Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 26, 2016 8:15 PM
Feb 2014
Zalis said:
Popular media has told guys that persistence will eventually wear down a woman's resistance and make them fall in love with you. Plus, the PUA/seduction community tells guys it's necessary to express interest in a woman via flirting to be seen as a potential romantic/sexual interest, lest they get "friendzoned" by letting that woman become too comfortable/friendly around them.

If the dude was remotely attractive in any way possible, yea.

But autists who probably spend more time posting on MAL than actually doing the things on the threads they start on MAL, sounds like they're mere Johnny Bravos if anything.
Jun 26, 2016 8:19 PM

Jan 2013
He's not dumb, just very persistent.
Jun 26, 2016 8:23 PM

Oct 2014
Nico- said:
Zalis said:
Popular media has told guys that persistence will eventually wear down a woman's resistance and make them fall in love with you. Plus, the PUA/seduction community tells guys it's necessary to express interest in a woman via flirting to be seen as a potential romantic/sexual interest, lest they get "friendzoned" by letting that woman become too comfortable/friendly around them.

If the dude was remotely attractive in any way possible, yea.

But autists who probably spend more time posting on MAL than actually doing the things on the threads they start on MAL, sounds like they're mere Johnny Bravos if anything.
the gawd known as Johnny bravo has raised millions of boys across America and he did a damn good job so you take that back
Jun 26, 2016 9:12 PM

Jul 2014
The OP's avatar is how I imagine them reacting to the people taking this thread seriously
Jun 27, 2016 5:24 PM

Jun 2008
Jun 27, 2016 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
Yumadu-nii said:
I was just talking to a guy friend and he tried flirting with me when I really don't like him that way. So I changed topic, then he tried again. This repeated several times and he still wouldn't take the hint, so I had to tell him straight out that I'm not interested. This happens to me so many times. Why are most guys so damn dumb when it comes to picking up on social cues?
The world doesn't revolve around your feelings.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jun 28, 2016 2:14 PM
Sep 2015
I have no idea. I struggle with a lot of simple shit and borderline retarded really. not socially though, since I don't even really flirt with females
Jun 28, 2016 2:18 PM
Dec 2014
Ah, I see. This is a satire over all the "Why are women [blah blah blah]" threads we see a lot of right?

GG bro.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

52 by 707supremacist »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

29 by cody »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

31 by cody »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 5 hours ago

10 by cody »»
19 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

68 by Dracowyn »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.