Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2009 1:37 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
he really pisses me off, but i hope in the end he ends up oozura rather than yuki.
Jun 4, 2009 2:04 PM

Jul 2008
i'm still hoping that he doesn't end up with either one of them, and that Yuki and Oozura end up together. but we know that probably should, but won't happen.
Jun 4, 2009 2:05 PM

Oct 2007
I was getting annoyed by him as well. I was about to drop it after this chaper, but seing that there are only 7 left, i guess i will stick with it.
Jun 5, 2009 1:50 AM
May 2008
Friendlysoul said:
I was getting annoyed by him as well. I was about to drop it after this chaper, but seing that there are only 7 left, i guess i will stick with it.

I felt the exact same way but I'll stick with it as well.

I really do want to see Yuuki and Oozura get together as well, only because I don't want to see any of them with Masato.
Jun 5, 2009 5:37 AM

Apr 2009
Phanima said:
Friendlysoul said:

I felt the exact same way but I'll stick with it as well.

I really do want to see Yuuki and Oozura get together as well, only because I don't want to see any of them with Masato.

So far it doesnt look like that will happen. But i want that too, Masato is being a jerk :P Most likely, though, judging from whats going on, Masato and Yuki end up together. Once Oozura finds out that Masato is cheating on her, she'll probably drop him.
Jun 5, 2009 8:12 AM
May 2008
HikariAkai said:
So far it doesnt look like that will happen. But i want that too, Masato is being a jerk :P Most likely, though, judging from whats going on, Masato and Yuki end up together. Once Oozura finds out that Masato is cheating on her, she'll probably drop him.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. D: It'll probably have Masato redeem himself through some sort of selfless act in choosing between Yuki and Oozura.
Jun 5, 2009 11:27 PM

Aug 2008
Stupid chauvinistic, cheating, perverted, stupid, lucky, bastard, lame and convinient pig!!!! Damn I was also pissed by the poor Kataoka this chappie.... Damn pople he was soooo.... I can't hold my words... He's a utter disgrace for men dudes!!! I dunno but this chappie really made me hate him for the eternity... I totally hate his guts....Damn I hope he rots in hell someday... And a quick and nice way to reach that Hell in life would be that both.... Lovers.... discover their true identities and leave that bastard alone... Damn... He's the worst I've seen in my life.... nor even my player friend is like this stupid Maa-kun!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2009 6:19 AM

Jan 2009
Heh, someone should e-mail Jigoku Shoujo and make him go to hell instantly!! >83

...I wonder if the person who created the manga also hated Masato? XD
Or if there are actually anyone in the world who LIKES him? XD I bet not...
Jun 23, 2009 12:59 PM

May 2009
Well hell... hetare protagonist, harem-ish scene (with a trap); and we will never get to know what happened to that Yuki fellow. Geh... seems my expectations were high when I waited for some drama/tragedy stuff... still, it can't be worse than the NICE BOAT yandere full-action School Days.
[Drop dead, Hinata. No self-respecting male would have cravings for your flat-chested body.]
Jun 25, 2009 4:39 PM

Jun 2007
He is the worst, okay. But somehow I'm irritated by Oozora.. really hate that kind of characters, and her big breasts are just makes me sick, bleh..
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jul 7, 2009 8:25 PM

Apr 2009
omg that was unexpected lol
PM me and let's be friends.
Jul 20, 2009 1:08 PM

May 2009
I hope Yuki and Kaoru end up together - simply because I don't want the bastard Masato to end up with one of them.

Anyways... Next chapter WHERE?
Jul 22, 2009 10:48 PM

Feb 2009
this manga getting intense lol

wish they would hurry up and upload the rest of it already ><
mayweather p4p king

Nov 25, 2009 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
I wish Masato dead already..first time i hate male protagonist..wait should i say antagonist instead?
Oct 1, 2017 3:27 PM
Dec 2016
im kinda hoping MC gets a bad ending he don't deserve neither of them girls.

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 31 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 28, 2010

31 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 25 Discussion

Laevantein - Jan 9, 2010

9 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 AM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 2 Discussion

accela - May 22, 2008

6 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:50 PM

Poll: » The ending sucked massive nuts

removed-user - Oct 13, 2012

3 by Psychrome »»
Apr 9, 2021 11:17 AM

Poll: » No Bra Chapter 22 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Sep 9, 2009

12 by ayechance »»
Oct 1, 2017 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.