3It was OK
12.1%
2Disliked it
2.4%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.3
420 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 19, 2016 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, more drama now among their community because of the time period and events including a spy for Germany. I'm at least glad to see that no major character died this episode as that almost escalated out of control. Shimano got a good amount of spotlight and at this pacing, perhaps the major characters or at least the main D Agency members will get their own characterization.

Their superiors got bigger plans for the D Agency by the looks of it as well. Can't wait to see how that develops.
Stark700Apr 19, 2016 10:22 AM
Apr 19, 2016 10:25 AM

Mar 2015
This anime is so well written, make me want watch something serious once in a while.
Great episode again, Shimano chooses go back to Japan, and a more difficult mission, oh my..
Apr 19, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2012
Awesome episode! Shimano's definitely my favorite character in this show no doubt and I loved the development.
Apr 19, 2016 10:40 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Brilliant. Also seems like this is somewhat episodic with the missions of our spies. If it's like this episode.....very nice.
Apr 19, 2016 10:45 AM

Nov 2015
Great ep, a bit of drama and a lot of smartness from Shimano.
The abrupt reveal of traitor was strange but the love of Jean for Marie was stranger I guess.
D-Agency sure is up for some big games.
The following episodes of the show seems to focus on individual characteristic and will be interesting to see.
Apr 19, 2016 10:54 AM

Sep 2015
So this is another "just according to keikaku" kind of chinese cartoon, though this "keikaku" was well managed and everything made sense.

The amnesia thing was unnecessary, though. The "I lost my memories with a hit and got them back with another hit" is pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure that amnesia doesn't work like that.

You just lost the game
Apr 19, 2016 10:55 AM

Sep 2008
All guys in this anime are so damn hot!
I love Kaji-kun voice and character in this series! *.*
Really, this was such good to watch this episode!

I usually don't like series with war...
But I like this series!
All main characters are so clever, handsome, elegant... *.*
Ah... (^^,)

This is so good! <3
Apr 19, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2015
I don't really know what this is all about. Either this is a flashback, or maybe another assignment for a spy. Until I rewind the video and saw the date at the letter.
So those two are choose they're "loved one" first, huh? I guess that's to be the only one to expected in this episode.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 19, 2016 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Shimano is very smart! The drama was quite good in this episode!
Apr 19, 2016 11:05 AM

Jul 2015
Cishet said:

The amnesia thing was unnecessary, though. The "I lost my memories with a hit and got them back with another hit" is pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure that amnesia doesn't work like that.

you are right, a second hit cant cure amnesia. but amnesia itself is most of the time only temporary, so it can just be the case that he got it back while he was unconscious irrespective of the hit
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 19, 2016 11:08 AM

Feb 2014
More of this please. Great improvement over last week. I don't mind if turns out to be episodic if they are all this good.
Apr 19, 2016 11:10 AM

Feb 2015
Ooooh so we're going for an episodic route? This was Hatano right?

A very solid episode, I didn't expect a time skip.
Apr 19, 2016 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
Much, much better than last week. Probably didn't need so much of a time skip, but that's only a minor complaint. More episodes like this and I will be more than satisfied with this series, even if it is only episodic.
Apr 19, 2016 11:21 AM

Mar 2015
I'm not sure what exactly Jean did with Marie. Did he escape with her or did he turn himself in? Anyways, I really enjoyed this episode. Hope the upcoming episodes will be on par with the quality of this one.
Apr 19, 2016 11:23 AM

Aug 2014
Damn Shimano's respect level just went up by quite a bit. Even better than the last episode :o
Apr 19, 2016 11:28 AM

Jan 2015
Brilliant episode. Production IG > Madhouse

No but seriously IG have been on a roll this year with Haikyuu and now Joker Game

Apr 19, 2016 11:29 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I like this. Interesting stuff.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 19, 2016 11:31 AM

