Forum Settings
Forums
The Boy and the Beast
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 11, 2017 7:56 AM
Jun 2013
rebelakuma said:
Nice movie! And I love Ren and Kumatetsu's interaction. This show somehow totally reminds me of Summer Wars and the Wolf Children which are my fave movies too. And I don't know why but I cried and certain parts. Hehehe. So childish of me.

They're all made by the same person so yah XD

This one didn't really do it for me... I liked Summer Wars and enjoyed parts of Wolf Children but this one fell rather flat. It had the same weakness Wolf Children did--a big time skip that implies character change but doesn't show it enough to make it resonate with me. The two main characters didn't really seem to change (versus Ame and Yuki who both changed too much), and I found the villain's conflict wasn't shown very well, so all the character bonds that were supposed to make the story emotional didn't really do it for me. I get that both humans were abandoned and had to figure out which world they wanted, but it isn't like they spent their lives living abused and wretched. They had really loving adoptive families. So the explosion of violent angst (and the whole overdone whale fight) seemed over dramatic.
Jan 20, 2017 1:31 AM
Jul 2018
The ending was sad asf.

Jan 22, 2017 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't like the whole whale fight at the end at all.

If they were going with the kid turning into a beast why not a boar or whatever like his dad was? Why force the moby dick thing so hard?

Liked everything else except the CGI

7/10
Jan 25, 2017 2:47 PM

Dec 2008
Ah yes a veiled fable with so many allusions to Moby Dick. I enjoyed it immensely, as it reminded me of how family friendly an dheart warming tales used to be in the early disney and studio ghibli years of my childhood ( late 80s- to 90s). I give it a solid 8/10. ^~^
Jan 27, 2017 8:46 AM

Dec 2016
Really loved this movie, the animation, the story, but my only wrong with it was the 9 year time skip, like goddamn that's a bit insane, especially since it didn't even have any side things to interrupt it, it was just a couple minutes of montage that ended in it being nine years later... still very good though
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 4, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2016
The best anime movie i have seen, 10/10!

I dont get emotional but this really hit me. The story was great, not anything new but it was very well exceuted. The music was great and so was the animation.
What really got me was the characters, THEY WERE SO GOOD AND WELL DEVELOPED!
Apr 30, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2016
So great.. Couldn't be calm at the end, Kyuta was amazing, I freakin' loved this movie

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
May 21, 2017 11:23 PM

Nov 2011
Enjoyed it but expected more, based on Hosoda's previous works that I liked very much.
Giving it a 7/10 (taking points due to weak second half of story, too much CG + meh animation at parts and poor voice acting - yes, the original audio in japanese).
I don't really get why production resorted to total newbies for the main characters in a movie from an established creator/director.
danannMay 21, 2017 11:31 PM
Jun 1, 2017 6:49 AM
Jul 2016
WOWW This Movie was amazing I do not know how to describe it but it's really amazing I like stories like this

Jun 10, 2017 4:14 PM

Apr 2015
So was the little thing that followed around Ren supposed to be his mother?

Great movie. Hosada sure does love two things: beautiful animation and family drama. This time it was daddy issues. I'm glad Ren got to have both of his fathers in his life in the end.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jun 10, 2017 7:49 PM

Dec 2010
I think it was okay the ending with Kumatetsu turing into a sword was sad and bitter,even though he got to stay with ren hes a sword that never will be used.
Jun 21, 2017 10:15 AM

Jun 2010
Found it a meh movie, rather than shoe horning an antagonist it would have been better if it was a father/son underdog story.
Kumatetsu the underdog disciple of the current grand master and his outcast human "son" Vs iouzen the star pupil and his genius son.

make it a father/son master/disciple tournament for the rank of grand master. And during the show sprinkle in kyuuta's potential fall to darkness due to his inferiority complex.

Finally during the climax when its kyuuta and Kumatetsu Vs iouzen and his son. Kyuuta then slips into the dark side but his foster father Kumatetsu snaps him out of it they then proceed to win the tournament with both of them having overcome their demons and complexes.

