Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2016 10:47 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good episode. High teen numbers were testing the Cyborg's out. I had a feeling the new girl in Akira's class would be 0015. Lilith attacks the Dolphin. Cyborg's are about to open a can of whoop ass now. lol So a demonic cyborg is being created, huh? Makes sense with the title. 009 and Devilman will join forces. I do wonder how this will finish.

Pyunma/008 got himself a white girl. I support interracial relationships. I hope they prosper together. lol
RobMay 1, 2016 10:57 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 11, 2017 10:57 AM

Feb 2013
The cyborgs are working with the demons,cool.
Jan 24, 2018 7:33 PM

Apr 2011
Okay, here are my thoughts:

There was some fan service in this episode. Akira ends naked (again)! Joe also gets a shirt-less scene, too. Well, I don't blame them, they're both good looking.

When I saw Akira removing his bandages, he lacked his Devil Man scars.

Code Lyoko, we'll reset it all
Code Lyoko, be there when you call
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, stronger after all
Jan 29, 2019 9:25 PM

Apr 2014
I'm liking where this mini-plot is going, too bd we have one episode left to cram it into.
Jun 24, 2021 4:59 PM

Nov 2015
what is going on here!? lol

Rob said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good episode. High teen numbers were testing the Cyborg's out. I had a feeling the new girl in Akira's class would be 0015. Lilith attacks the Dolphin. Cyborg's are about to open a can of whoop ass now. lol So a demonic cyborg is being created, huh? Makes sense with the title. 009 and Devilman will join forces. I do wonder how this will finish.

Pyunma/008 got himself a white girl. I support interracial relationships. I hope they prosper together. lol

hehe, those ppl are dead yo. the cyborgs can't die but the ones they loved did :(

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cyborg 009 VS Devilman Episode 3 Discussion

Rob - May 1, 2016

7 by JoexySun »»
Jan 20, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Cyborg 009 VS Devilman Episode 1 Discussion

Rob - May 1, 2016

6 by iamKetranLang »»
Apr 30, 2022 7:14 PM

» The Mythos Cyborgs vs High-Teen Number Cyborgs

xStarlightEX - May 17, 2016

0 by xStarlightEX »»
May 17, 2016 7:31 AM

» This is now on Netflix UK

Jax - Apr 6, 2016

1 by kevin_video »»
Apr 20, 2016 5:16 AM

» Opening and Ending

DocJangarly - Oct 9, 2015

1 by AcidPunk »»
Oct 13, 2015 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.