Mar 2015
So, who else thinks the art direction, photography and cinematography is really great?
Apr 19, 2016 11:33 AM
Apr 2014
It's hard to give a fuck about anyone in this show, I guess that's not the purpose of it, it seems every episode is just gonna be one the 8 spy students you barely know anything about out-smarting their opponent, which is fine but can get a bit boring at times.
Apr 19, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
Really good episode. From the looks of it, it seems like they're going to be giving each character a bit of limelight in mini-arcs, letting them take centre stage. The house raid scene was was favorite because it was pretty suspenseful--reminded me of Rorschach from the Watchmen, being resourceful by making use of common household items (though I don't know how common a bellow is nowadays) as a weapon to escape a house that's surrounded by gun-wielding men.
Apr 19, 2016 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
So now we're getting episodic adventures of each member? Nice.

I was sure that our spy boy handed Marie the gun that was still broken, so that when she turns, he'd be safe. And yeah, instead he loaded it with blank, but that only raised another question of where did he get the blank. And the blank for that specific, kinda custom made handgun. But that's really a nitpick.
A solid episode overall. Curious to see if this is the format that the show will adopt from now on.
Apr 19, 2016 11:52 AM

Jul 2007
Holy shit was this a sloppy episode.

- Lots of mistakes in terms of historical references. For fucks sake, writers, you could just wikipedia any of the things you are referencing instead of getting things wrong.
- Lots of whitewashing for Japan. NOBODY in Japan would have been surprised back then that they would ally with Germany. The atmosphere and the tone of the country was going that way all along. It was not some "sudden" twist of fate or something different from the norm. Normal citizen might be somewhat going wut but not a freaking spy. But this show is so hellbent on making it seem like what happened in WW2 is just matter of incompetent politicians and some bad luck.
- They went straight into fantasy-land logic with the amnesia plot device. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS. That would NEVER work. And its kind of VERY hard to suspend your disbelief when the show likes to pretend to be so grounded and realistic at everything.
- Holy sexism batman. Well OF COURSE the sole female is the one to be manipulated and buckle upon pressure and be all emotional and then a badass dude superspy outsmarts her and disarms her. Meh.
- So this will be episodic I guess? Disappointing. I expected some grand "heist" or overarching mystery narrative or espionage stuff or whatever. The episodic content would be and could be interesting if I could actually comprehend which character this is - as it stands I have no idea which guy is the one this episode followed because they all have no discernible traits.

Now onto good - the cinematography, the directing and the music remain top notch. Sadly the rest of actual narrative just does not hold up. If this had better writing this could have easily been anime of the year. Its still better than the first two episodes, but nothing to write home about and the show's downsides still loom over it.

3/5 for episode.
AhenshihaelApr 19, 2016 12:18 PM
Apr 19, 2016 11:55 AM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
No complaints from me about historical accuracy since there is a disclaimer at the beginning that deals with this situation. The episode was nice and tightly done...good stuff.
Apr 19, 2016 12:05 PM

Dec 2013
Love the animation and the direction the show is going, but I must say that I was expecting the story to flow in a chronological fashion, and not an episodic themed plot.

The biggest shame for me is that I wish the characters had actually been speaking French the entire episode, instead of Japanese. It just didn't sit well for me to be watching a bunch of French resistance fighters speaking Japanese.

As for the woman being a double agent being forced into betraying her friends, it's actually something that actually happens so I'm not too mad about that.

I gotta wonder though, just what they expect to do after Jean smacked him in the head and ran off with the girl. I mean, they can't really just go back to the Germans now can they? Unless Jean is turning himself in for the girl, she's not gonna see her parents alive after that, which was the one thing making her betray her friends. I also can't see Jean being so selfless as to become a sacrifice for the girls parents to live. So what can the two of them do? Run off and elope? That part really made no sense to me.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 19, 2016 12:06 PM

Mar 2016
This was great . Shimano is actually miyoshi i think . Lol after all that and he wants a more challenging mission . It's nice how he had made plans in case he faced troubles in his mission like temporary amnesia since yuuki taught them that once they master imprinting their objective in their subconscious then confusion and memory loss won't be much of a problem . Oh and the OP , can't get enough of it lol
Shishou_23Apr 19, 2016 12:09 PM
Apr 19, 2016 12:18 PM

Oct 2014
I'd imagine I would have a blast reading this novel, imagining the situations instead of the way they show you the plot.

