Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Feb 27, 2019 7:18 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I still dont trust the teacher
As soon as they told him about the bus the things inside disappear .... AS IF

Apr 19, 2019 6:47 AM
Jul 2016
What I can say so far, the most suspicious is the teacher, this anime is good, very emotional, but it lacks from diversity, I mean, there are not so many characters that could be the killer, as far you can see, are the same characters, and the one constant every time he return to the past is the teacher.
May 8, 2019 8:38 AM

Jun 2017
this was quite a beautiful episode. like i expected the police were right behind them. glad to see her finally safe :')

i dont think the boy will be targeted at all this time tbh,as the only reason he was targeted is to remove the killer from the suspicious list,so i think all of the focus should be on the one girl left now.

the teacher is still suspicious, but i am starting to think that he is probably a red herring. the candy would have been too much of a giveaway otherwise.
Aug 18, 2019 3:01 PM
Mar 2016
It's so obvious that the school teacher is the serial killer that I'm left wondering if he's a red herring.
Jan 25, 2020 4:03 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That was way too much candy to not be suspicious, I went back and forth with believing that the teacher is the kidnapper, this makes me back up that claim even more. He seems like a very nice person on the surface.
Apr 24, 2020 8:12 PM
Sep 2018
I think maybe the killer is the professor, but that's just my opinion, and I'm not sure.
May 6, 2020 1:24 AM
Oct 2019
What was with the notes between Satoru's mom and Kayo? What did they say?
Jun 6, 2020 5:27 AM

May 2018
Kayo has been saved! Thank the heavens, phew

Sensei is becoming way more suspicious now. Lol he 'smokes' Candy just like Gintoki
Jul 2, 2020 12:03 AM

Aug 2018
Yay!!! Kayo has been rescued and is living with her grandmother now!

Aug 5, 2020 1:07 AM

Mar 2020
Kayo is safe which is good!
Man, it is definitely the teacher, but of course, MC will realize this only at the end.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Oct 13, 2020 4:17 AM

Jun 2020
Ohh I'm really glad that Satoru was able to save Kayo and guess what my theory was right I knew it that it was there teacher not only that I've also notice that why would the teacher go to that place where that little girl came from, remember what Satoru I think what he said was that it was a perfect way to kidnap a girl, and why would the teacher go there? Cause he came there to kidnap that little girl and we already saw that pile of candies that fall around on his car so the teacher is basically the culprit.
Oct 15, 2020 10:15 PM

May 2020
A bit weaker than the previous episode but still enjoyed it. The first half could've been better, it didn't feel very satisfying, the second half of the episode is... weird... it just feels very off for some reason. The teacher is most likely the culprit, I mean look at how much candy he has... 4/5
Nov 12, 2020 8:24 PM

Jul 2017
Kayo's mom really wanted to smash with that shovel jeez. I'm glad she was stopped before it could escalate further. I'm glad Kayo is safe, and that Satoru's friends believe/support him in the investigation of the serial killer. As for the teacher, my sus vibes are going off again with that candy. Still super glad to see Kayo safe <3

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Dec 4, 2020 11:16 PM

Jan 2020
by far, even though this episode did make me tear up a very little bit when kayo was in the car and Satoru was following her, although it kinda seemed rushed. I really wish Satoru can just tell them the truth already. I also was hoping that there would be a cliffhanger at the end of the episode with the murder maybe spying on one of the targets or something, making me want to binge more.

By far my least favorite episode, it's good just not great imo. Although that doesn't make the anime horrible i just hope that it'll start getting better the next episode, and not end up in a bad way.

[FYI I felt not even close to pity when Kayo's mother was crying. I despise her and don't even care about her one bit.] And man I really wish Kayo could've lived with Satoru instead of her grandmother taking her in, I just felt like that would've been better.

*and yes im also getting sus vibes from Mr. Yashiro, something about him is off. Plus probably after Satoru told him where he hid Kayo (other than at his house), he must've removed all that equipment he left there and changed their location so that Satoru wouldn't get more hints on that the serial killer is really him. And he has a heck a lot of candy (。_。)*

