one, I end up dissappointed (well not EVERY time, just 80 or 90% of the time)
Dec 30, 2018 6:10 AM
Mar 2017
This show was a solid 10 for me until the Jean and Mauve talk at the end. Still salty my ship didn't sail. :/ Has anyone read the manga? I wonder if it has the same ending.
Feb 25, 2019 11:52 PM
Feb 2019
I've just watched this series (binge watched it actually) and it is a good reminder of why I'm making an effort to watch new anime.
I was pleased with the ending and the solutions felt more.. measured. Which was a lovely way to go. The prince was still forced to realize that becoming king wasn't all about personal power (but I do think the show and speech was a subtle, but threatening, message - this could still happen), Mauve became ACCA's leader (which makes sense as the commanders wouldn't be totally trusted anymore), the prince is starting the path towards maturing (I'm glad it isn't happening intently), Jean is viewed to still be on the path to become director of internal investigations and likely overall leader of ACCA (Mauve certainly hints at looking that way), and that Furawau may have formed a new nation but there is a reasonable chance that it will return eventually (the writers suggest it with the 13 not changing, but there is also the fact that Furawau is used to reseving resources from the other distracts automatically. It will now need to quickly create new trading contracts which will cost more, create an independent army and with the loss of ACCA all emergency services and regulation will have to figured out - a number of personal were assigned or may wish to remain with the original nation, like the Furawau representative).
I do wish the princess had been punished more however. A hit is a hit and she wouldn't have stopped at two bodies. Basically she said sorry because she has to play nice now. I'm seeing a lot of people talking about Jean loosing the girl and I view it two ways - Mauve never suggested in anyway wanting a relationship with Jean, we don't know if she is in any relationship at the end (talk about her and the ex-chief was RUMMER not fact - he is her adviser, of course they will spend time talking), there was no reason to think Jean had more then a crush.
I will say the I only began to suspect Owl's real identity until the last few episodes, but did feel the something was off from the beginning, such as the fact that he had to be interfering with the transfer requests (he new about Jean's requests, but no one above him seemed to).
Apr 4, 2019 2:24 PM

Jul 2016
This was a pretty cool show. I don't know why I put in on-hold for so long. I should have finished this back in 2017, but I'm happy I opted for the DUB this time. It suited the show. Certainly one of my favorites from 2017 (better late than never).

Politics, conspiracy and a feel of Slice of Life. Interesting mix that proven quite relaxing but serious at the same time, but never overly serious.

Some of the characters were really interesting too and had decent motivations while there were also some that felt pretty empty but the interactions made up for that.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Apr 4, 2019 5:53 PM

Dec 2016
Thank God, I knew Jean wouldn't get outsmarted by that Lillium cuck, good ending to a very good show
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 11, 2019 6:49 AM

Sep 2016
It's nice to have a show with a unique setting like this.
The main characters are quite lovable. Jean is causal and collected at the same time. His sister is quite cute. And who doesn't like Nino?

Some eps are kinda boring probably due to the same pattern of visiting all kinds of places. But overall I like the plot. And the identity reveal of Abend is a nice surprise! 8/10.

Side note, the OP is so fantastic that it easily became one of my all-time favorite songs.
Jun 1, 2019 1:55 AM

Mar 2009
The last line of this show was quite gay
Jul 6, 2019 4:07 PM
Apr 2016
The first half was full of thrilling breathtaking plot twists, it was amazing. Mauve & Jean cooperated to deal with both Lilium and Idiot Prince at the same time, it was truly a superb spectacle. Great elegant anime, had a good time.
Dec 4, 2019 5:34 PM

Jan 2019
This was certainly a different kind of show. It's not often I see something with a plot centered around political intrigue, coups, and even assassination attempts that manages to be slow-paced and kind of wholesome. I think more shows featuring this level of intrigue need characters obsessing over stuff as commonplace as sandwich bread and other baked goods.
Dec 11, 2019 10:18 AM

Oct 2015
So this was resolved without the ascension. With ACCA the winner and Lilium the loser. All I can say is, Meh!

I see Mauve has become the head honcho of the organization, the 5 chiefs are no more. What shocked me though, was that the white hair guy wasn't Groshular, but the chief of the investigation section.

Nino is free and still continues his friendship with Jean and Lotta.