End it with an epilogue of 20 something year old kyuuta as the head of the Kumatetsu style dojo and a line of disciples waiting to join and a few beast girls gushing over kyuuta "sensei" and him reacting positively to hint some potential interspecies romance for them romance loving guys.

Then you end the movie with father, son and their two friends eating dinner before they get into another one of their famous arguments with the movie ending with a shot of the two friends smiling and the camera panning out into a birds eye view their argument still ringing in the background.
TheLastKing360Jun 21, 2017 10:29 AM
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jul 25, 2017 11:32 AM
Jan 2015
raveninthemuddle said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

It was a movie trying to be family-friendly, right? Children are stupid and parents are sensitive. That's why we have to tell everyone that only minor injuries sustained by those unfortunate pedestrians or people will get upset that they can't even question why the hell the scene was needed there in the first place. And parents can tell their kids they don't have to take responsibility for their actions because of some supernatural thing inside their bodies.

Enough with the excessive and awkward Moby Dick reference, they are everywhere. Why don't you come up with something that is unique to your own film that are most fitting to the narrative of your story? You know, even if it fails it wouldn't feel too pretentious and callow. Coherent everyone?

A waste of digital ink? Sure. But all those CGI background models, do we really need those scenes to show the characters are in the middle of human civilization? Even with Mamoru Hosoda's signature tracking shots (remember that amazing shot in the Wolf Children that gently and elegantly shows Ame and Yuki's lives over the span of several years? And that one near the end of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?) are just plain uninspired because they degraded to just a simple trick rather than a tool to tell the story. All hand-drawn animation is nice, but kids and parents don't care about that.

It's probably a result of a series of compromises, but I'm not so sure anymore. And the end product never lies. Even the Wolf Children which is just as family-friendly as this one has more merits.

I wish I was a furry, that way I could at least get something out of it. Wait, no girl furries? Fuck that I really hate this film!

I usually respect the opinion of the interest of other anime fans , but being the OP of this this post , you insulted the movie . It is one one the best movies i have ever watched . People like you always have to ruin the fun no matter how good and beautiful the anime was .
Sorry in advance , but you kind of infuriated me .
This movie was a master piece
Sep 1, 2017 3:29 AM
Jan 2009
Did I miss something or the whole "Chiko channels Ren/Kyuta's mother spirit" subplot was tossed aside halfway during the story and never explained properly?
Sep 6, 2017 11:41 AM

Jun 2016
I really wanted to give this show a 9 or at least an 8, but I can't.

This movie started great with the moments between Kyuuta and Kumatetsu, and seeing Kyuuta growing up that was great, but the moment that Kaede appeared it made me cringe as fuck. For idk what reason I think her character is so unnecessary especially those hint of romance between them, and her hugging Kyuuta like what the fuck? Cringe intensifies right there. Haha.

I can handle romance as a subplot or I can handle a male MCs love interest, but with girls like Kaede who is like a damsel in distress, I just can't stand it. Ugh. I tried my best to like her character, but I just can't. Kyuuta's scenes with her is one of the main reasons why I can't give this show a 9 or at least an 8. Damnit. Everytime she appears, I just rolled my eyes because really I can't stand her character. What a fucking useless character! I hope I'm not alone in this, and I know I'm not. Hahahaha.

The animation is good, and sometimes it looks so Studio Ghibli-ish especially with Kyuuta when he's still little, there are moments when he looks like Mei from My Neighbor Totoro. Is it just me?

Giving this a 6/10 for the scenes with Kumatetsu and Kyuuta, and of course Kyuuta growing up. An okay movie, really, but will never rewatch it.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 13, 2017 11:49 PM

Sep 2008
I think the whole ending with the darkness and whales wasn't interesting at all. The way it was done felt really generic. It's a shame since I thought the movie was going pretty strong for the first 3/4 or so.
Oct 13, 2017 3:51 AM

