Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 2:08 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well damn Deku my boy! Got some impressive equipment there! Love showin' off that leg work! XD Mad props to Tokoyami too, usin' dark shadow in a beastly fashion! Good...good...lotta nice equipment/training, hope it pays off come exam time!
Jul 28, 2016 5:15 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
GOAT chapter.....That is all that needs to be said....Fucking LIT
Jul 28, 2016 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
I like some of the modifications made on Deku's fighting outfit, looks good. Is it also just me or did Hatsume have way too much fun when helping Deku?
Jul 28, 2016 9:52 AM

Oct 2014
Hatsume is amazing. The comedy this chapter was great and it's cool to see Almight smiling proudly at how far Deku has come.
Jul 28, 2016 9:57 AM

Oct 2011
Having Sanji as the main character of a series - nice :D

Jul 28, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
Uraraka is not amused.

If you use punches literally 100% of your fights then its bound to break.
It's something I've been noticing lately, and finally Deku realizes it himself.
The only time he kicked something was when he saved Mandalay from Spinner's blade.
Hope Deku would be more OP with this new fighting style, a proper balance between punches and kicks.

Iida's arm boosters aren't actually a bad idea tho.

Tokoyami's new move takes the cake. Imagine the possibilities.
Jul 28, 2016 10:27 AM

Dec 2014
Great chapter, Can't count the number of times my face lit up while reading this :D

Hatsume is quite self centered but she's awesome :P
I laughed really hard when she touched Deku's body, That Deku reaction XD
It was actually really great to see how some of these simple random conversation gave Deku the inspiration he needed to come up with his new move, I loved the panel with Deku trying to figure out what to do while remembering all of the past events.

Tokyoami got some beast armor there, Bakugou going full force in training as usual.
That kick at the end was fabulous, Deku's come a long way from 'You can be a hero' , Props to him.
All Might grinning after seeing the new move was really nice to see :)
Jul 28, 2016 10:33 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Hatsume's freaking hilarious lol. "If you want to cool your legs, all you have to do just run with your arms", genius! Kacchan concentrating his power to one point is similar to what Deku does with his powers. Deku looked badass in the final panel :D

5/5
Jul 28, 2016 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
YOOOOOOOO!!!! Deku's gonna be Sanji now? A MC with kicks only fighting style is so damn hype!! Deku looked way too BA in the last spread. Mah boy's gonna be a savage!! This is LIT!!

Bakugo's condensed attack looked awesome too. Tokoyami's info and his Dark Shadow cloak were really cool as well. Loved Todoroki's panel too. I'm so hyped

Loved the Hatsume moments. All Dat Ochako Jelly and Deku shocked faces were lol
Mei just touching Deku up was hilarious XD I just love this girl
Jul 28, 2016 10:49 AM

Dec 2010
Lol another great chapter. Uraraka not liking hatsume getting too close to Deku was great xD

Deku's new improvement is pretty great, looking forward to what options it brings out in his fights
Jul 28, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
Lol Hatsume was too funny in this chapter, she's awesome.

Deku finally realized what he needs to do differently, so now he's gonna focus on kicks. I can't wait to see how his fighting style evolves, he looked really cool and badass on that last page.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 28, 2016 11:03 AM

Aug 2013
The simplest solutions are often the best, and in this case the most awesome. Just kick the bad guys to the curb, Deku! Seeing everyone else's new stuff like Bakugou's and Tokoyami's is cool, too.

Hastume was great as expected. I hope we continue to see more of her, maybe Deku will get some sweet gear for his legs from her.

And Mineta, who do you plan on sticking those in?
Shradow115Jul 28, 2016 11:27 AM
Jul 28, 2016 11:21 AM
Sep 2012
Great chapter, Deku looks so awesome. Mei is cool, she is great, thought she is a sexual harrasser, doesn't know a thing called bountries.

