Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think of Lolita & Otaku Anime girls in fighting games?

New
May 24, 2016 6:37 AM
Mar 2016
Lolita/Otaku characters seem to be very controversial due to age or hated for being to Otaku. People seem to think they ruin fighting games.

Take small boobs Marie Rose for example, People went up & arms due to her creepy kid like face & short height. Lots of people even called her a Lolicon or prepubescent despite her having boobs & hips.
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2014/218/c/a/marie_rose_bikini_by_agekei-d7twvlc.png
Marie Rose

More recently Lucky Chloe has been hated here in the states for being to Anime/Otaku looking. Tekken producer Harada even joked she would be replaced in the North American version by a bald, muscular skinhead.

Lucky Chloe http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/itaishinja/imgs/f/9/f9a3a74b.jpg

I really don't care if they put Lolita or Otaku characters in my fighting games. It's not like their putting Lolicon or Shotacon in the games. I mean we have fighting pandas, reptiles & comedic robots already.
May 24, 2016 6:42 AM

May 2016
People just need something to be butthurt over. They probably enjoy complaining all day long about some trivial stuff.
This is my signature now, deal with it (ノ・д・)ノ
May 24, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2015
I personally don't give a fuck. I don't understand why anyone would..
May 24, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2015
You mean games like Hyperdimension Neptunia and Fairy Fancer F ?

Well, they're one of greatest games that ever existed. And none of them would have their charm without lolis and moe girls

Re: To People who hates moe and Lolita :
GTFO AND NEVER COME BACK
Z-DanteMay 24, 2016 9:10 AM
May 24, 2016 7:00 AM

Nov 2009
Izumi100 said:
Lolita/Otaku characters seem to be very controversial due to age or hated for being to Otaku. People seem to think they ruin fighting games.

In short: fuck those people. They are not our kind of people, and they are probably nationalists and hate everything foreign.
May 24, 2016 7:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I would never bother playing something as mindnumbing as fighting games, but the presence of sexy lolita girls in them would be the one saving grace at least so I don't see the problem

Also who the fuck cares, give me a break. I swear people are actively seeking out things to complain about solely for the sake of doing it
May 24, 2016 7:16 AM

Oct 2015
UsedUsernameNr66 said:
People just need something to be butthurt over. They probably enjoy complaining all day long about some trivial stuff.

Yep people overreact to everything on the internet.

I personally could not give a shit, what matters is how well the game plays as a fighting game.
May 24, 2016 7:26 AM

Mar 2015
anoo... i still can't understand anything... anyone?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2016 7:36 AM

Jan 2008
The only reason to get the DOA games is for Marie.
May 24, 2016 7:41 AM

Aug 2015
Kuma said:
Neither do I!
Just make something up from the OP title and move along >.>

OT: You know, like having a loli Chan-Li in Street Fighter
May 24, 2016 7:44 AM

Nov 2009
Kuma said:

Apparently, somewhere that is not MAL, somebody goes saying: "those anime-style girls are ruining the fighting games!". The links in OP's post provide examples of those girls.
Kind of like the people on MAL who complain about ecchi, moe and everything else.
And the OP asked us, what do we think of those girls.

I don't know which fighting games they are talking about, as I only played Guily Gear XX and a few versions of Melty Blood, and they provided anime girls by truckload, and weren't stingy with loli either.
May 24, 2016 7:45 AM

Nov 2012
i don't play these kinds of games so i don't care
May 24, 2016 8:18 AM
Mar 2016
Paul said:
The only reason to get the DOA games is for Marie.

Small boobs man i take it? They give her some big ones in some hentai i've seen. Her face does make it hard to fap tho. Kasumi & Ayane have been my favorite ever since Dreamcast.

flannan said:
Kuma said:

Apparently, somewhere that is not MAL, somebody goes saying: "those anime-style girls are ruining the fighting games!". The links in OP's post provide examples of those girls.
Kind of like the people on MAL who complain about ecchi, moe and everything else.
And the OP asked us, what do we think of those girls.

I don't know which fighting games they are talking about, as I only played Guily Gear XX and a few versions of Melty Blood, and they provided anime girls by truckload, and weren't stingy with loli either.

Dead or Alive & Tekken 7.
May 24, 2016 8:20 AM

May 2013
I can't wait for Ingrid to come to SF5.
May 24, 2016 8:23 AM

Feb 2013
Izumi100 said:

Take small boobs Marie Rose for example, People went up & arms due to her creepy kid like face & short height. Lots of people even called her a Lolicon or prepubescent despite her having boobs & hips.
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2014/218/c/a/marie_rose_bikini_by_agekei-d7twvlc.png
Marie Rose

More recently Lucky Chloe has been hated here in the states for being to Anime/Otaku looking. Tekken producer Harada even joked she would be replaced in the North American version by a bald, muscular skinhead.

Lucky Chloe http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/itaishinja/imgs/f/9/f9a3a74b.jpg

I really don't care if they put Lolita or Otaku characters in my fighting games. It's not like their putting Lolicon or Shotacon in the games. I mean we have fighting pandas, reptiles & comedic robots already.
man otaku anime girls are so common occurence i can think of 99999 more other than lucky cloe
such a common archetype the fgc needs less of them.. totally the cancer killing fighting games

i for one will keep to mortal kombat , the superior fighting game
May 24, 2016 8:42 AM

May 2016
Z-Dante said:

Well, they're one of greatest games that ever existed. And none of them would have their charm without lolis and moe girls

HAH.

That's the funniest thing I've read all week. I'm sure they're decent games (actually, no I'm not, but "benefit of the doubt" and whatnot), but among the best ever made? 10/10, would lul again.

FUCK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK

I do what I want!

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
May 24, 2016 9:07 AM

Aug 2015
Zelkiiro said:
Z-Dante said:

HAH.

That's the funniest thing I've read all week. I'm sure they're decent games (actually, no I'm not, but "benefit of the doubt" and whatnot), but among the best ever made? 10/10, would lul again.

FUCK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK

I do what I want!
HAH?

Pffft, the bait didn't even deserve my attention.
Low quality b8 m8. Would not bother replying again
Z-DanteMay 24, 2016 12:24 PM

More topics from this board

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

10 by Astachanna »»
20 minutes ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
25 minutes ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
2 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

55 by BitChilly »»
2 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.