Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2012
Masked_Mantis said:
Yarub said:
Tbh, I'd rather get censorship than get watched by government agencies 24/7 cough USA cough
What makes you confident that Saudi wouldn't survey online activity?

Surely they survey for general safety so what would their higher religious police be doing all day?
I'm not. There's just no known agencies dedicated to 'watching' people online. The fact that they are actually publicly convicted of doing so in the USA and they're still at it makes it scary as hell.
The religious police has nothing to do with online activity, they just patrol teh streets. That is unless you count the guys that censor information as teh religious police.
Jul 25, 2016 10:44 AM

Apr 2014
Yarub said:
Masked_Mantis said:
What makes you confident that Saudi wouldn't survey online activity?

Surely they survey for general safety so what would their higher religious police be doing all day?
I'm not. There's just no known agencies dedicated to 'watching' people online. The fact that they are actually publicly convicted of doing so in the USA and they're still at it makes it scary as hell.
The religious police has nothing to do with online activity, they just patrol teh streets. That is unless you count the guys that censor information as teh religious police.
Oh.

I thought it was common knowledge that online activity is monitered worldwide. It only really matters what you're arrested for, or if what you post or share is deleted or you're banned or something like that.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jul 25, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
Yarub said:
Dildry said:

Itss heavy for Western folk when its just normal censcoreship for you.

Still SA shouldnt do this in the first place even if they arent the worst offenders in the world compared to China or NK.
Tbh, I'd rather get censorship than get watched by government agencies 24/7 cough USA cough

Both are forms of Population control.

Honestly only fools would believe USA doesnt practice Population Control. In the West its just more discreet to create an illusion of freedom.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.