I wonder how long till the others find out Deku's secret, they all need to find out, but the main 2 or 3 supporting characters.
Jul 28, 2016 11:25 AM

Sep 2014
Shradow115 said:
The simplest solutions are often the best, and in this case the most awesome. Just kick the bad guys to the curb, Deku! Seeing everyone else's new stuff like Bakugou's and Tokoyami's is cool, too.

Grapist was best boy this chapter
Jul 28, 2016 11:39 AM

Apr 2016
Barion-Zara said:
YOOOOOOOO!!!! Deku's gonna be Sanji now? A MC with kicks only fighting style is so damn hype!! Deku looked way too BA in the last spread. Mah boy's gonna be a savage!! This is LIT!!

Actually I'm positive Deku's fighting style won't just be kicks as he did he got those sleeves to lessen the load on his arms. Though he certainly will be incorporating kicks more often into his fighting style.
Jul 28, 2016 11:42 AM

Oct 2015
Hatsume is so enjoyable to watch. And Midoriya coming in with the Sanji! Atta boy! What kind of Smashes will those kicks be?

Also, pretty much loling at Tokoyami's teen edge. The guy wears a choker! XD
Jul 28, 2016 12:23 PM
Jul 28, 2016 2:32 PM

Apr 2012
Shradow115 said:

Am I the only one that thought of something dirty when I saw this?
Jul 28, 2016 2:57 PM

Jun 2009
Mineta got anal beads...

Yeah seems like he switch to legs was obvious.

Uraraka can't let her guard down with Mei.
Jul 28, 2016 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
Things got more interesting for Deku.
Jul 28, 2016 4:18 PM

Jun 2014
What an epic development, when ur built like a tank kicking people is kinda difficult but Midoryia doesn't have that issue. Shoot style though, wonder what that could be referencing?
Q: The world won't change, you must change yourself in this world. Now, how will you change yourself?

A: Become the god of the new world.
Jul 28, 2016 4:45 PM

Aug 2014
Attaboy Deku, I knew you wouldn't let Bakugou steal the spotlight from you.

Ochako's staring at Deku like "the fuck you gettin' flustered for? I'm right here bitch" xD

Shradow115 said:

Lol the thing is, if this was in the hands of anybody else I would had turn a blind eye...
Jul 28, 2016 4:55 PM

Dec 2012
Mei has some interesting inventions.
Tokoyami looks awesome with his new shadow ability.
Deku using his Legs. Nice save there.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 28, 2016 5:29 PM

Nov 2014
Deku's getting even stronger, that's what i'm talking about! I'm really looking forward to seeing how he'll fight with his legs in his future fights.
Mineta being Mineta, standard :D
Jul 28, 2016 6:15 PM

Dec 2013
Mineta is making some an beads lol

That final page was beastly! Midoriya is now Sanji.
Jul 28, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2015
Deku my boy, you have grown. Mineta with some A*** Beads ... :/ In his hands at least, in others maybe a pearl necklace.
Jul 28, 2016 8:42 PM
Feb 2015
^ Large praying beads if you ask me.
Jul 28, 2016 10:27 PM

Dec 2014
Deku gonna be stylin by adding in kicks to his arsenal. I mean it's so simple but it completely went over my head.
Jul 28, 2016 10:30 PM

Mar 2013
Shradow115 said:

Hastume was great as expected. I hope we continue to see more of her, maybe Deku will get some sweet gear for his legs from her.

He's been taking lessons from Sailor Venus, I guess
Jul 28, 2016 11:16 PM

Jan 2015
Nice chapter. Everyone's reactions to Hatsume's antics were hilarious!
Kryptiq said:

Ochako's staring at Deku like "the fuck you gettin' flustered for? I'm right here bitch" xD

I interpreted Uraraka's expression as, "Oh crap. Deku's getting all flustered around another girl. Love rival?!"