I didn't expect it to be episodic. I wanted to see more of the military guy. Perhaps he'll appear again. Nevertheless, now I'm interested on the way it will present itself.

As usual for an incompetent user around here
NOBODY in Japan would have been surprised back then that they would ally with Germany

Except here we have an guy that is basing his doubt on the effectiveness Germany would have in the fight against the UK. What do a bunch of people on an island would know compared to someone who is travelling around the world?

L-Ryoshi said:

I gotta wonder though, just what they expect to do after Jean smacked him in the head and ran off with the girl. I mean, they can't really just go back to the Germans now can they? Unless Jean is turning himself in for the girl, she's not gonna see her parents alive after that, which was the one thing making her betray her friends. I also can't see Jean being so selfless as to become a sacrifice for the girls parents to live. So what can the two of them do? Run off and elope? That part really made no sense to me.

I don't really expect they will show off the result of that. It's just a madman saving his waifu. There's a lot of nonsense in the world and I tag this as more nonsense.
ThieveryApr 19, 2016 12:27 PM
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 19, 2016 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
L-Ryoshi said:
The biggest shame for me is that I wish the characters had actually been speaking French the entire episode, instead of Japanese. It just didn't sit well for me to be watching a bunch of French resistance fighters speaking Japanese.

We would've been hearing broken French more or less. I bet you'd later see this thread loaded with "my ears were bleeding".
Apr 19, 2016 12:39 PM
Mar 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:
This was great . Shimano is actually miyoshi i think . Lol after all that and he wants a more challenging mission .

Mm no... is Hatano not Miyoshi ( i want too see him again soon ;;)
Apr 19, 2016 12:42 PM

Mar 2016
Wokwok said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:
This was great . Shimano is actually miyoshi i think . Lol after all that and he wants a more challenging mission .

Oh lol it's hard to tell them apart , hatano and miyoshi do look like each other . Though i should be able to know hatano from the way he puts his hands behind his head , that's him right ? Lol
Shishou_23Apr 19, 2016 1:07 PM
Apr 19, 2016 12:46 PM
Nov 2011
I agree with Fai, all those historical references made me cringe by their mistakes. The disclaimers is about the characters, for the historical references it is meant for it to be realistic after all why would they used that scenery of German soldiers in front of the Eiffel Tower to remind us of the actual footage of Hitler in front of it. Or how the signature of the Armistice is very accurate to a picture of it (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1982-089-18%2C_Waffenstillstand_von_Compi%C3%A8gne%2C_Unterh%C3%A4ndler.jpg?uselang=fr)

So this anime wants to be very accurate of historical events as a background for their own story. Yet in that episode there were so many errors that it left a bitter taste in my mouth. Maybe because I'm French and so I'm much more critical when it concerns my own country's history but really I couldn't enjoy it.

I think the worst as said previously is that they weren't speaking French. In the 2 first episodes, when they were with the American guy, they were speaking English and when speaking Japanese he had an accent. Here those guys (I'm not going to criticize the names but seriously...) were speaking perfectly Japanese and even dared to say something about how Hatano is talking with a "Parisian dialect" (I swear to god I am not going to criticize that either). I don't know if I should cry or laugh at that but I have no words about it.

The fact that it suddenly goes to an episodic type of anime is also really frustrating cause even if I do want to learn more about those 8 spies, it's all too sudden. I want to know what happened to Sakuma too. Besides since they are spies, they are playing a role, pretending to be someone else so we don't really learn more about them personally.

