Forum Settings
Forums

I need a guide to watch anime faster... A LOT FASTER

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2014
Transit is an easy way get in some anime time. If you take a bus to school you can watch anime on the bus. If the bus ride takes less than 21 minutes you can find an anime with episodes short enough to watch on the bus.
May 27, 2016 11:12 AM

May 2015
Vini310 said:
What is your secret?
How can you watch many anime? Or rather, how do you have time to watch so many animes?
It takes me 6 months to watch an anime of 13 episodes! And the most frustating part is that I know people who can finish a 52-episode anime at 3 days!
Seriously, how you can?
And before any moderator or administrator to lock / delete this topic, I want to explain why the existence of it: I created this topic because I am dissatisfied with the speed that I take to watch anime, I want to change that. I want to finish a 200-episode anime in 1 month, not 2 years.

So, pelase, tell me your secret to finish anime that fast!

Quit your job Lock yourself In a room then go watch anime. You basically cut yourself off the world and focus on a show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2016 11:21 AM

Oct 2015
Simple all I had to do was make sure I got banned from csgo for a week and boom I eat breath and shit anime
Dreaming memes
May 27, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2015
Umm well the first step to watch anime faster is to skip OP/ED...
The other step is to actually find time and just watch the goddamn thing
May 27, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
If you want to watch 7 episodes a day (that would be around 200 a month) you can watch 3 episodes in the morning and 4 episodes at night. It shouldn't be too hard and you don't really need to plan your whole day around it.
May 27, 2016 11:35 AM
Ribbit

May 2015
For me, I have a set time to watch anime. At some point between the hours of 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM I will stop whatever I am doing. I could be in the middle of a video game, I could be studying for a final exam, I could be talking to my best friend, it doesn't matter. At that point, I will watch anime till around 2 AM on school nights or ~5 AM on weekends. During the time I set aside for anime, I ONLY watch anime. No multitasking, I pay full attention to the anime I'm watching. And again, I do this every single night with no exceptions. There hasn't been a single night I haven't watched anime in a VERY, VERY long time. Years maybe?

Basically my "secret" is to prioritize anime after a certain time, and even if I have the biggest school assignment of my life due tomorrow and it's only half done, that's put on hold for anime. I also won't go anywhere at night. I'll pretty much automatically decline going anywhere that will take up night time. So obviously, things like sleepaway camps, extracurricular activities that take up night time, or traveling are all a no-go.

I also only watch anime when I'm in my room and alone, irregardless of whether it's ecchi or not.

Some people are gonna think I'm an idiot after reading that last line. I probably am.
SamfrogMay 27, 2016 11:44 AM
May 27, 2016 11:40 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
I don't think there's a secret really. I mean, it's about how you want to go about it.

We all watch shows at different paces. If you want to finish shows at a quicker pace, make some more time if you have a busy schedule, for example.
May 27, 2016 11:40 AM

Nov 2015
So i've just checked your list and the best advice to give is to watch better anime.
And also start watching stuff with alot of suspense like Kaiji,Monster and even Code Gayass.
Suspense makes you want to watch more and more.
May 27, 2016 11:53 AM
Apr 2016
Well, no one can be so busy that it takes that long to watch 13 episodes, so I'd assume you have a lot of other things that you do in your free time. If you want to watch anime that fast, make more time for it, and I guess... Stop doing... Whatever else you do in your free time XD
May 27, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2015
I also don't have much time to watch, stillI manage it, at work when I'm waitin' for next car ( garage autoservice - mechanic ), my employer doesn't give a fuck what I'm doin' while I'm waitin', I always go to sleep at 11~11.30 pm, I can watch cartoons at mornings too ~ from 6 to 7.30 am ( I need to get to work at 8am ), so I always have the time to watch several episodes per day....isn't convenient?
May 27, 2016 12:07 PM

Feb 2013
Vini310 said:
What is your secret?
How can you watch many anime? Or rather, how do you have time to watch so many animes?
It takes me 6 months to watch an anime of 13 episodes! And the most frustating part is that I know people who can finish a 52-episode anime at 3 days!
Seriously, how you can?
And before any moderator or administrator to lock / delete this topic, I want to explain why the existence of it: I created this topic because I am dissatisfied with the speed that I take to watch anime, I want to change that. I want to finish a 200-episode anime in 1 month, not 2 years.

So, pelase, tell me your secret to finish anime that fast!
speed up that shit
vlc player, and html5-based online players can do that easily
you might also want to watch series actually worth watching, not 13 episode incomplete light novel adaptations
May 27, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2014
Cut down on whatever other free time stuff you are doing. I really don't think you are so busy that it takes you a good half year just to watch 6hrs worth of content, so the problem is probably you prioritizing other sparetime activities.
May 27, 2016 12:16 PM

Feb 2016
-I watch it whenever I get the chance,at night,in public transportaion(unless it's something that makes me cry or very ecchi)
-I skip the opening and ending to win some minutes.You can save ~4 minutes on an episode by skipping them
Exception:The song is good.
-I calculate how much time it'll take(for example a 12 ep anime takes ~240 minutes if you skip the opening and ending) and if I have enough time in the near present to finish it without large breaks.If I think that I will be too busy to watch it almost everyday I wont start an anime.
-I manage my time well.

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 27, 2016 1:03 PM

Sep 2011
I'm not sure what you're trying to hope for from this thread. There is no 'guide' to watching anime. It's literally:

Do I have a free time? If yes, watch random TV series, OVA, Specials, Movies.

If no, then obviously you're not going to finish anime 'faster'. It should be pretty common sense that free time = time you can spend on doing something you want to be doing on.

This is an anime discussion board. It's not a place for 'guides' or 'personal' related questions to oneself. As blunt as it may sound, that's not what the board is for.

Thread Locked as it was also a duplicate of a previous topic taken down and because it's more of a "Help me thread"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

10 by TheMechaManiac »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

32 by Ex-Aid »»
8 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

67 by Spunkert »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
22 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

223 by iftsistrnn »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.