Oct 2015
I guess in the end Kyuuta chose to live in the human world, but he should have never abandoned the beast world like after all it raised him and where he met Kumatetsu. But all was well with the story and action, i wish i watched it earlier. 7/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 20, 2017 10:28 AM
Nov 2017
You can directly watch this video on Youtube .
Here is the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=neZB4uYq030
Nov 21, 2017 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
Just watched and it really is a masterpiece. Loved every moment of it.
Nov 29, 2017 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
Why is it that every master in movies and TV has to die?!?
Jan 26, 2018 10:13 AM
Jul 2013
The second half is really, really weak. When MC is in the human world, and meet Kaede.
Mar 3, 2018 7:44 AM

Nov 2011
Given the not very good evaluation on some sites, not here on MAL, I had a certain reluctance to start this film; however, despite not being at the level of the film "Wolf Children", this new creation of the master Hosoda Mamoru, was pleasant and interesting in the concept he wanted to express. The graphic sector is excellent, really beautiful, even if the CG was better to avoid it to make people who crowded the streets of Shibuya, the backgrounds.

8/10
Mar 10, 2018 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
Much like Wolf Children I found the fist half far exceeding the second. Another "okay" film, which is really what I've come to expect from Hosoda.
Apr 11, 2018 1:22 PM
Aug 2017
I'm not sure if Ren was just imagining Kumatetsu talking back to him at the end or if it was real, but if it was, that's kinda messed up. Reminds me of that Black Mirror episode where the dead woman's conscious was put inside the man's head and they were always talking from there and boy it did NOT end good. So they might've thought this "I'll always be within you, inside your heart" thing would be cute, but it's pretty creepy when you think about it.
Anyways, overall it was a fantastic movie. One of the best of Mamoru Hosoda (certainly better than Summer Wars) and also one of the best anime movies I've ever seen.

Btw did anyone get what that cute white thingy was? Lol Ren thought it's a mouse but mouses aren't supposed to be furry little yarns that live for 8 years and still look the same xd
Apr 12, 2018 10:13 PM

Oct 2009
Man, this was shaping up to be a cute little movie, but it really lost focus and went full anime. Still enjoyable, but a bit of a bummer.
Aug 22, 2018 6:01 PM

Dec 2017
Damn I've never smiled so much on an anime movie before! Such a heartwarming film <3 Altho I didn't like the ending, the part that he left the beast world, it's kinda bittersweet, cuz I hope he visits them too
Sep 7, 2018 7:42 AM
Nov 2014
Second half was weaker cause less Kumatetsu screentime, but it was still a great movie.

Would rewatch again definitely, 9/10.
Oct 16, 2018 8:18 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Dang I'm floored. Don't know what to say other then how amazed I was. For almost a 2 hour film it went by so seamlessly. I adored all the aspects of the story and the ending got me really in pieces. Kaeda also being such an integral part of the story and not just a love interest was so refreshing, I really feel like Hosoda took true inspiration from Miyazaki here but made everything his own.

Shocked to see nobody compare this movie to Tarzan but that's what it really hit as. Doesn't help that there was a phenomenal amv I was obsessed with without even watching the damn thing.

Dec 8, 2018 1:54 AM

Apr 2009
What an incredibly messy second half in almost every way. From the on-the-nose juxtaposition of themes, the movie not being able to decide what kind of drama it wants to focus on and bad scripting and audio mixing overall this is by far the weakest hosoda movie I watched in recent memory. Just a 5/10...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jan 12, 2019 9:54 AM
Jan 2019
I wanted to love this movie, truly did. It built up such good Will in the first half (I mean wasn’t entirely original but still was light and fun) but then after the child section ends the movie loses focuses completely and becomes a messs. Villain literally had maybe 8 minutes of total screen time before he went full on psychopath and then the whale thing was just.......odd (pretty to look at though). The god sword in the soul thing I get was supposed to be emotional (and it also got to me mostly due to the music) but I got over it real quick when they made it apparent he is alive and inside of him. I should not think when watching this is “oh.....so now he is like Naruto now....”. I mean I get that it’s suppsoed to be nice and that they will always be together forever now (in a complete literal sense, and can talk whenever) but I feel it lost focus. Honestly they should have cut the villain kid, ended the movie at the fight between the lords (or if not there then give Ren an internal battle with his dark side helped by the spirits of his friends) and then he leaves the beast world to go to school but visits them because they were his family.
Apr 29, 2019 9:09 PM
Feb 2016
The first half was amazing, but the other half was bad as if they did not know how to finish it, and pick up topical disney movies.
Jun 18, 2019 12:19 PM

Sep 2017
Watched this for my 2019 AWC.