Overall, this was alright. The politics were lukewarm though. I also didn't like Jean that much, he never had that much presence as mc in the show. I didn't like Mauve either, there is something about her that makes me hate her. My favorites were Lotta and Nino, too bad they weren't given that part in the show. I doubt I will cherish this series anyhow or rewatch it for that matter, or even watch the upcoming OVA. It's a good, but it didn't do it for me that much.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 15, 2020 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
Last episode does a lousy job wrapping up the great show,all districts complied and everything literally was set in motion ,then suddenly mauve comes out of nowhere and the coup dont happen!!just like that!!!the prince was forced to have a indication of character and personality change all on a sudden,such a unrealistic and poor execution at the last episode,utterly disappointed,jean and his sister forgives their aunt who tried to kill them twice,not to mention their parents killer king himself was forgiven just like that,enough said,the writer was drunk or something when he wrote the finale.
May 15, 2020 5:35 AM

Jun 2013
_kukiyomenai said:
I actually love this series. And it's not surprising if Jean didn't choose to reign the kingdom. Well I hope the prince will be more matured.
ending was forced,full of illogical developments,i feel sorry for the rest of the show
May 15, 2020 5:41 AM

Jun 2013
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Strange ending, an immature and ignorant kid becomes king and everybody's happy. A coup against the coup with hundred of people involved and no leaks, nobody from Furawau saw it coming. Two unrequited love in a love triangle. The aunt still running free ... of trying to kill Schwan and Jean later again. Suitsu people have an elected representative but are still living technologically 100 years behind and still don't have the right to leave? The kingdom lost 90% of the oil from Furawau. Jean will always stay at ACCA against his will and might die soon of cancer.
I guess I have to suppose "everything will be fine".

Not a bad show, but not great either.

L-Ryoshi said:
The first princess got off with a slap on the wrist, but to be honest, I never understood what her motivation for her assassination attempt was anyway. It honestly made no sense at all, unless she was the one who wanted to disband ACCA in the first place, in which case I have no idea why Lotte would want to meet with her afterwards.

Someone said the daughter of the first princess was supposed to get a kid (she was pregnant) so the plan was to get rid of Jean AND Schwan to have her grandson (if it were a male) become the king.
That's also why the "happy ending" she gets is not so credible, almost funny. You can just suppose that in few years, Shwan will die mysteriously in an "accident" and same for Jean (if tobacco doesn't kill him before).

you forgot that the king was the one who killed jean and ninos parents to tie up loose ends,he gets off the hook just like that,last episode was such a disaster
Jul 16, 2020 11:27 AM

Apr 2015
As futile and hollow a sentiment as a drama show gets but well so are our lives- perhaps it fits the whole concept of the show as an allegorical caricature of the world.

Respectable all around but definitely lacked the wow factor all good art should have.

And yes the climax scene was pretty eh. It could make sense but it doesn't present itself well. It's simultaneously sudden and predictable

Maybe a 6-7/10.
Oct 28, 2020 2:04 PM

Aug 2014
That was a decent series. Took a realistic approach to the romance which is unique to see. (apart from the girl in ep 1 and that white haired guy)
7/10.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 14, 2021 12:00 AM

Apr 2015
at the beginning I thought I found a good show...but then, I was able to guess the plot just by episode three. not the overall ending, but still, I am very disappointed. seems like anime as a whole has no new ideas to offer to me.
Jun 1, 2021 10:19 AM

Jan 2021
So all this time Abend was Jean's boss? lol, I thought he was Groshular. I really like Jean, Nino, and Mauve, they are all so cool and awesome. At first I had hoped that Jean would really become a king, but after seeing this "good" ending, I felt that it was all the better.

So, I really like this anime. The anime is quite slow, but interesting and not boring, especially the moment when Jean talks to important people who are always related to cigarettes, or when Jean talks to Lotta and Nino, it will related to bread and cakes. I feel that everything that Jean and the other person talk about is very meaningful even though it seems like small talk.

All characters have interesting personalities and good designs. Their opening song is catchy! and another plus point, this anime is really food porn. It's a shame this anime is not popular enough.

Looks like everyone supports Jean x Mauve... then I'll support Rail x Lotta XD Rail is a nice guy and Lotta is a cheerful and sweet girl.

Jun 18, 2021 3:31 PM

Jun 2019
My 108th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Feb 26, 2022 3:33 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Oof.. what a waste of time. Its politics is even dumber than our politics irl, I knew Jean wouldn't take the throne, but I was hoping they would come up with a better solution than that. Overall, it's a lackluster story starring a boring mc.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Nov 7, 2022 10:23 AM
Aug 2021
So we got a nice twist about the coup and Abend's identity reveal. Mauve was the star of the show from start to end. Other than her, Lotte, Nino, and Owl/Abend were all fine characters. Yet the MC Jean was pretty bland/boring with no character development.

This was something with a unique premise but the execution could've been way better. I'd have preferred a better crafted plotline esp wrt the 13 districts and their political history/culture. Jean was basically just going around eating good food (bread?) everywhere. I missed the "audit" part of the whole thing lol. The show talks more about sandwich breads than the characters and the places it's set in. Why does Grossular look like he's constipated throughout? A lot of stuff don't make sense and left incomplete tbh but it wasn't all that bad.
Mar 14, 2023 9:28 PM
Jan 2022
amazing reveal at the end
Sep 5, 2023 8:37 PM

Nov 2012
IMHO that ending was so unsatisfying. This show feels more like an outline for an interesting story of political intrigue than a successful one.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2017

89 by fast2611 »»
Feb 1, 3:11 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2017

74 by milk_bun »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2017

116 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 4:50 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2017

200 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2017

109 by SenChen »»
Jun 18, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.