Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2010 12:59 PM

Dec 2009
They hold hands.... wow. >_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelinesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Jan 28, 2011 10:51 PM

Mar 2010
IisOtaku said:
They hold hands.... wow. >_>

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. In the end this was a semi entertaining series to watch in bet-ween the currently airing stuff I'm watching. Just a typical school-romance theme anime, which from seeing that there isn't a sequel that it wasn't popular enough to make another season for.
Aug 22, 2012 2:06 PM
Aug 2012
IDK how the story goes in Anime, because I read the Manga (ongoing)
The details said that the anime is completed, so I'm gonna ask 1 question
How far did the Anime goes ?
Feb 15, 2013 5:30 PM

Nov 2011
Well, the finale episode was more dramatic than the others but it didn't live it up. I am however glad that Rin makes her return in this series among some other characters. Overall, 5/10 for this. It could of been a lot better if they had a stronger linear storyline with more subplots.
Mar 30, 2018 6:56 AM

Mar 2016
This was pretty cute. I think it started out stronger than it ended, but none of the episodes felt unnecessary, except maybe the end. The highlight is probably the episode when they're at the computer and his family keeps coming in. More episodes like that and it'd be a lot more endearing. Also, a shame that the direction is so boring and plain.
Jun 26, 2020 9:57 PM
Feb 2018
This was an alright show. It was definitely cute and had some fun moments, but overall the story was lacking, the character's didn't stand out as unique when you compare them too the sea of other anime character's out there.
Apr 23, 2021 9:15 AM

Dec 2012
For all of the excitement & action, this ironically ended up being the least interesting episode. I actually liked it more when it was focused on school life & the novelty of learning how to cope with dating an alien. It still ended up being a nice treat for what it was worth though and I found it to be somewhat endearing despite how awkward & stiff it was.

A generous 6/10
Jun 27, 2022 3:01 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Definitely not the kind of finale episode I prefer but okay, I don't think this show ever needs a plot actually, it's just cute for how vanilla it is regarding the romance aspect and I see the alien part only as a bonus to this kind of story.
Jul 30, 2022 10:30 PM
Sep 2013
It was a nice episode, it wasn't the best of the entire anime, but it was OK.
Here's my general opinion about the anime.
It's an Ok anime from start to finish, it fulfills what it promised from the beginning to be a simple anime, it's a simple anime in everything it delivers, simple drama with simple conclusions.
I honestly didn't see a reason to include aliens in the story of this anime, the only time this was "deepened" was in the first and last episode, but as I said before this insertion was something very simple, so simple that it was even weird.
The characters were good enough to care about them, the romance was nice to follow.
Honestly I agree with people this is a great anime to be introduced in the otaku world, it's nothing too complex, with heavy dramas, it's like giving the lightest drug to the person to get addicted and going to harder drugs hahaha.
Usually in more complex anime there is always something to make people pissed off, this for newbies can both captivate them and keep them away, since in this anime it is 100% of use for newbies.
Score: 6/10

PT-BR

Foi um episódio legalzinho, não foi o melhor do anime inteiro, mas foi OK.
Vamos a minha opinião geral sobre o anime.
É um anime Ok do início ao fim, ele cumpre o que prometeu desde o inicio ser um anime simples, ele é um anime simples em tudo que entrega, drama simples com conclusões simples.
Sinceramente não vi um motivo de incluírem alienígenas na história desse anime, a única vez que isso foi “aprofundado” foi no primeiro episodio e no ultimo, mas como eu falei antes essa inserção foi algo muito simples, tão simples que era até estranho.
Os personagens eram bons o suficiente para os importarmos com eles, o romance foi legalzinho de acompanhar.
Sinceramente eu concordo com as pessoas esse é um ótimo anime para ser introduzido no mundo otaku,não é nada muito complexo, com dramas pesados, é tipo dar a droga mais leve para a pessoa se viciar e ir para drogas mais pesadas hahaha.
Geralmente em animes mais complexos sempre tem algo para deixar as pessoas putas,isso para novatos pode tanto cativa-los como afasta-los, já nesse anime é 100% de aproveitamento para novatos.
Score: 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

5 by DJ236 »»
Mar 26, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

4 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

5 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 13, 2023 8:25 AM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 1 Discussion

meneope - Dec 7, 2011

10 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 13, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

2 by nomad8 »»
Jul 30, 2022 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.