Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2010 10:48 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no shark..i could careless if that was a false shark..but i would love too if that was a real shark and ate Maa-kun..
Jan 10, 2010 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
Laevantein said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no shark..i could careless if that was a false shark..but i would love too if that was a real shark and ate Maa-kun..

Ahah agreed.
Jan 11, 2010 9:32 AM
Oct 2009
Oozora or Yuuki? Who cares, just go and make the shark angry and he will kill you in a brutal, horrible way. It may sound weird, but Masato is the one making me read this manga. A new chapter, a new way of killing him. I hate him so much that I love him. Does that make any sense?
Jan 11, 2010 11:55 PM

Jul 2008
sometimes I hate Maa-kun... sometimes I love him... lol
but in this case... I bet for the Shark!!! go ahead and eat Maa-kun!!!
Jan 12, 2010 6:05 AM

Aug 2008
Shark???? I feel it's Hidepon with a fin on hahahahaha... I dun really think it's a real shark.... but in the case it's real one, beside eating Oozora or Yuki, please please eat Masato hahahahaha.... I think everyone wants Masato to be eaten hahahahah.... Totally agreed.... XD

A Trip? At this time.... just when it was announced huh? As long as I remember It wasn't really said last chapter.... But who cares... It's a nice excuse to see the girls in swimsuit.... In fact the most interesting thing in this chapter was the little fact of seeing Yuki on a swimsuit.... That was really interesting XD... He says he used a special device to conceal the little buddy and the nuts.... Special huh... well I've never heard such thing... But if that thing really exist, then it has to hurt a lot... I bet that thing is actually crushing his poor things XD.... I wonder what will Yuki do when he needs to go to the bathroom XD

Oozora was sexy as Hell... The funniest thing... Masato's erections... LOL protraited as big sharks XD... LOL that was actually funny... Yuki felt it on his buttocks... and Oozora actually grabbed it... I didn't get why she grabbed it.... but that was actually surprising... So who will he save???

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2010 4:42 PM

Jul 2008
It wouldn't be cool if Maa-kun got eaten by a shark, he should get eaten by some piranha because it would be slower and more painful. :)
Jan 18, 2010 8:18 AM

Jun 2009
i bet its a fake 1 but dis idiot is just a perv in my opinion cos he is not deciding with which 1 he will go...and at d end der will be a disaster in my again opinion
Jan 19, 2010 7:47 AM

May 2009
I'm almost embarrassed to admit to reading this series now. I came across it a few weeks ago. I'm not usually into ecchi type things, but the storyline is pretty interesting, and I can't help but be curious as to what's going to happen to "Maa-kun" and when he'll make up his damn mind.

In the end, I bet he's going to get neither one of them and those two will end up with each other (somehow...even though that's highly unlikely if Yuki's character is any indication).

Anywho, this chapter was as frustrating as the other ones...Masato not being able to make up his mind. I don't think it's a shark either, but the shark attacking him, but smacking him around, saying, "MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! WHO DO YOU WANT!" would be very nice. lol
Sep 2, 2011 12:57 AM

Sep 2009
This one was very weird... I think maybe the translation I read was awkward in places, but even aside from that... it was just weird. Story wasn't very good this chapter, imho.

Incidentally I'm becoming less and less convinced that Yuki's a guy :(
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 AM

Mar 2019
High school students going on a school trip to Hawaii...
Trust.. ತ⁠_⁠ತ

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 31 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 28, 2010

31 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 2 Discussion

accela - May 22, 2008

6 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:50 PM

Poll: » The ending sucked massive nuts

removed-user - Oct 13, 2012

3 by Psychrome »»
Apr 9, 2021 11:17 AM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 22 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Sep 9, 2009

12 by ayechance »»
Oct 1, 2017 3:44 PM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 21 Discussion

direbliss - Jun 4, 2009

14 by ayechance »»
Oct 1, 2017 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.