Overall 4/5
3099Dec 5, 2020 9:51 AM
Feb 3, 2021 9:23 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Kayo’s safe, and it seems the show really wants us to sus out the teacher. Idk if I wanna fall for what probably is a red herring.
Mar 10, 2021 10:15 AM
Mar 2021
I'm having a really hard time figuring out who the killer could be, hear me out. I have been suspect of Satoru's teacher since the beginning and then began realizing I could've been wrong. After seeing what he did for Kayo and how much he helped get her out of town, I found it hard to believe he had ill intentions with her, but then right as my mind was almost made up, I became suspect again. For one, he made a comment to Saturo about the only people that would able to find where they were hiding Kayo had to be a kidnapper too, or something like that, which was really odd. Not to mention once Satoru mentions the use of the abandoned bus to Yashiro, everything fucking disappears from it. He also had that stash of candy in his car and everyone knows the stories of pedophiles kidnapping kids using candy, but it almost seems too cliche. Too obvious. Something else that doesn't add up to Mr. Yashiro being the killer is the fact that he knows Sugita is a boy and the kidnapper was said to supposedly mistake Sugita for a girl, which is why he kidnapped him. Backtracking again, another reason it could be Yashiro is because Saturo's mom knows him, and she said she had known the kidnapper before she had died. I cannot figure this out for the life of me and it's driving me crazy. Three episodes left though, I guess I'll be finding out soon.
CiaraMorowMar 10, 2021 10:19 AM
Apr 14, 2021 4:57 PM
Elder Emo

Jan 2013
I feel like it’s so obvious that it’s the teacher, but if he really is a red herring then I have no back up ideas 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d rather have the obvious bad guy than one that had literally came out of nowhere though. Regardless, guess I’ll see shortly as there’s no way I’m putting this down now until I finish it 😅
Apr 19, 2021 11:44 PM

Apr 2021
I'm elated Kayo got her happy ending.

The narrative and relationship-building between her and Satorou was portrayed brilliantly. It felt natural to me, and left room for imagination, but the genuine appreciation that they shared for each other was undeniable.

I was so invested in them, despite their age, more than anything, and I was content that the build up-payoff was satisfactory and very relieving. Though I can't help but feel that I'm not sure where the show goes from here...and if it can live up to follow its fantastic second act.
"ああ。俺はなる。巨人を一匹のこらず駆逐してやる!"
May 7, 2021 11:40 PM

Feb 2021
Ah yes finally Hinazuki is out of all this mess. Her mom was crazy tbh attacking some one with a shovel? She must be high on drugs and alcohol. I still feel sorry for her Kayo's mom since she was also a victim at some point.

Jul 28, 2021 10:45 AM

Feb 2015
Wow that scene with Kayo and Satoru's mom. Kayo's mom is really batshit wielding that shovel. Glad Satoru's mom and his teacher are there to help support him and that Kayo is finally protected. Wondering where it will go from here...

Nov 10, 2021 8:16 AM
Aug 2021
Ayy this is pretty cool.
Finally something resolved (at least by now).
The kidnapper still hanging though.
Jan 18, 2022 7:06 AM

Dec 2020
Still not explained what was the meeting between teacher and kenya at the end of 3rd episode.

3 more eps to go
Jan 29, 2022 9:58 PM

Jan 2020
Hmmmm those candies might be used to lure the kids....
Jan 29, 2022 9:59 PM

Jan 2020
More importantly why does he wanted to hide that?
Jan 29, 2022 10:00 PM

Jan 2020
The teacher is strangely getting many encounters with the Satoru....
Feb 21, 2022 3:11 AM
Jul 2018
5 out of 5: Loved it! (my vote)
Oh my, Mrs. Fujinuma was hit by Mrs. Hinazuki with a shovel and she even bled red blood! That hurt!

Mrs. Hinazuki didn't even look for her daughter, Kayo Hinazuki in the past three days, what a neglectful parent Kayo Hinazuki has. Worry not no longer Kayo Hinazuki for you have been saved.

Are the acts of Mrs. Hinazuki could be the cause of her previous husband? Her husband physically abused her a lot. Maybe seeing her only daughter reminded her of her husband. But still, what a horrible person Mrs. Hinazuki is.

After the Children Defense thingy has finally been resolved, Kayo Hinazuki left with her grandmother and would start a new life there again. I hope everything goes well for the two of them.

Do you guys think that the culprit who actually killed Hinazuki Kayo in the previous three timelines was actually her biological father who previously physically abused Mrs. Hinazuki, Kayo's mother? Because I think so.

Mr. Yashido, while inside the car really made my suspicions on him being the serial killer grew more bigger. What if Mr. Yoshida is actually the one luring the kids and murdering them after? This is bad. Also, a part of my thinking thinks that maybe Mr. Yoshida is actually Satoru Fujinuma's biological father, but who knows? Maybe we'll be told about this in the later episodes of this anime show or maybe we will never know.

I wonder what will Satoru's friends' reactions would be once they know that Satoru actually has a supernatural power that he can use which he calls it, "Revival". Of course, their first thoughts would be that either Satoru is delusional or Satoru has been watching too much fictional stories.
Apr 25, 2022 10:08 AM
Nov 2020
You didn't save her yet. Bigger problem will come.
Jul 3, 2022 9:49 AM

Nov 2018
This teacher can wear a sign saying ''girl murderer''. This can't be more obvious.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 27, 2022 5:06 PM
May 2022
Wow... What a scene with Kayo and Satoru's mothers. It's good that Kayo's mom's issue is resolved and she's currently safe with her grandma. It feels weird to get her to safety right now, but I'm glad I was wrong about her getting killed last minute. I do hope we see her again in this timeline.

