Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2016 10:32 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I have thought that there will be more laid back chapters, but no. There are more interactions between Soo-won and Lily. Some rumours about the four dragons and Yona helping during the battle, which may cause a big problem for Soo-won and the country, and Lily asked Soo-won what he wants to do with Yona and whether he wants to kill her. Probably not, IMO, as he had a perfect opprtunity to do it in Awa and didn't take it. It seems that maybe we will get Soo-won arc at last.
Lain666Jul 20, 2016 1:28 PM
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Jul 20, 2016 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
I'm glad rumours about the HHB are spreading, also I can't believe we saw Ogi again~
It seems we are now onto some quarreling with Xing, I wonder if the Wind Tribe will have troubles since they are neigbhouring them.
Jul 20, 2016 11:34 AM

Jun 2015
Where did you read it? Tell me please, I need to read it >.<

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Jul 20, 2016 11:39 AM

Apr 2008
Yeah, it seems there will be problems with Xing. By the way, it just shows what a terrible King Il was. Kouka has problems with every neighbour.
Lain666Jul 20, 2016 11:44 AM
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Jul 20, 2016 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
Mayumi said:
Where did you read it? Tell me please, I need to read it >.<

I'm sure you can make your way through tumblr to find the raws as well as the translation.
Jul 21, 2016 12:22 AM

Jul 2010
What a boring chapter this time around.
I wonder if Xing guys are going to try to form an alliance against Kouka's government or smth.
Jul 21, 2016 2:12 AM

Nov 2011
Kinda curious to see those Xing guys' intentions. Damn, I wanted to see a bloodbath this chapter
Jul 21, 2016 2:10 PM
Dec 2015
Seems like there'll be another encounter between Yona and Soo-Won in Xing.
Jul 21, 2016 8:31 PM

Jul 2009
I'm just waiting for Hak to get to smash Su-won's face in -.-
Jul 22, 2016 10:01 AM

May 2013
Nice chapter.
I'm so glad we got more Lili and Su-Won interacting with each other. It's nice that Lili had the chance to learn more about Su-won.
Xing looks like a really dangerous place so I'm looking forward to learning more about it.
The HHB are now famous which is very interesting. Su-Won knows about the dragons but he still seems to be brushing this information off, as if it doesn't matter to him. I wonder why. It appears to me that Su-Won has some kind of greater knowledge as if he wasn't really human, either. I'm still looking forward to reading a chapter based only on Su-Won's POV.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 9:12 PM

Apr 2016
I was a little disappointed when I reached the end of this chapter...

I really do like seeing Lili and Su-won interact, and I do hope we get more of those. I like that Lili's nature encourages Su-won to speak. But will he ever open up to her..? LOL, I was honestly hoping Geun-tae or even Joon-gi to walk by when Su-won placed his hand on Lili's lips. xDD

I found it refreshing to hear Lili's perspective of King Il. She also acknowledged that Il was weak when he faced other nations. Lili knew this as well, but Il wouldn't have even approached Sei and solved the Nadai-and-kidnapping case like that. :/

It was nice to see Tetora and Ayura so well-liked by the men! It would have been interesting to see a fight, but the tears and Ogi's soft side were fun to see. :) I didn't expect to see Ogi at all, but it was awesome knowing that Su-won is still on good terms with the man!!

Hmm....the stuff on Yona and her gang was a bit lacking. The way the dragons behaved was totally predictable. We were left on a cliffhanger.

Although, it would be interesting if this rumour becomes so well-known that Su-won would HAVE to address it with the generals. Hmm...it'd be interesting if the kingdom considered working hand-in-hand with the Happy Hungry Bunch to resolve this Xing case.

I hope the author writes so this story reaches its potential. I hope to see character growths and much more interactions. .... More of Su-won would be lovely since there is still SO much we don't know. :P
Cloe900311Jul 22, 2016 9:31 PM
Jul 23, 2016 3:28 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:
Kinda curious to see those Xing guys' intentions. Damn, I wanted to see a bloodbath this chapter

Hell yeah, I miss the fighting :D
Hopefully next chapter.. There will be blood!
Jul 27, 2016 10:42 AM
Apr 2016
Good Cliff hanger, Can the Hak x Yona ship sail already ._.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#Talklessdomore
Aug 4, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2012
Does he wants to kill her or not .

Aug 24, 2016 7:57 PM

Apr 2016
AllenVonStein said:
Does he wants to kill her or not .

My answer to this question is no. When Lili asked Su-won, he received a flashback of Yona's face when she held the hairpin he gave her... This was a happy and delicate memory. I like to say this alone demonstrates Su-won's soft side. In Awa, Su-won protected Yona and left her unharmed, so that was already a no to me. When Su-won acted as Lili's bodyguard, he had a concerned look on his face when he realized Yona was injured and even tried to stop her from using a poisonous arrow... These actions already demonstrates Su-won's protection over Yona, so my answer is no again. I think the encounters Su-won had were all opportunities for him to kill Yona, which he has never initiated.
Jun 18, 2020 11:37 PM
Dec 2010
Suwon sees killing Yona as collateral damage. If it hinders his plan, he has to kill them. However, his past bonds with her are lingering.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.