I'll continue to watch it but this episode was really the least one compared to the two first episodes.
Apr 19, 2016 12:50 PM
Mar 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Wokwok said:

Oh lol it's hard to tell them apart , hanato and miyoshi do look like each other . Though i should be able to know hanato from the way he puts his hands behind his head , that's him right ? Lol

Yep that's him xD I recognize them because of their voices but i really don't have problems recognizing their faces o.O
Apr 19, 2016 12:52 PM

Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this episode. I don't really know too much about history to point out any historical errors in here but considering this is based on a novel (an actual novel and not a light novel) can the anime writers be blamed for this?
Apr 19, 2016 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Wokwok said:

Oh lol it's hard to tell them apart , hanato and miyoshi do look like each other . Though i should be able to know hanato from the way he puts his hands behind his head , that's him right ? Lol

I think with each episode focusing on each spy individually should help the viewers distinguish them(?). It works for me at least, lol.
Apr 19, 2016 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Wokwok said:

It's hatano. His hair is brown rather than maroon and hairstyle is a bit different. Also yuuki kaji if you hear a bit carefully.
Apr 19, 2016 12:57 PM

Mar 2013
I couldn't stop laughing at that dramatic delivery of "France... is occupied by Germany!". Like wow, no, really?

Also why tf does Shimano look literally 12? It distracted me all episode.
Apr 19, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 2013
This anime needs some serious Historical lessons, because It got all of it wrong.
Apr 19, 2016 1:29 PM
Aug 2013
Fai said:

- So this will be episodic I guess? Disappointing. I expected some grand "heist" or overarching mystery narrative or espionage stuff or whatever. The episodic content would be and could be interesting if I could actually comprehend which character this is - as it stands I have no idea which guy is the one this episode followed because they all have no discernible traits.

Not being conspicuous and discernible is what makes spies great. You can't distinguish them, so they have to be suitable for this job.
Apr 19, 2016 1:31 PM

Sep 2015
I find it really funny you guys expect them to speak french. English is a mandatory class in Japan(even if most can't speak it) while French is not. It's easier to get a VA to speak English than French.

Also, please explain any historical inaccuracies other than it's inaccurate. From what I've noticed, nothing seems wrong.
Unless you guys are referring to the resistance.
The origins of the movement started at 1940. Though they weren't organized, if that's what you guys talk about historical inaccuracies.
And violence were sporadic based on local events but as the anime never explicitly said why they were fighting, it doesn't prove that they portrayed the resistance otherwise.

And as such I suspect you are suspecting an existence of an hideout when they are unorganized. But is it really that unlikely? It might not be a major hideout for everyone in town, but they would be hunted down so for the few that resisted, they would have a place to run to. It's only logical.

And Fai, if you hate it so much, why don't you just stop watching? Kind of annoying seeing you complain about a show you clearly don't like.
Also, Germany wasn't that powerful at the time, so it wasn't exactly ideal to immediately ally with them after early success. Furthermore, Germany is half way across the globe making an alliance pretty ineffective(which it was)
Another thing, Germany at the time was trading weapons to China in exchange for goods. Japan was fighting China, so what Germany doing wasn't helping. It wasn't until the alliance that Germany stopped.
He wouldn't know the exact details of the agreement, but from the existing information, an alliance isn't all that likely. Japan was imperialistic, but doesn't mean they liked the West that much nor would they gain much from such alliance. Which they didn't.

Keep talking about historical accuracy when you don't understand the exact situation yourself and calling it whitewashing.
zcv45Apr 19, 2016 1:40 PM
Apr 19, 2016 1:39 PM

Nov 2014
Right now, I'm confused who is Shimano?? Watano or Miyoshi? Who knows, please answer me
Apr 19, 2016 1:42 PM
Mar 2014
chiyo-german said:
Right now, I'm confused who is Shimano?? Watano or Miyoshi? Who knows, please answer me

I believe it's Hatano
Apr 19, 2016 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
zcv45 said:
I find it really funny you guys expect them to speak french. English is a mandatory class in Japan(even if most can't speak it) while French is not. It's easier to get a VA to speak English than French.
After watching the Psycho-Pass movie, I prefer foreigners character to speak in Japanese (implying they are speaking in their language in-universe) rather than having them speaking in the foreign language.