Then, Yashiro-sensei is confusing as heck. His outward actions tell that he's good but there is a certain aura around him that gives the possibility of being the killer. I really hope that the candies are indeed his coping mechanism,and not a bait for young girls. The mean girl in Satoru's class is going to be involved, I guess. I hope Satoru saves Hiromi and Aya too.
Jul 31, 2022 9:14 PM

May 2022
I am thinking there is something very sus about the teacher as he talks about gaining girls trust then the candy stash is found. Once you catch them off guard they are easy to get.
Aug 10, 2022 1:31 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Finally an episode where nothing bad happens, the story does seem to hint that other girl might become a new victim.
I hope together they'll be able to prevent everything. Though I somewhat doubt it since they only have 3 eps left.
Aug 27, 2022 8:09 PM
Jul 2021
Perfect episode satisfying to see the mother finally be caught. Baiting the teacher being the killer when he wasn't, was superb after building him up to have been the culprit. I don't know if it was intentional but when I was watching I paused at the "so the secrets out" and had a called it moment only to realize that the writers we're pulling a fast one. Honestly the series could have ended after this episode and it would have been a 10/10 for me but I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Hopefully it doesn't fumble in the last three.
Aug 28, 2022 1:34 AM
Jan 2020
Looking at the manga, they really rushed this shit. Kinda shame this was like a perfect adaptation unitl.
Sep 5, 2022 10:02 PM

Nov 2011
Series just sucks you in.
Sep 10, 2022 1:55 PM
Oct 2018
That ending has me quite curious.
Oct 1, 2022 9:44 PM

Jun 2022
Yo. I started to suspect the teacher a couple episodes ago, but I REALLY suspect him now.

Don't get me wrong, adults can love candy too. However, given that we're looking for someone that manipulates kids, and the fact that he didn't want Satoru to open the dash doesn't look good at all. He's definitely the best suspect of people we've seen so far.
Oct 17, 2022 11:40 AM
Oct 2021
loved it, the way they made you think something plot important is gonna happen in few scenes yet they just put a funny moment after was amazing, one of a happier and relaxed episodes.
Nov 24, 2022 1:59 AM

Oct 2022
That scene when Kayo's mom grabbed a shovel and attacked sachiko. Pretty much clear that she  is a very voilent woman, good thing that Kayo is finally taken away from her.
Jan 4, 2023 1:02 PM
Jul 2020
Their homeroom teacher was quite strange. Because a man went there to store his items when they forced Kayo to hide in that automobile. Even though he kicked on his things, he didn't thoroughly investigate the truck. But when their teacher inquired as to where he had put her, Sotaru responded, "In the car," adding, "I can't really laugh," and I assume that following that, he went there and checked the entire van.....
I dont what am saying it makes any sense or not but im getting a strong feeling about the fact that their teacher is main villain...
Jan 21, 2023 1:54 AM
Nov 2022
well, it was ok. i liked that they didnt believe the mom's tears. also, the candy thing wasn't subtle lol
Mar 22, 2023 10:08 PM

Apr 2021
He saved Kayo!!! Great job Satoru!!! Still his mission is far from over.

Loved this episode!!!
Mar 26, 2023 2:05 AM

Aug 2020
Kayo is saved, or is she? Teacher gets more sus by the moment, but is he? I constantly get the feeling I have to keep looking behind me, for some character to make an unexpected move. Is the author slowly revealing what is going on, or is the mystery actually getting deeper? Amazing episode once again
Jul 5, 2023 6:01 PM

Jul 2016
Don't really feel much sympathy for Kayo's mother but at least she'll finally have an actual home now.

I want to believe the teacher is innocent but something just seems so off with him lol, and I don't mean the boatload of candy
Jul 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Apr 2021
When her mother was going to take her daughter to the police station, I thought, "Please, can someone stop her?", her mother appeared, I was very happy.

teacher smoked? um suspicious...

This ending was different...
Dec 1, 2023 6:41 PM

Nov 2023
Oh man, I don't like this route!
Dec 6, 2023 11:06 AM
Jun 2022
Got A Dope Taste To It , Noice!!
Jan 15, 12:23 PM

Jan 2008
I still think the teacher is a red herring and Kenya is a little psycho.

I'm glad the show is keeping us guessing though, it's pretty well written.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Feb 9, 6:32 PM
Oct 2023
Kayo was saved thank god,but now Satoru has to save the others too and luckily it looks like it is going to happen.
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Jun 2017
Closure,let's hope it is real this time.But i for damn sure don't like the teacher being in the loop for everything.Dreading the day when things turn south
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1399 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.