Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 16, 2019 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
The music was nice, pretty generic plot, feeling a bit sad for Ayase
I wonder what Natsuki expected to happen with the real confession after a lot of fake confessions, she could have predicted a misunderstanding could happen.

Jan 6, 2020 10:46 AM

Feb 2019
This one is bit better than suki ni naru sono shunkan wo.
Feb 26, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2016
Finally she confessed I felt bad for Yuu all the time. 7/10
May 2, 2020 9:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I feel really bad for the white hair guy. Really. He must be get some nice and amazing love surrounded him at the next show i watch, for sure.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 18, 2021 4:43 PM
Dec 2019
This was really cute. Honestly thought that this was an anime series that had an hour long first ep, but I think that they did really well covering 3 couples within an hour.
I found that art style and animation really pretty.
The way that they covered each couple's special moments kind of felt like three different happy ends within a dating sim. Maybe that's just me though.
I really enjoyed this. The main couple was super cute.
Mar 8, 2022 12:04 PM

Oct 2012
I kind of expected the last confession to just end there with the "I'm going home" and be an example of "you reap what you sow" haha
Mar 22, 2022 2:58 PM

May 2015
It was fine, I suppose? I didn’t really have anything particular to say about it. Seemed pretty generic. I guess a 5 maybe 6?
I found it extremely weird that Mochizuki has been in their friend group since they were like, 5, but never once in the two(?) years they knew Hayasaka did they speak even once.
Sorta interested in watching the sequel but idk, I’m not a love triangle person, and that one looks like it could go either way. I was interested in watching the anime series, but idk, if it’s on the same level as this, I might pass. I guess I’ll give it a try.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 5, 2022 2:50 AM

Dec 2020
im off to start on the honeyworks franchise !!! watching from release order o7

//(this is basically my live reaction to the movie)

that opp. it was basically a spoiler on who will end up with who huh. and who'll.. not end up with anybody LMAO im guessing white haired dude. he seems like such a 2nd lead dude aka such a nice guy oh noo😭

POOR SETOGUCHI. DAMN NATSUKI YOU FOULLL FOR THAT GIRL. ik she did it just to avoid awkwardness n stuff but fawkk fake or not id be heartbroken if someone joked with me like that lol. especially if i actually like them

This shower scenes… 💀💀 my pet peeve. I hate these sm for no reason just . how r they meant to be emotional and deep n stuff when its ?? literally just mfs showering HELLO put some clothes on

THE SONG AT THE CONCERT WAS SOOO CUTE. def can see why natsuki wanted to see them live

koyuki,,, mannn hugging her and suddenly blabbing shit😦😦 ur mad cute but dont do none of that come on now. And then yuu starts acting like a lowkey possessive boyfriend too eughhh cant we at least listen to what the girl yall like wants first??😅😅

mochizuki getting off and going on the next train to give up his seat for the girl DAMNNN SMOOTH. id scream and ask for his number for that wtf aint no way am i letting a guy go if he does that for me (nah i wouldnt actually….. but id lowkey crush on him for that tho)

mochizuki and yukki’s bro talk. those were some good advice words, got mochito up and his confession was also really cute. but errr did they end up dating?? LMAO like all she said was “wanna go to this cake shop with me” nottt “yeah lets date”

miou and serizuki stuff are also pretty cool, im looking forward to watching they series but god i cant rly stand these “basically dating though theyre not sure themselves but they cant confront eachother with it” trope. but theyre super cute so ill stay strong with this one🫡🫡

Natsuki confessing FIIINALLYY!!!! her crying was a bit much for me but i guess it meant that much for Her. also there was another kid with them while showing the childhood montage? he was playing with his phone and had black hair. i dont think we got to see him this movie yeah? bc im sure that its not mochizuki

koyuki standing outside that door. oof poor guy but i kinda lost the positives i had for him bc of that hug scene LMAO. hopefully he gets a happy ending tho, but we didnt rly see any contenders as his partner this ep so… er goodluck i guess

yuu's sister holding that letterrrr we all agree that its for natsukk's brother right? right.

After credits scene was rly nice. The out of nowhere “i love you” was so like yuu

this was a nice movie, your average nice romcom. some parts were jusw super cringy but hey. shoujo. nothing new. i liked how the side characters' stories were pretty focused on but thats mainly bc their story is being made an adaptation too huh lol
Jun 3, 2022 4:00 AM
Jul 2011
I'm surprised they used a real PS4 game cover.
Oct 28, 2022 9:12 AM
Sep 2020
This feels like it could've been a great anime, but instead it was just okay, the characters were great and I really liked them but I feel like some more building could have been made on them, the movie feels a bit rushed overall.
Sep 14, 2023 7:31 AM
Jul 2023
good romance anime ¨
Sep 30, 2023 10:10 AM

Jun 2017
It was too simple for my taste. Too rushed. This movie could be forgettable for me. The ending was cute though. I give them that.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know the right order of the songs series?

Fureiya - Oct 8, 2016

14 by Clarian »»
Apr 21, 2023 7:49 AM

» Are the sequels good?

AoiroBlueColor - May 15, 2021

6 by hahailham1 »»
Feb 13, 2022 8:42 AM

» Streaming on Crunchyroll on October 4

nehnehneji - Sep 18, 2016

6 by SoulReaper6969 »»
Oct 3, 2021 1:17 PM

» Key Visual

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2015

18 by Kenudz »»
Sep 21, 2016 10:46 AM

» Trailer

dmr - Nov 12, 2015

7 by LuneLemonLight »»
Aug 31, 2016 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.