About the episode, it was good. I like seeing the hystorical references of the WWII and how the episode was made since the perspective of one of the spies (in this case, Hatano). This is turning to be better than expected.

chiyo-german said:
It's Hatano. Both are voiced by different dudes (Hatano by Yuuki Kaji and Miyoshi by Hiro Shimono) and have a different hairstyle.
Apr 19, 2016 1:46 PM

Oct 2014
You guys really made me check on the facts. I began investigating on dates and what not, and I thank the skeptics out there for reminding me I should be more wary of dates on these kind of shows. Case in point, I'm only using wikipedia. I'll need to sharpen my sources but for now this is what I've got.

Now
-The first minutes of the episode establishes that the spy of the week came as an foreign exchange student. He entered the country at June 15, 1939 through Marseilles, a southern port city in france. He is supposed to stay there for one year, until June 15 1940.

-The german invasion started around 10 of May of 1940. They attacked through the Ardennes and then along the Somme valley, located on the northern part of france.

-The episode could had happened on the northern part of france. The resistance members says that one of their bases is in a Chatillon. There are two that might be close to the episode's village: one located in the Haut-de-Seine on the north-west, close to paris, and Jura located on the east.

-The second armistice happens at June 22 1940, which was depicted on the series, as one user here posted.

With this data, our spy of the week could had easily been on his last days on france. The episode could had happened on the first days of June. The armistice image could have then been used as a way to situate the viewer on the historical context. There is also the possibility that the spy didn't stay literally one year, but had some extra days on his schedule.

I hope you guys gave this a read, and if any problem in there (besides wikipedia as source) please point it out so that we may learn together.
ThieveryApr 20, 2016 7:47 AM
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 19, 2016 1:59 PM

Sep 2015
Hmmm.... I didn't pay much attention to exact dates. I just looked at the year. From what KoreaWS said, not much is off. But if we were to take the scenes literally they are off by a week.

Oh... I really am not liking the episodic style. I prefer an overarching plot. I would also prefer he remained having his amnesia and start developing a connection with the French resistance before regaining it. I know, a bit cliche but I think it would give him more character development.
TBH I thought he was Miyoshi but then again he looked a bit different.

Anyways, it's not like hitting on the head amnesia thing series like to do is really realistic anyways.
Apr 19, 2016 1:59 PM

Sep 2014
I like the whole situation and it was fun to watch this episode, but what else is there going to be? o.o
Apr 19, 2016 2:04 PM
Apr 2013
Besides the disclaimer in the beginning of the episode, Joker Game is historical fiction anyway. In the same way as science in science fiction isn't always a possibility.
Apr 19, 2016 2:23 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was very very interesting....The life of a spy is truly something special

I loved the intensity of this episode and the direction of the episode at least imo was very fitting because they managed to conclude the story in a satisfying way

I could care less about what happens to the traitor and especially the jelly blonde dude because he was a fucking idiot and then running away won't help anyway lol

I kinda wish that this episode was more of a follow up to last week's though....Still it was great nonethless
TokoyaApr 19, 2016 2:26 PM
Apr 19, 2016 2:24 PM
Jun 2013
relax with the historical accuracy of this anime, after all it's an anime. lol
Apr 19, 2016 2:31 PM

Jun 2014
I thought this was a good episode, but if this is going to be episodic, that's kind of disappointing. I'm assuming this will be a good way to give each spy their own spotlight, but I was hoping for some sort of overarching plot with an intense story or something. Oh well, I still like this either way.

