Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 10, 2017 5:12 AM
Jun 2016
TuyNOM said:
88expert said:

And yet you didn't bother about Emiya being able to fix things

Emiya Shirou is much more interesting than Tazuna. It would take too long to write. :P

How many episodes are there for fate stay night?? And how many episode are there for this series??
Feb 10, 2017 5:32 AM

Aug 2015
88expert said:
TuyNOM said:

Emiya Shirou is much more interesting than Tazuna. It would take too long to write. :P

How many episodes are there for fate stay night?? And how many episode are there for this series??

OK but it was enough to watch 2-3 episodes to find the character interesting. And again I didn't mention the best character.
And I can't believe that Tazuna will be very developed at the end of the series. We'll see :o
Feb 10, 2017 5:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a card game eh lol
hmm Koyuki playing a card game eh
and to be able to beat Riri as well

Hmm so Tazuna manged to lose Koyori when they were out eh
hmm that showroom that they went to does look pretty classy
Lol wow thats a really impressive way of getting the orders to the table

Lol Tezuna is just fascinated with tech isn't he
He should have great fun examining that machine though
lol and he can get so engrossed in it as well
Nice slap from Koyori though

Lol though Koyori can't speak which is a shame its funny watching her use gestures though. So Koyori wants to be able to cook for Tezuna eh.

Still trying to make something so difficult when cooking for the first time will be hard.
Chizuru must have worked pretty hard to get where she is today but at the same time neglecting her time as a teenager probably.
Lol Tezuna and Hayate get along pretty well eh

Lol Tezuna's always lost in thought
kinda dangerous for Koyori though as shown here
Hmm so without Tezuna around Koyori feels lost
which is understandable as she's always with him.
Plus it looks like she's also afraid of crowds as well

Its nice that Koyori was found by Riri and her brother though
Lol Riri's reaction when she realized that Koyori and saw them holding hands
Yea i wonder why Makihara didn't install GPS devices on her in case she gets lost
2 hours to find her before she dies eh

Lol Tezuna meets quite the interesting character in his search for Koyori
So the guy knows Makihara as well eh
A card tournament eh
Riri's brother is quite daring though isn't he with his tactics
Lol Riri's little dance there

Lol so her brother thinks that she's embarrassing to him then eh
Thats rather cold of him
Tezuna's convo though is strange lol
That guy that he's speaking too is really bad at talking

Hmm so Makihara was originally a hand shaker as well eh
Plus we also get to see Tezuna's motivation for fighting
which is related to his sister
Still the guy is asking some rather deep questions though
Hmm this guy is either psychic or he's done some research on Tezuna

So Tezuna has been thinking of Koyori as his sisters stand in eh
For a first time player Koyori sure picks things up pretty fast
To put Masaru on the defensive is no small feat
Looks like Koyori has having fun

But at the same time it looks like Masaru doesn't like her sister following him around.
So that guy was a hand shaker as well im guessing

Lol Lily takes her duty as big sister pretty seriously eh
Still its cute that she does though
lol Lily does lose her usual composure when she's with her brother thats for sure

Lol being in love with your younger brother eh
well things happen i guess lol
But it looks like Koyori is starting to fall for Tezuna though.

Sad that they are fated to be enemies though
Im sure Lily and her brother were as shocked to see that Tezuna and Koyori were also hand shakers.

An interesting episode that divided between introducing Masaru and illustrating Lily's relationship with her brother and Tezuna's reasons for fighting. It was nice seeing Lily's interaction with her brother though as she's not her normal composed self when she's with him. Her interactions with him were pretty funny. At the same time Tezuna's meeting with that strange man though was interesting especially when it become apparent that he knew that Tezuna's reason for fighting was not just about protecting Koyori but also in him seeing her as a stand in for his sister.

Lily and her brothers revelation that both they and Tezuna and Koyori were hand shakers was pretty surprising. It must be hard for both parties to fight though as they are friends after all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2017 1:29 PM

Dec 2014
Saeko-Busujima said:
I love Hand shakers, I just assumed there would be a bit more actual fighting, also does anyone have any idea who that dude in the suit was? He came out of no where and started making little to no sense...

Also wasn't the allocated time like 15 mins? buuut when they meet the sun has gone down enough to cast huge shadows, soooo hoooow is she still alive o.o

The way he talked it sounded like he's the God they're seeking to fight. Either that, or one of the strongest Hand Shakers who beat Makihara in the past and that's why he knows him (and in the case of being God, he would know him as a challenger). That's my guess.

That girl looking like Koyori makes me think she got split in two and that's why her life is in danger all the time.
Feb 10, 2017 1:52 PM

Mar 2016
This series isn't getting better. At least I got some friends to carry me through it.

Not gonna lie, that class president (whatever her name is, the only thing I'll remember about her is her gravity-proof... plot) really irritated me. And of course she's a Hand shaker. That was absurdly predictable, so not even surprised there.

Makihara being a HS, on the other hand, was probably the only good thing I can get from this episode.

Stark700 said:
Idk why but Koyori feels even more fragile than before.

