Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2016 7:50 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Congrats Shin. You definitely secured your place as a general after this battle.

And Kyoukai basically slayed the whole Ryoutou unit. Every - single - man.
Apr 25, 2016 10:31 AM

Jun 2013
O_O WOw....Keisha does not give his head Easy...well that is expected from General closest being 3rd Zhao Heaven. + Shin is already exhausted.

O__O WOOOW KYO KAI !!! KILLED RYOUTOU PARTY ALMOST TO LAST MAN!!! ZHAO IS SO GOING TO LOSE 2 Important Officers!!!

DING DONG!!! SHIN DID IT!!!! IT IS OVER!!! KEISHA IS DEAD!!!! That Strike Cut at least straight into One Lung....No way Keisha survives from that, In Modern world you would survive from that, only if you could get straight into Hospital. And This is Middle Ages....Now Way that is not FATAL!!! KEISHA IS DEAD!!!
JarjaxleApr 28, 2016 9:48 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 28, 2016 8:20 PM

Oct 2012
Read the raws... congrats Shin! And Kyoukai's killing spree, if they keep putting off Ryuutou's death like this maybe he's just going to retreat with Keisha's death. Both these fights really feel similar to the Rinko fight, down to people getting their fingers cut off.
Apr 29, 2016 12:38 AM

Oct 2014
Keisha is finished and All thats left is kisui .I wonder what happend to him now.
Congrats to shin he will most likely be promoted .
Apr 29, 2016 10:53 AM

Oct 2012
FINALLY
Guess he'll be a general after this.
May 5, 2016 9:56 PM
Apr 2016
After watching both seasons of the show, spent deep hours into the night reading the manga and I'm so glad I did. Completely in love with this series. I like Kanki but I hope Shin clashes with him over the obviously forthcoming conflict over the fate of the citizens of Rigan. I also think Kisui will be spared. Unless Kanki has a change of heart, I don't see him being a great general under Sei, not with his current post-war methods which will only lead to obvious anguish/pain. I also think Ousen will not make the great generals as well considering the obvious rebellion he's probably plotting. So probably... Tou, Moubu, Ouhon, Mouten, Shin, and maybe Kyoukai if she can figure out how to make a big name under Hi Shin Unit.
May 9, 2016 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
So happy that Shin actually managed to kill Keisha!
May 9, 2016 9:45 PM

Nov 2011
Geez, it's amazing and almost unbelievable to think that Shin has reached this level of strength and skill this chapter. What a guy.
May 10, 2016 2:56 AM

Jan 2012
Fuck yeah Shin! Now mutilate the corpse! XD
May 10, 2016 4:43 AM

Jul 2015
I have this funny ,funny ,funny feeling that Keisha isn't going to die .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 10, 2016 6:25 AM

Dec 2011
SodiumChloride said:

Lol can anyone survive that deep cut and i hope Shin will now get to be a general now.
May 10, 2016 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
kaitonic said:
SodiumChloride said:

Lol can anyone survive that deep cut and i hope Shin will now get to be a general now.

Well the cut wasn't even on the side of his heart so I can see it happening .

It's happened before in other manga .I have the right to be slightly skeptical .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 10, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2010
Great chapter imo, nice battle between Shin and Kei Sha. I had been saying it wouldn't be a one sided battle but that Shin would end up with a resounding victory. Kei Sha got caught outside his web and that spells defeat for a Spider. That finishing blow was major I know it doesn't look like much but that is a brutal way for someone to go.

Kyou Kai cleaned up Ryuu Tou's group by herself, I know she doesn't have a major accomplishment on this battlefield but her name needs to spread after that showing.

The battle against Kei Sha is over but there is no time to celebrate as they are still behind enemy lines, I really like how dire the situation is for the Hi Shin Unit at the moment.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 10, 2016 9:31 PM

May 2008
What a rough ride for Shin. Feel bad for Keisha though getting manhandled as he was.
May 13, 2016 12:09 AM
Jan 2015
Stark700 said:
Geez, it's amazing and almost unbelievable to think that Shin has reached this level of strength and skill this chapter. What a guy.

isn't tbat expected of him ? he has beaten Rinko and crossed swords with monsters like Houken and Gaimou.. so strengthwise , he would never lose to the likes of Keisha
Jan 3, 2018 7:33 PM

Nov 2016
It was one hell of a task,but shin finally did it. Last panel looked epic.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 1, 2019 8:06 AM

Apr 2016
This chapter was amazing, hands down the best until now. Wow.
Aug 21, 2022 1:47 PM

Apr 2018
Holy fucking SHIT! HE DID IT? Wtf, I expected him to give him a fatal blow and he'd be protected by the calvary that came from the mountains but he did it faster than I thought. He actually defeated a fucking great general?

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 1, 2023 11:21 AM
Mar 2018
Shin took out Keisha waaay sooner than I thought he would! But going by Shin's track record and the dialogue that Kesiha was going on about Shin's unprecedented growth, it makes sense for him to be this formidable.

He's definitely ahead of Mou Ten and Ou Hon now with this generals' head. I hope that if the battle is won, Kanki doesn't pillage the towns and let's Shin dictate how they reap their own spoils of war.
Dec 20, 2023 3:29 AM

Mar 2018
When is Shin going to become an actual skilled swordsman? Every duel he has or battle he's in, he jus theavy attacks with his sword or glaive, no variety, just plain and predictable. He is not him.
hello hello

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 794 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 22, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 793 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13

2 by rational_psycho »»
Apr 22, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 785 Discussion

Ramkec - Jan 22

6 by crocodileman94 »»
Apr 21, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 792 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Mar 31

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 18, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 768 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 23, 2023

18 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 14, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.