Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2009 9:22 AM

Jun 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What?

This chapter makes zero sense.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Sep 9, 2009 10:52 AM

May 2009
Oh, could this get any worse and f*cked-up?
The 'hetare' archetype; he goes out with a girl who has balls instead of him, he loves a "girl" who has balls instead of him, and now an interrupted reverse raep scene...
Srsly, he needs to be School Days'd.
[Drop dead, Hinata. No self-respecting male would have cravings for your flat-chested body.]
Sep 9, 2009 11:26 PM

Aug 2008
Seriously mindless chapter... Why thsi happened anyway.. Oh so iMangascans took this huh,,, No Wonder they looked sooo different from the regular Scans I ever saw from this manga... SO... they go in the hunt for a place for Mizutani-sensei to stay and they end up almost in a Hentai?! WTF... That was a nice one... one of a hell clichéd situation, but heck that really adds spice and salt to the current situation of the perverted Kataoka.... Dammit Masato... You're the worst character I've ever seen in my life... XD.. Dman you triple cheat... You cheat on every girl you make a move... MAsato sucks hard!!! XD

I was surprised by Sensei's breast.. I never waited them to be shown like that.... They look... Great for a girl of her age... LOL Good chappie

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2009 12:18 AM

May 2009
What the F was that? And I just realized this manga isn't drawn very good.

Andvari78 said:
Agreed. I'm hating this. Cheating bastard.
Sep 12, 2009 2:23 PM

Apr 2009
stAtic91 said:
What the F was that? And I just realized this manga isn't drawn very good.

Andvari78 said:
Agreed. I'm hating this. Cheating bastard.

lol! wahaha
PM me and let's be friends.
Sep 14, 2009 7:53 AM

Dec 2008
The votes surprised me more than anything; I gave the chapter a 5/5 because the main char is totally fucked now, and can't wait to see it get ruined.

Not enough Yuki in chapter though, oh well.
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Sep 15, 2009 4:36 AM
May 2008
Well, the voting's more about your opinion of the chapter, not about how well it constructs the story, but I agree nonetheless. I enjoyed it for the pure fact that he is now screwed in every which way when he's exposed and as I've always declared pure hatred for him, hopes he gets what he deserves: no one...and hopefully a School Days ending.

Honestly, even Hidepon is looking more appealing than him right now, and I personally find his design to be one of the worst drawn I've ever seen. But heck, at least he's loyal and a bigger man than Masato will ever be.
Oct 4, 2009 3:04 AM

Apr 2009
rebwaters said:
Seriously mindless chapter... Why thsi happened anyway.. Oh so iMangascans took this huh,,, No Wonder they looked sooo different from the regular Scans I ever saw from this manga... SO... they go in the hunt for a place for Mizutani-sensei to stay and they end up almost in a Hentai?! WTF... That was a nice one... one of a hell clichéd situation, but heck that really adds spice and salt to the current situation of the perverted Kataoka.... Dammit Masato... You're the worst character I've ever seen in my life... XD.. Dman you triple cheat... You cheat on every girl you make a move... MAsato sucks hard!!! XD

I was surprised by Sensei's breast.. I never waited them to be shown like that.... They look... Great for a girl of her age... LOL Good chappie

Signs,
Green

I totally agree I don't like masato too much he should just chose yuki and not anyone else instead of trying to screw every girl he encounters.
Nov 4, 2009 7:03 PM

Mar 2009
Probably the most worthless character I've seen in some time..
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Nov 25, 2009 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
rTz said:
Probably the most worthless character I've seen in some time..
To me he is the first one..Despicable!!!
Feb 21, 2010 3:50 PM

Aug 2008
What in the hell is going on!

Jun 4, 2011 12:06 AM

Jan 2011
If he had any brain cells at all (and we all know he doesn't) he could have threatened to telll the school board about the teacher coming onto him.
Oct 1, 2017 3:44 PM
Dec 2016
Masato just gave sakura value. i cant hate on sakura anymore because i know masato exist

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 31 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 28, 2010

31 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 25 Discussion

Laevantein - Jan 9, 2010

9 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 AM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 2 Discussion

accela - May 22, 2008

6 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:50 PM

Poll: » The ending sucked massive nuts

removed-user - Oct 13, 2012

3 by Psychrome »»
Apr 9, 2021 11:17 AM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 21 Discussion

direbliss - Jun 4, 2009

14 by ayechance »»
Oct 1, 2017 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.