Know what? All things considered, on an objective level, this was a good movie. I found myself actually interested in what was going on, which is pretty rare for me to experience during movies as I have previously stated.
In other words, I personally really enjoyed this film.

The most noticeable aspect of this film that is exceptional is its visual and sound direction. The film is quite beautiful, with well-animated action and well-choreographed scenes. The opening scene describing the feud between lord-candidates was plain and simply gorgeous. The soundtrack was a treat to listen to, never distracting me from what was going on in the film.

My biggest complaint about this movie lies in its story. The story is by all accounts just acceptable. The first hour of the movie contains more creative story elements, showing Ren/Kyuta grow from a child to an adult. His interactions with the arrogant Kumatetsu were refreshing, and it was genuinely interesting seeing both Ren and Kumatetsu grow as the film progressed. It is the latter half of the movie with the introduction of the human world where I began to lose interest. The best part of the movie thus far was Kumatetsu and Ren intereacting with one another, and the introduction of the human world lessened that element's screentime.

Another reasonable area for complain lies in the characters themselves. None of the characters shown in this film are some breathtaking innovation for the industry, but each is fascinating and unique enough in its own right that I don't believe it is a significant flaw of the film. By themselves, the characters could be considered weak, but it is their chemistry with one another that elevates the characters from average to very good.

There isn't much else I wish to say about Bakemono no Ko. I was very entertained by this movie and would recommend it to just about anyone. I'd give it a middle-of-the-road 8/10.

GytanzoJun 29, 2019 8:08 PM
Jul 22, 2019 3:40 AM

Jul 2013
So close to a 10/10 in the first half, then it just turned into garbage. What a shame.
Aug 20, 2019 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
cO_zero said:

yeah, the "baby mouse" didn't grow up. it can't be a normal mouse since they usually only get 3 years old. he's basically a filler companion.

Someone might have mentioned this already (haven't read through all the comments, sorry), but I'm pretty sure this "baby mouse" was, in fact, Ren's mom. Towards the end of the movie, there was a shot of the mouse standing next to the mom's photo, and that's when it hit me: the mouse was always there to protect and guide Ren, much like a motherly figure, and couple of times Ren actually envisioned his mother's face and was given advice by her voice - at first I thought it was all in his imagination, but I'm not that sure anymore. (After all, the bear master did something rather similar - "died" to transform into an inner sword to protect Ren.) His mom was also the source of the only nice memories of Ren's childhood - a droplet of light to battle the darkness within him. That's also why she appeared only after the "dark Ren" had been born.
Aug 26, 2019 12:49 AM

Jul 2013
I like how they portrayed Ren and Kumatetsu's bond through the years and how they learned and helped each other. It was only a matter of time before Ren starts gaining interest again in the human world but I think the change of character was too abrupt. I get that Ren was going through a complicated phase in his life but he honestly looked like an asshole to Kumatetsu after the timeskip. I'm just glad Ren was still conflicted about living with his father. I wouldn't have liked it if he just went and upped like that without any lingering attachments to the beast world.

Also the villain was very underwhelming. For the first hour of the show, the story moved without any kind of villain or threat in sight and for Ichiroumaru to just go berserk like that was dissatisfying. It was implied that the rabbit grandmaster knew all along about that child but I find it hard to believe the rest of the beasts didn't suspect him to be a human. He's supposed to be a boar but he doesn't even have any fur and looks way too different from Jiroumaru. It would have been better if we gradually saw him question his identity throughout the whole movie instead of lumping it all in one scene. I get that humans can harbor darkness in their hearts but it's not like Ichiroumaru was abused. He grew up with a loving family. I honestly thought that the father boar had more to him than meets the eye because I thought he was kinda suspicious and too good but that's not the case in the end. There isn't a definite conclusion to him and all we saw was that he woke up and his family was still there for him but I think he got away too easily for the shit he did not only in the human world but to Kumatetsu as well. Lil bitch almost killed the bear and is basically the reason why Kumatetsu became a tsukogami.