Really ? It seemed totally the other way around for me. She seemed a little dizzy when she got lost, but perfectly fine during that card game and when Tazuna found her.
Feb 10, 2017 10:04 PM
Jun 2016
TuyNOM said:
88expert said:

OK but it was enough to watch 2-3 episodes to find the character interesting. And again I didn't mention the best character.
And I can't believe that Tazuna will be very developed at the end of the series. We'll see :o

Give some time to develop. The series is still new. Hell when I watch K for the first time I was confuse as what is happening
Feb 10, 2017 10:28 PM

Apr 2015
wait a minute... i know precious memories card game... i watch it somewhere...
somehow this anime become card game anime... lol
and Lily becomes weird...
i feel bad for Koyori's VA... wonder what her reaction when she got the script only to say "hmph", "huh", *heavy breathing*
c'mon, at least let she says something like "ok", "Thanks"
michaelh19Feb 10, 2017 10:33 PM
Feb 11, 2017 2:15 AM

Jan 2015
He let go Koyori'shand and didn't realize it? Oh well, at least Koyori don't have to think about how to kill some time until Tazuna come for her.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 12, 2017 10:49 AM

Aug 2015
88expert said:
TuyNOM said:

Give some time to develop. The series is still new. Hell when I watch K for the first time I was confuse as what is happening

That's why I don't drop Hand Shakers, I wonder what its potential is. (And it's very funny also in its mediocrity)
Feb 13, 2017 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode, the cinematography in this one was impressive.
Feb 14, 2017 5:08 AM
Jun 2016
Vileblood_Hunter said:
This series isn't getting better. At least I got some friends to carry me through it.

Not gonna lie, that class president (whatever her name is, the only thing I'll remember about her is her gravity-proof... plot) really irritated me. And of course she's a Hand shaker. That was absurdly predictable, so not even surprised there.

Makihara being a HS, on the other hand, was probably the only good thing I can get from this episode.

Stark700 said:
Idk why but Koyori feels even more fragile than before.

Really ? It seemed totally the other way around for me. She seemed a little dizzy when she got lost, but perfectly fine during that card game and when Tazuna found her.

She was just scared as she is always with Tazuna a lot of times. Take it as when you are lost when you are a kid.
Feb 14, 2017 3:18 PM

May 2015
Just when I thought this show couldn't get any worse.

Feb 14, 2017 4:39 PM

Jul 2014
I usually don't mind about incest in anime but this was weird xD

Lily, you are boobs!
Feb 17, 2017 12:59 AM

Oct 2008
It's the inevitable fight between the MC & Koyori against Kaichou with her little brother!
the hell!? they suddenly went hostile as soon as they knew that they're both hand shakers!
3/5.

Feb 21, 2017 8:06 PM

Apr 2016
So, a horrible plot twist of "she's not really my sister despite all signs blatantly pointing to it being my sister" occurs, now the time limit is two hours (raising all sorts of holes), and then the finale...

Basically, both Lily and the Tazuna+Koyori team wanna not fight, but then Masaru is so ready and willing to fight that he would blame them for all of this, claiming that they wanna fight (which is so obviously bullshit that it hurts), and this convinces Lily to work with him to fight her friends to the death. What a fucking retard! It's shit like this that makes this show so insufferable. Fuck this show!
Feb 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Feb 2013
Lily ... is ... annoying.
At least next episode should be back to the action.
Mar 22, 2017 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
what the hell is this episode?! I am sure everyone thought that cheerleader girl was one of handshaker minion from the start when her lil bro showed up.

Again more reuse senerio and busy people scene...
May 22, 2017 6:11 AM

Mar 2015
Wow. this was so bad. Why can't they let Lily move without her boobs flailing EVERYWHERE?! Whose idea of fanservice is this?!

This is exactly the kind of anime that makes non-anime people scoff and smirk at those who watch anime
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 22, 2017 6:11 AM

Mar 2015
Wow. this was so bad. Why can't they let Lily move without her boobs flailing EVERYWHERE?! Whose idea of fanservice is this?!

This is exactly the kind of anime that makes non-anime people scoff and smirk at those who watch anime
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 29, 2017 9:05 PM

Feb 2015
I wasn't hating on this show until...the incest...just...ugh...The card game didn't interest me much. The guy who knows Makihara did tho. But just that incest...no...

May 2, 2018 8:50 AM

Jan 2013
The balloon tits on that one character are horrifyingly ugly.

Update: And she's one thirsty incest bitch too. Great.
CondemneDioMay 2, 2018 9:02 AM
Jul 26, 2020 10:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its actually a pretty good episode comparing to the others one. It helped a lot to conclude how Koyori's felt about Tazuna. Instead, himself had a struggle matter depicting how his true nature against Koyori. Yeah, even after meeting that eyeglasses man, the condition not gonna ended well for both side. So, yeah, the conflict still stand nice as a good plot to progressed. Idk. But, lets just enjoyed the sudden battle that appeared out of nowhere against the siblings lover. On the other note, i seriously never expected Lily as a Handshaker, and had a more feeling about her brother. So, yeah, the twist served nice. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 1, 2023 7:58 AM

Dec 2022
This anime has more wincest than I was expecting, especially when you consider how Tazuna sees Koyori as similar to his deceased sister. A delightful surprise. Masaru doesn't know how lucky he has it, with his cute busty onee-chan being head over heels for him.

Tazuna needs to be more careful when walking around with Koyori. She's not accustomed to being around other people, doesn't speak, and needs to hold his hand to survive — how do you go about letting her get lost?

The Umeda Sky Building was shown 14 minutes into the episode. Found that interesting.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 6, 9:12 PM

Dec 2019
Why do half of all animes have characters who are in love with their siblings? Incest is not hot, let alone among teenagers.

I also can't stop giggling with how the episode ended. Just an explosion and cut to credits. It was like a fucking meme.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2017

31 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 8, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2017

113 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 4, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2017

368 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 4, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2017

76 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 1, 2023 1:29 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2017

34 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 1, 2023 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.