And to the people upset about them not actually speaking French.........I highly doubt the producers would want to take the time to bring in someone who's fluent in French to teach the VAs how to say their lines. Like someone else mentioned, it's way easier to get VAs to speak English since that's something they have to take in school. I'm assuming the characters were speaking French to each other in the actual show, and if we could transport ourselves into their world and stand right next to them, we'd be hearing French, but to us, obviously all we heard was Japanese.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 19, 2016 2:32 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
zcv45 said:

Also, please explain any historical inaccuracies other than it's inaccurate. From what I've noticed, nothing seems wrong.
Unless you guys are referring to the resistance.
The origins of the movement started at 1940. Though they weren't organized, if that's what you guys talk about historical inaccuracies.
And violence were sporadic based on local events but as the anime never explicitly said why they were fighting, it doesn't prove that they portrayed the resistance otherwise.

And as such I suspect you are suspecting an existence of an hideout when they are unorganized. But is it really that unlikely? It might not be a major hideout for everyone in town, but they would be hunted down so for the few that resisted, they would have a place to run to. It's only logical.

And Fai, if you hate it so much, why don't you just stop watching? Kind of annoying seeing you complain about a show you clearly don't like.
Also, Germany wasn't that powerful at the time, so it wasn't exactly ideal to immediately ally with them after early success. Furthermore, Germany is half way across the globe making an alliance pretty ineffective(which it was)
Another thing, Germany at the time was trading weapons to China in exchange for goods. Japan was fighting China, so what Germany doing wasn't helping. It wasn't until the alliance that Germany stopped.
He wouldn't know the exact details of the agreement, but from the existing information, an alliance isn't all that likely. Japan was imperialistic, but doesn't mean they liked the West that much nor would they gain much from such alliance. Which they didn't.

Keep talking about historical accuracy when you don't understand the exact situation yourself and calling it whitewashing.

KoreaWS said:
You guys really made me check on the facts. I began investigating on dates and what not, and I thank the skeptics out there for reminding me I should be more wary of dates on these kind of shows. Case in point, I'm only using wikipedia. I'll need to sharpen my sources but for now this is what I've got.

Now
-The first minutes of the episode establishes that the spy of the week came as an foreign exchange student. He entered the country at June 15, 1939 through Marseilles, a southern port city in france. He is supposed to stay there for one year, until June 15 1940.

-The german invasion started around 10 of May of 1940. They attacked through the Ardennes and then along the Somme valley, located on the northern part of france.

-The episode could had happened on the northern part of france. The resistance members says that one of their bases is in Chatillon, in the Haut-de-Seine, which is also located on the northern part of france.

-The second armistice happens at June 22 1940, which was depicted on the series, as one user here posted.

With this data, our spy of the week could had easily been on his last days on france. The episode could had happened on the first days of June. The armistice image could have then been used as a way to situate the viewer on the historical context. There is also the possibility that the spy didn't stay literally one year, but had some extra days on his schedule.

I hope you guys gave this a read, and if any problem in there (besides wikipedia as source) please point it out so that we may learn together.
Comments like these are bringing me back to the UBW days when @Fai got REKT constantly for his hilarious bias lol
Apr 19, 2016 2:41 PM

Apr 2011
this episode was nice but I agree with Hatano,

it's cute that this could've spun off as it's own sub story following the adventures of Shimano Ryousuke the Talented Foreign Exchange Student becoming part of the Resistance

I also assumed Shimano to be Miyoshi, but after reading Hatano's description on MAL, I'm going to say it's gotta be Hatano. It also explains why he looked like a child, but I still find that hard to believe.

MAL said:
The smallest member of D-Agency. Amiable, but prideful; has a impertinent personality. Agile, a master of martial arts.
KomomoApr 19, 2016 2:51 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by NemuriNezumi »»
Jan 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2016

347 by Samir1237 »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

154 by canadianvice »»
Oct 28, 2022 4:17 PM

» Why such low score ?

Shomix - May 21, 2016

22 by ina6_- »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2016

207 by metawin »»
Aug 6, 2021 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.