Animation and visuals are on point and are of movie standards. The characters lack shading though so they look flat in the background but that's the least of my concern.

This made me look like I didn't like the show but I honestly love it. It made me emotional and left an impact on me. Overall, I think it's a pretty good movie with it's fair share of flaws. The first half was nearly perfect but it got boring when they went to the human world. I'd still recommend it to anyone though.
Dull_LullAug 26, 2019 12:58 AM
Oct 28, 2019 1:43 AM

Feb 2019
First half of the movie was better than the second one. I liked the relationship between kumatetsu and kyuuta.
Nov 9, 2019 11:12 AM
Apr 2018
As many people said the second half was weaker than first half.I think the reasons are:

-less focus on kumatetsu and mc
-sudden drama
-kaede
-the final fight (i think it should have been with Iouzan because most people expected this. Of course the children of the beasts would fight as a side story)
Dec 6, 2019 6:58 PM

Nov 2019
This anime movie honestly really touched my heart
9/10 <3333
Dec 7, 2019 2:15 PM

May 2016
Been on my list for so long and it was a good movie.
Mar 18, 2020 1:11 PM

Nov 2019
This movie is terribly boring that even I fell asleep while watching it. 3/10
Apr 3, 2020 1:25 AM
Nov 2015
This is such a sweet movie.

Kumatetsu and his bros were so sweet. Kaede was even sweeter. Jiroumaru was so sweet as well.

What the heck am I talking about..

Perhaps, true strength is when you're capable of opening your heart towards other people. Humans can only grow stronger, wiser, kinder or anything else that's good when they allow themselves to see through other humans' perspectives and confront their own convictions or set of values.

Whoa what the heck am I talking about again?

Moby-Dick though..
Also, that Kenzo Tange's Yoyogi National Stadium Gymnasium though..

Am I really talking about Bakemono no Ko? I'm not sure myself.
finestseeker17Apr 3, 2020 2:33 AM
Jun 18, 2020 10:07 PM

Jan 2014
i really loved it<3 it wasn't perfect but it reminds me strongly of The Lion King (with a little Kung Fu Panda thrown in), I think that's why I liked the first half of the movie so much. that part was flawless honestly. the second half was weaker, i honestly don't see why kaede needed to be in the movie at all. the time they spent on her could have been spent characterizing the villain, or his relationship with his real father. i also wasn't a huge fan of the final fight in the human world, the whale thing was a bit stupid imo (and it reminded me a lot of the final battle in Fantastic Beasts, which i thought was soooo cringey lol). i did appreciate the message though, and the whole sword in the heart thing really got to me.

i have also seen people commenting that the little mouse thing is his mother, i think that makes so much sense!! it's little things like that (and the amazing animation) that make me give it a 9/10. also i love this director's work (TGWLTT, Summer Wars)
Oct 17, 2020 1:11 AM

Jul 2019
cool movie, like it a lot. It gives me Spirited Away and Wolf Children vibes lol. the growing up halfway through idea was quite a surprise for me in my opinion. I expected some Disney stuff to happen where Ren would just be a kid throughout the entire duration. nevertheless, was pretty good.

also, that relationship with Ren and Kaede was sweet. kinda half-assed tbh, but it was still sweet nonetheless. Ren and Kumatetsu's relationship was pretty cool, not as half-assed, which made it to be quite good.

all in all, a nice treat.
Jan 23, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2019
Disappointed.

The animation was quite fantastic as was the direction. World building was good too.

Characters were unoriginal, however. I couldn't find myself rooting for them since they were so cookie cutter. I was also expecting it to be an action movie and not a... slice of life? In the end I couldn't figure out what genre it was but certainly much chiller than what I expected. Anyway, that's on me.

What truly fucked up the movie was that twist. It was a twist for the sake of it. It had no build-up or development and took over the entire final stage of the movie.

