Forum Settings
Forums

Petition to end Regressive Left tyranny in Universities

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2008
FahtahSensei said:
Sargon is behind this?? Apart from making long winded pompous diatribes about feminism isn't he a leftist himself?

This is why he and other Anti-SJW people call the NEW left the "Regressive Left".

Personally, I've always considered myself a "liberal" when dealing with political issues.

But what I see is not the liberal principles I believe in.

I see this new bread of Leftist pussies as the most hypersensitive, overly PC, and biggest victim complex motherfuckers to ever discuss politics.

Sargon, like many others are sick and tired of it and even if this petition will ultimately fail, he wants to make it known that at least people DO care and have given their signatures as a voice against this SJW bullshit.
Apr 29, 2016 9:32 AM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

he wants right wing domga in higher education that is what he and his whole ilk

Really? Sargon wants to reform social justice courses to "insert right wing dogma in them." You know Date there are limits to being deluded but could you come back down to earth, please? And could you take off your social justice lens. Of course to an SJW sargon would seem like a right winger, because they're so far left on the road they're on the fucking sidewalk.

Sargon knows this petition will amount to nothing but a headcount. But we have to start somewhere.

hes right wing based on wht heard him say not his actions an the fact hes cozy up to the right wing you cpzy up tp ypur own is all i will say

ad he also aggres with Reaganomics the that sort of ideal inot sayoing i come from a working class backgound my self but im been in vioved more grass roots left wing this that he cpud ever dream of

im a memeber of the solical democratic party of my nation have been for a while as my father was before me

i hear alot of wht what he says and hes miles far right of me and hes not he a centerrist at very best and thats me being as genorues as i can be ot him

im juadge hion what he says an dthe fact hes never gone attacked the right in nay way any way i attack the new left but all of them nt just SJW's whom oi hate for cruppting old left views but also the psudo leftist who care not thing one about things the left use to care about and still claim ot be left wing

there are akot traditional leftist views in dont see talked about by sargon

the duition of union rights
anti war
anti zionism [ or anti nationalism of nay kind] anti stateism in most if not all nations not inhe us was alwaysa left wing ideal]
and also he only quotes figue sthat bakc up his views on th world
whwew is hs video in the press free dom results were a nation hes attacked for being censorshp hevey is not that low helll its highet thn the us were press freedom is in the contauion ]

fun fact that

like all of the new left as well do that o r the harrsite left do it too harris was never that much a leftist minus in the secularism issues you elect a govermnet to repesnet you and in stend of saying not in my name

they whine on about intent there not the old left there the new pro war Libreal hawks who lost there crecablity as leftist soon as thay brought in the say iraq was morally right [ another old left pasotion i hiold is only go to war for defnese] Iraq was never that as the deaf of 1 mlioon non combatants shows and th fact big oil profteerd for the war with blood money]

i hate 3rd wavers too for the reason iv sated i 100s of time in othe places
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.