Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2015
The gap in between the episodes is so cruel!

Let's hope other comedy arcs get animated too. I've heard the Guardian Spirit (or something like that) arc is hilarious.
Apr 12, 2016 5:07 PM

Mar 2015
Wiziliz said:

Let's hope other comedy arcs get animated too. I've heard the Guardian Spirit (or something like that) arc is hilarious.
TBH, ramen story is much more important to the story rather than this because it is direct character development. also excalibur arc explain how strong the gap between utsuro in front of sogou because when he faced gintoki, he feel nothing like that.. kagura boyfriend and fake illness arc showing huw much developed kagura from her first appereance and her relation ship with her surrouding. the only arc i consider totaly usuless is HDZ48 arc. seriously, all of it deserve adaptation... and yes, guradian spirit is funniest arc that left unadapted. the ending kinda feel anticlimatic thou.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 12, 2016 8:52 PM

Jan 2015
Kuma said:
Wiziliz said:

TBH, ramen story is much more important to the story rather than this because it is direct character development. also excalibur arc explain how strong the gap between utsuro in front of sogou because when he faced gintoki, he feel nothing like that.. kagura boyfriend and fake illness arc showing huw much developed kagura from her first appereance and her relation ship with her surrouding. the only arc i consider totaly usuless is HDZ48 arc. seriously, all of it deserve adaptation... and yes, guradian spirit is funniest arc that left unadapted. the ending kinda feel anticlimatic thou.
I actually hope that BNP will animate the rest of the comedic arcs/chapters with a Gintama°: Enchousen or something and then Sunrise can pick Gintama back up to animate the final season.
May 18, 2016 10:32 AM

Mar 2014
Oh great, more Tsukuyo/Gin crap.
May 18, 2016 9:56 PM

Mar 2014
Shuichi2 said:
It's actually not though. It's Ginxeveryone & everyonexeveryone.
May 19, 2016 1:33 AM

Mar 2014
ziggy_Z said:
Shuichi2 said:
It's actually not though. It's Ginxeveryone & everyonexeveryone.

I know but the description mainly mentions Tsukuyo and her attraction to Gin.
May 20, 2016 3:34 AM

Apr 2015
Gin x madao anyone? :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2016 5:24 AM

Jan 2015
ziggy_Z said:
CG-Silver said:
But that's already canon. This is all about the ships that will never sail xD
True. xD
WizilizMay 22, 2016 2:09 PM
May 20, 2016 9:45 AM

Aug 2015
CG-Silver said:

One of the best pairings ever xD
Not my OTP but it could work.
May 21, 2016 1:54 AM

Mar 2014
CG-Silver said:
May 22, 2016 8:21 PM

Mar 2016
ziggy_Z said:
CG-Silver said:
LOL XD. True. There is no Fuel/wind to sail and stuck forever.
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
May 27, 2016 12:48 AM

Jan 2011
Shuichi2 said:

I hope it's not as bad as the synopsis makes it sound
hopefully it's all comedy weird shit instead of genuine couple stuff
May 27, 2016 2:57 AM

Mar 2014
SerB3128 said:
Shuichi2 said:

I hope it's not as bad as the synopsis makes it sound
hopefully it's all comedy weird shit instead of genuine couple stuff

Rest assured, it's regarded as one of the funniest arcs in the series for a reason.
Jun 7, 2016 12:16 AM

Mar 2008
Shuichi2 said:

it's sad how terrible your opinion is

gin x tsukuyo is great
Jun 21, 2016 12:32 AM
flower boy

Jun 2013
Romeo said:
Shuichi2 said:

it's sad how terrible your opinion is

gin x tsukuyo is great

Indeed. Gin x Tsukuyo ftw
Jun 29, 2016 12:21 AM

Oct 2012
More Gintama
I won't complain xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 29, 2016 12:29 AM

Nov 2013
Gin x Tsukuyo is the best.
This is one of the best comedy arcs, so i'm really hyped to see it animated with the best seiyuu's ever.
Jul 1, 2016 3:46 AM

Jul 2014
Dont worry you'll see kondou x gin
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jul 22, 2016 9:13 AM