This movie would've worked better as a 12-episodes season. Even though the animation would've suffered a lot due to the double length, the story would've made sense and character development could've truly been something beautiful instead of corny. This movie gets really corny,and that's what you get when you force conflicts that you never had any intention to see through the end, and instead you patch things up just cause you ran out of screentime.

Outside of the animation, this movie had no originality whatsoever and I wouldn't personally recommend it even if you're fan of stories about growing up.
Jan 30, 2021 8:06 PM
Jan 2021
It is ok for me..but I think there are some other options for the ending story.coz I am lil bit disappointed on it
Mar 10, 2021 1:56 PM
Feb 2019
Love this movie so much! I've saw a trailer of it back in 2015. This was my first my Mamoru Hosoda film back then. The Animation & Visuals are amazing. The Cast in Japanese & English are so good. I love John Swasey voice as Kumatetsu. The story is very well done though I did think there could have been more with backstory such as Ichirohko & Iozen but that didn't stop me from loving this movie.
Jul 3, 2021 10:08 PM

May 2014
Amazing story, benefiting end. I loved how the relationship between Kumatetsu
and Ren developed to have a perfect end, making it a masterpiece making me giving it the highest score possible, 9/9. I really loved the animation. They did a great job. What I really found nice is that they mostly made epic fighting scenes with exaggerating with special effects. I have seen other movies where they exaggerate this part.

Anyways, it was very saddening to see Kumatetsu sacrificing himself for saving Ren and ultimately the world. Nevertheless, it was very sweet of him to do that for Ren and it's also very amazing how much Ren changed Kumatetsu. A developmental relationship until the very end. Lovely to watch.

Nothing particularly negatively I can point out. I really enjoyed it and it left a great aftertaste. So, I would recommend any anime lovers to give this movie a chance. It's totally worth it.
Jul 3, 2021 10:15 PM

May 2014
Topher1991 said:
I wanted to love this movie, truly did. It built up such a good Will in the first half (I mean wasn’t entirely original but still was light and fun) but then after the child section ends the movie loses focuses completely and becomes a mess. Villain literally had maybe 8 minutes of total screen time before he went full-on psychopath and then the whale thing was just.......odd (pretty to look at though). The god sword in the soul thing I get was supposed to be emotional (and it also got to be mostly due to the music) but I got over it real quick when they made it apparent he is alive and inside of him. I should not think when watching this is “oh.....so now he is like Naruto now....”. I mean I get that it’s supposed to be nice and that they will always be together forever now (in a completely literal sense, and can talk whenever) but I feel it lost focus. Honestly, they should have cut the villain kid, ended the movie at the fight between the lords (or if not there then give Ren an internal battle with his dark side helped by the spirits of his friends) and then he leaves the beast world to go to school but visits them because they were his family.

The whale was supposed to metaphorically show the hatred and darkness the child villain was struggling with. But to some degree, I agree with you. A more in-depth story of the child villain was actually necessary.
Jul 3, 2021 10:16 PM

May 2014
lihle808 said:
I guess in the end Kyuuta chose to live in the human world, but he should have never abandoned the beast world like after all it raised him and where he met Kumatetsu. But all was well with the story and action, I wish I watched it earlier. 7/10

They say he never held a sword again. That doesn't necessarily mean he never visited the beasts' world again.
Oct 11, 2021 4:46 AM

Jan 2020
Felt like a movie came out from Disney...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» this movie sucks ass

Nyron - Jun 27, 2023

32 by ktg »»
Jan 13, 3:47 AM

» More movies/shows like this?

_txhsin__ - Mar 30, 2023

4 by Nyron »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:30 AM

» not bad.

UzumakiHime - Apr 9, 2020

1 by Quanda1eDing1e »»
Dec 30, 2022 4:34 PM

» (Spoilers) Post Endings

Topher1990 - Mar 6, 2019

4 by Rob7 »»
Jul 31, 2022 3:14 PM

» Streaming on HBO Max

JohanJ04 - Mar 7, 2022

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Mar 7, 2022 5:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.