Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2017 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What an obsession for Harukana. That grudge...geez.

I doubt Tamito is actually dead though, highly doubt it. However, I think he does need help with his friends this time to save Harukana.
Feb 18, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
That Sabine backstory...

Poor Ichimamaru got destroyed. Really looking forward to seeing everyone saving Harukana.
Feb 18, 2017 8:14 PM
Dec 2016
Stark700 said:
I doubt Tamito is actually dead though, highly doubt it. However, I think he does need help with his friends this time to save Harukana.

I can comprehend Sabine and even feel some pity for her now, since her backstory's is also somewhat sad, although not much as Harukana's. Kinda resembles me of famous murder case series like Kindaichi, Tantei Gakuen Q, Ayatsuri Sakon to name a few, where one can't really hate the culprits after their motives are revealed.
And indeed Tamito can't be dead, otherwise this series would have to end without solving anything. He has to work together with his class to reach Harukana, albeit it'll be intriguing seeing 8 people trying to save someone they don't remember that exists.
Feb 18, 2017 11:10 PM
Jul 2016
emitsal said:
Stark700 said:

I can comprehend Sabine and even feel some pity for her now, since her backstory's is also somewhat sad, although not much as Harukana's. Kinda resembles me of famous murder case series like Kindaichi, Tantei Gakuen Q, Ayatsuri Sakon to name a few, where one can't really hate the culprits after their motives are revealed.
And indeed Tamito can't be dead, otherwise this series would have to end without solving anything. He has to work together with his class to reach Harukana, albeit it'll be intriguing seeing 8 people trying to save someone they don't remember that exists.
I think what will happen is that the other classmates somehow regain their memories of Harukana while they're trying to save her, but I would like it better if they didn't get their memories back and start their friendship with her anew.
Feb 19, 2017 7:10 AM

Mar 2015
they just wake up bunch of people they wouldn't like the most to be pissed out...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 28, 2017 8:17 PM

Mar 2015
Why must Harukana cries :( but damn, I really hope MC goes for Harukana now that they're developed so well

Jul 17, 2020 4:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They're gonna prove to Kanan that she's not alone in this world, I hope she'll get better :/
Dec 9, 2022 11:24 PM
May 2022
lmao remember when sabine told the principal she wouldn't do anything illegal and then shot a fucking teenager

More topics from this board

Poll: » Criminale! Chapter 28 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Dec 15, 2016

8 by psyche-K »»
Dec 9, 2022 11:18 PM

Poll: » Criminale! Chapter 35 Discussion

allenallenallen - May 3, 2017

28 by iluvhyouka »»
Jun 22, 2022 8:17 AM

Poll: » Criminale! Chapter 34 Discussion

G_Spark233 - May 20, 2017

2 by Ashhk »»
Jul 17, 2020 6:27 PM

Poll: » Criminale! Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2017

14 by Ashhk »»
Jul 17, 2020 6:23 PM

Poll: » Criminale! Chapter 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2017

9 by Ashhk »»
Jul 17, 2020 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.