Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2016 1:53 PM
Aug 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm not sure whether this was a brutal way to end it or an acceptable one...
Mar 1, 2016 4:29 PM

Nov 2011
> Break up with me

That felt pretty certain, can't say I'm entirely surprised though.
Mar 1, 2016 4:39 PM

May 2014
God thats a brutal moment.

Anyone figured out which fairy tale princess the country girl is supposed to be?
Mar 2, 2016 3:07 PM

Nov 2014
T_T
dropped it ... :O
Nov 3, 2017 2:19 PM

May 2015
I don't know if I can put up with seven more chapters of this. XD

forgehe said:
God thats a brutal moment.

Anyone figured out which fairy tale princess the country girl is supposed to be?

They're all supposed to be princesses? I didn't realize that. I know Shindou would be Cinderella, but I'm not sure who any of the others are, except for Kagami who's the Evil Queen. Then the twins would be Hansel and Gretel.

Now that I think about it. "Shindou Reira"... I'm a moron for not getting it. Okay then, let's go over them all:

Hakuba Ouji: "White horse" and "prince"; generic prince charming riding in on his white horse.

Tsukomo Yuki: "Snow", so she's Snow White. Not even going to bother with the family name since this one's so obvious, especially given her relation to Kyoko.

Kagami Kyoko: "Mirror" and "mirror". Because the Queen says, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall" and naming your kid "evil queen" would be weird.

Kuroi Maho: "Truthful" and "black", so I'm not sure what that would be. Maybe she's just supposed to be the opposite of Yuki?

Tatsumiya Mao: Only thing I can find for the family name is "dragon palace", but there are likely other possibilities. Her given name has a lot of possibilities, so we'd need to know how it's written. Most likely ones would be "true center" and "a million cherry blossoms". I still can't think of any story that would connect to, though.

Unless Mao or Maho's name is a case of pronunciation, like with Shindou? But "Shindou Reira", especially when you consider Japanese pronunciation, is definitely "Cinderella", whereas Mao and Maho's names aren't that easily associated with another... I'm analyzing this way too much.
SuranaNov 3, 2017 2:48 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenai Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

1 by psyche-K »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenai Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2016

13 by removed-user »»
Oct 9, 2019 7:51 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenai Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2016

3 by Surana »»
Nov 3, 2017 2:54 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenai Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

1 by Surana »»
Nov 3, 2017 2:29 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2016

2 by Surana »»
Nov 3, 2017 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.