Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2016 1:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it's about to turn into a cat and mouse game now..should be fun to see where this goes.
Jun 29, 2016 6:10 AM

Jul 2012
Interesting that Ryoko knows about the doppelganger and expected all that to happen, but didn't do anything to prevent that. Well probably she wanted to know what will happen, but now her expressions say that she regretted it.
Scavenger vs Mikoto (and maybe Misaki), do they have a chance now?
Jun 29, 2016 12:00 PM

Dec 2008
allenjke said:
Interesting that Ryoko knows about the doppelganger and expected all that to happen, but didn't do anything to prevent that. Well probably she wanted to know what will happen, but now her expressions say that she regretted it.

It is questionable how much influence she had at that point. The scientist already gotten most if not all of what they needed from her so her opinions on the subject did not matter much. After all most of Academy City scientists are rather ruthless and immoral sort...
allenjke said:
Scavenger vs Mikoto (and maybe Misaki), do they have a chance now?

It probably will end better for them than their clash with Accelerator but somehow I doubt they have any real chance for succeeding.
New profile design sucks.
Jun 29, 2016 2:55 PM

Jul 2014
Ooh, aren't those the girls who just got rekt by Accelerator in his manga? Didn't one of them piss herself?
Jul 9, 2016 8:30 AM

Feb 2015

took me a while to understand it lol xD
i thought it was gonna be another index season 3 "joke" xD

interesting chapter. i like the fact that they are calling the other one which is currenly going rampage right now, doppelganger xD so we got two personality from one person. one bad and one good (?) this is gonna be emotional maybe (?) either way i'm looking foward for what will happen to Ryoko.

and time for the action again like usual :D
this time opponents are Scavenger lol xD nice name. 4-1 or probably 4-2. i don't know how stong are they but last time Misaka vs ITEM (4 person) Misaka DIDN'T defeat them all, she just escaped. either way, i'm looking foward for the fight. the opponents looks like a good person too so i doubt it will be a long fight lol.

and i want to know more about Ryoko because in this chapter, i thought she was more like a bad person but actually she is a kind person (?) something more like a mad scientist. but she regretted what she did. i kinda want to see what happen if she and her doppelganger met eachother xD
YizelTroJul 9, 2016 8:37 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 153 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 152 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:01 AM

» from what chapter should i read after watching the anime adaptation ?

YizelTro - Apr 10, 2016

3 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 151 Discussion

Lordponczek - Jan 29

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Feb 14, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 150 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

2 by Softhenic03 »»
Jan 31, 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.