Also, I'm sorry for asking this but I didn't really understand why Deku can use 100% of his power when he kicks. Are his legs a lot stronger than his arms or is there something I'm missing here?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 29, 2016 1:54 AM
Mar 2015
ahsinam33 said:
Kryptiq said:

I interpreted Uraraka's expression as, "Oh crap. Deku's getting all flustered around another girl. Love rival?!"

Also, I'm sorry for asking this but I didn't really understand why Deku can use 100% of his power when he kicks. Are his legs a lot stronger than his arms or is there something I'm missing here?

Thats not it, he put protection for his legs so they wont break, he couldve us his legs before but without the protection they wouldve broken too
Jul 29, 2016 1:54 AM
Mar 2015
ahsinam33 said:
Kryptiq said:

Thats not it, he put protection for his legs so they wont break, he couldve us his legs before but without the protection they wouldve broken too, look at his costume now and the old version
Jul 29, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2014
So Deku add kicks in his fighting style,when All Might used only his fists.Simple idea,but a really good one.Hatsume is always good to see.Tokoyami looked really cool and badass using his quirk like that.Also,I liked how Deku didn't want massive changes on his battle costume,because he wanted to look like the one his mother gave him.

5/5
Jul 29, 2016 4:38 AM

Dec 2015
Some good armour there for his legs then. Remember he broke them just jumping with the power centred in his legs before.
Good chapter though.
Jul 29, 2016 6:02 AM
Sep 2012
Fuuuck that was sick! Tokoyami looking even more beast that usual freaking wearing Dark shadow. And Deku turning into Sanji was a bit predictable, but badass regardless. He needs to get a lot more agile for it to be useful though, can't imagine him surviving his past battles by just using his legs, even if they don't break.
Jul 29, 2016 6:35 AM

Oct 2012
DEKU MY BOY
I like this fighting style.
Jul 29, 2016 6:40 AM

Jan 2015
lordekomy said:
ahsinam33 said:

Thats not it, he put protection for his legs so they wont break, he couldve us his legs before but without the protection they wouldve broken too, look at his costume now and the old version

Then why didn't he just use protection for his arms? Or is it because covering his fists with armor isn't feasible?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 29, 2016 6:45 AM
Feb 2015
ahsinam33 said:
lordekomy said:

Then why didn't he just use protection for his arms? Or is it because covering his fists with armor isn't feasible?

Yes he has those pad like armor on his hands as well, but since his hand is damaged more badly compared to his legs, using his legs as his main attacking mean till he masters his power is his best option.
Jul 31, 2016 8:58 AM

May 2016
Hoo hoo hoo~ Hatsume is hot hot hot. She could use Mineta's anal beads.

Midoriya, my boy. What a kick!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Aug 1, 2016 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
I like this new style, opens up some refreshing change in deku's fighting style. Tokoyami gets a beastly one though.
Aug 1, 2016 11:05 PM

Apr 2013
I put this manga on hold back when the anime was announced, really happy I came back to it tbh it's getting really fucking good. New chapters are released on Tuesdays right?
Aug 2, 2016 9:47 AM
May 2015
Whoo, go Deku!!! He looked so great at the end of the chapter.

I really love Hatsume. lol I'm excited to see everyone's new moves and how they'll use it in a fight too.
Aug 3, 2017 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
Nice, he used his leg to attack.
Jan 26, 2018 6:42 AM

Aug 2016
So his special move is kicking now?

Set by SenpieX
Mar 1, 2022 2:11 AM

Feb 2021
So he will be using his legs instead of his arms now? Ok I guess.

Aug 14, 2022 8:31 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
We love Hatsume.

Tokoyami is still one of the coolest characters in this series.

Midoriya using his legs now, that's pretty good, not to mention your leg muscles are stronger than your arm muscles.
Oct 17, 2023 5:31 PM

Jul 2008
Mineta making anal beads for Mt. Lady!
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

12 by WoodedSkate89 »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Today, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.