May 2012
Dude, this is one of the funniest arcs in Gintama. And every Gin/Tsukuyo fan is spazzing because of this
Jul 28, 2016 7:00 PM

Nov 2011
Wiziliz said:
Kuma said:
I actually hope that BNP will animate the rest of the comedic arcs/chapters with a Gintama°: Enchousen or something and then Sunrise can pick Gintama back up to animate the final season.

nope, Gintama should return to Sunrise as soon as possible then animate the rest of the funny chapters. BNP sucks, instead of skipping the shit ones, they skip the funny ones.
ernstJul 29, 2016 6:14 PM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jul 28, 2016 10:06 PM

Jan 2015
ernst said:
nope, Gintama should return to Sunrise as soon as possible then animate the rest of the funny chapters. BNP sucks, instead of skipping the shit ones, the skip the funny ones.
I just hope Sunrise does the last arc.
Aug 3, 2016 10:21 AM
Dec 2015
This again , male x male shippings fff
Aug 3, 2016 4:56 PM

Apr 2014
Yes! I think exactly the same. D:
But BNP...
Aug 3, 2016 7:53 PM

Apr 2016
Wiziliz said:
ernst said:
nope, Gintama should return to Sunrise as soon as possible then animate the rest of the funny chapters. BNP sucks, instead of skipping the shit ones, the skip the funny ones.

Gintama will not go back to Sunrise, forget about that. BNP is just a part of Sunrise with a rename in it, so, Gintama is pretty much where it's supposed to be.
agendatorAug 3, 2016 7:58 PM
Aug 3, 2016 8:13 PM

Jan 2015
agendator said:
Wiziliz said:

Gintama will not go back to Sunrise, forget about that. BNP is just a part of Sunrise with a rename in it, so, Gintama is pretty much where it's supposed to be.
Lower budget and smaller team though.
Aug 3, 2016 11:13 PM
Mar 2014
soo... where can i watch it with eng subs?
Aug 4, 2016 12:41 AM

Aug 2015
Shuichi2 said:

why so jealous?here more salt to your injury
Aug 4, 2016 5:00 AM

Jul 2015
The subs would probably take a week or two. I'm personally not excited to see this because this is one of the worst comedy arcs imo. But I will be watching it because more Gintama. Though if they were going to animate a comedy arc, why not the idol arc? That could've been of the funniest Gintama arcs of all time.
Aug 4, 2016 5:15 AM

Nov 2013
^ The fuck you talking about? This was one of the best comedy arcs and it is even better animated with all the seiyuu's.
I loved every bit of of it.
Aug 4, 2016 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
Ty-Ki said:
^ The fuck you talking about? This was one of the best comedy arcs and it is even better animated with all the seiyuu's.
I loved every bit of of it.

I just didn't like it. The villain made no sense and was unnecessary. You loved it, I disliked it. There's no point making an argument over it. Glad to see people loving it though.

BTW, you mentioned it's even better animated and with the seiyuus. Where did you watch it? I haven't seen it subbed anywhere.
Aug 4, 2016 10:58 AM
Apr 2015
ultravigo said:
Shuichi2 said:

Can you remove your signature please?It's not like romance teenagers who are always falling in lust . Gintama always brings pure love without lust , that's what makes this a great anime.
Aug 4, 2016 11:01 AM

Aug 2015
hpsthemaskedman said:
ultravigo said:

Can you remove your signature please?

NO!!!not even a chance that i'll do such a sinful thing
Aug 4, 2016 11:49 AM

Apr 2015
Why are some of the female fans so salty about this arc. Just because it shows hints of shipping?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2016 2:32 PM
Aug 2014
CG-Silver said:
Why are some of the female fans so salty about this arc. Just because it shows hints of shipping?

Please, shipping is life. This is the final step Gintama needs.
Aug 5, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2015
CG-Silver said:

I guess it's because they think there are some arcs that are important to a character's development and that BNP choosing to animate a comedy arc wasn't a smart idea. And while this arc do have shipping teasing, it's more about Tsukuyo learning that her love for Gintoki will always be unrequited but she is fine with that. Most people forget that this arc is the conclusion for Tsukuyo's character arc and it doesn't hint of a future GinTsu.
Aug 5, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2015
kaguraa_ said:
CG-Silver said:

I guess it's because they think there are some arcs that are important to a character's development and that BNP choosing to animate a comedy arc wasn't a smart idea. And while this arc do have shipping teasing, it's more about Tsukuyo learning that her love for Gintoki will always be unrequited but she is fine with that. Most people forget that this arc is the conclusion for Tsukuyo's character arc and it doesn't hint of a future GinTsu.

Well something's better than nothing. There might be a reason for them to animate this particular arc first. Maybe it's the most popular non-animated mini-arc in the manga. In the end, we are getting something, who knows we might get more in the future. The studio may have seen this as a good thing for the best potential seller out of all the non-animated arcs. I'm fine with this arc since people say the comedy is good in it.
Aug 5, 2016 3:27 PM

May 2013
Is this episode out yet? Cant find it anywhere:v
Aug 5, 2016 11:18 PM

Aug 2013
i can't wait for canon Kondo x Gintoki
Aug 6, 2016 3:20 AM

Feb 2016
where can i watch this?
I click circles.
Aug 6, 2016 5:38 AM

Jul 2012
Shuichi2 said:

>more Tsukuyo/Gin crap.
>crap

Stay away from that keyboard fam.
Aug 7, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2015
kaguraa_ said:
CG-Silver said:

Question. Why do you think it doesn't hint of future Gintoki and Tsukuyo ? I agree, I do not think Sorachi-sensei will actually make their relationship canon. Nor do I need it. Gintama is not romance and it may angry some fans who (needlessly) hate Gintoki and Tsukuyo. [Needlessly because I believe that IF they would be canon it will be the perfect way to invite many more original jokes, thus humor, thus Gintama]

Granted, I love Tsukuyo. But I'm not some mindless fan. Only when I reconsidered her interaction with Gintoki it became fairly obvious to me that Gintoki and Tsukuyo are considered by Sorachi-sensei to belong together, like Kondo-san and Tae, Sadist and China.

Also: Gintoki wants grandchildren. (Said so in Yoshiwara in Flames arc, also, isn't it ironic that he stated in the introducing arc of Tsukuyo that he wants to have children one day, since it wasn't clear before ?) Not right now. But one day he will accept the affections of a woman. So I think it's only normal that a female has been introduced with whom he will have his 'happy ending'. It's way better than fans believing that he'll marry an unknown woman one day who wasn't even part of the Gintama group.

Aug 7, 2016 7:02 PM

Aug 2014
can't wait to watch this. I want tsuki for gin-chan but I'm craving for gin-chan's reaction when sa-chan clings to him ^_^
Aug 8, 2016 5:28 PM
Apr 2015
LOL this Anime get 2nd place in TOP Airing Anime on MAL, can we make it to be no 1 ?
Aug 8, 2016 5:48 PM

Jul 2015
hpsthemaskedman said:
LOL this Anime get 2nd place in TOP Airing Anime on MAL, can we make it to be no 1 ?

When it gets subbed, it'll probably overtake Re:Zero. I heard good things about how the anime adapted the manga so I'm hoping it won't be as lewd or boring as it was in the manga.
Aug 12, 2016 7:14 PM

Sep 2015
I don't really care about shipping in gintama,

but if we go the shipping path i don't mind Tsukuyo with gin,

but would rather not to have romance in gintama

i can't wait for the subs.
Aug 10, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2018
The shinpachi x Kagura was hilarious lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama°: Aizome Kaori-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Dec 8, 2016

52 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jul 15, 2023 3:04 PM

Poll: » Gintama°: Aizome Kaori-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Aug 8, 2016

90 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jul 15, 2023 2:28 PM

» Any Subs yet for the second OVA ?

ssjdodo - May 12, 2017

2 by Daisy-Sensei »»
Feb 24, 2019 8:29 AM

» Episode 2 when ?

DatRandomDude - Nov 19, 2016

14 by imalsokawaii07 »»
Dec 7, 2016 7:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.