Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2016 12:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Final Chapter. So it took me almost a year to finish this manga.

It was a wonderful yet sad revelation that Cecilia is actually Richard's younger sister. This also explains why the Baron mentioned Richard's sister was the only one adopted. It also explains why Richard is so protective of her. I should have realized by the picture on the wall that Richard stared at in one of the previous chapters. This only crossed my mind until later that Richard is well aware that he is of Royalty (from his homeland) but chose to remain a knight of the foreign country so that he could watch over his little sister.

This also explains why Zeke despite being the crown prince, treats Richard like he does (as if their status is same) because he knows Richard is from Royalty.

Mischievous Fredrick and Tsundere Cecilia's gift exchange was a nice way to give the two a special moment in this final chapter.

But now to the best part. Mireille and Richard make one of the cutest couples ever. It's funny how Mireille always liked Richard from the moment before she was abducted (lol) in chapter 1. yet, never become aware of it, more like subconsciously making excuses of not being in love. Never for once the air-headed nature of Mireille or the misunderstandings make me pull my hairs off like other majority of shoujo manga because those moments added substantial comedy to the story as well as heart-string pulling moments. I could watch her being oblivious about her feelings and never get tired of it. But things are bound to change because Richard waited long enough:

It was a fun read really. I am glad that I picked this manga. The drawing, the environment, the surroundings and the expressions were A+ throughout the manga. Hopefully the sequel will be translated (it's just one volume though) because I could never get enough of Mireille, Richard and their adventures.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 29, 2017 4:16 PM

May 2010
I waited for nothing dam it
they never kiss after all
Mar 16, 2018 3:36 PM
Sep 2017
I love this manga so much ...almost my favourite...the thing is about it's ending .. I mean I think that the last page of this chapter had Seke reading a letter sent from some royalty asking for Mireilles hand ...isn't that right .??? Or am I mistaking ??
Mar 17, 2019 9:38 AM

Dec 2015
I think the manga had potential, especially in some of its secondary characters, but DAMN was I super let down by the cliffhanger ending, wtf was that?! I know it's an adaptation of a novel but still couldn't you have given us a more conclusive ending... Will I ever know what happens to that new marriage proposal? Will Richard ever return to his country? Will Fred and the princess marry? Who knows?
May 11, 2022 12:31 PM
May 2022
Well, actually the adventure has only just begun, 6 manga volumes up to 3rd out of 27 volumes of the novel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 12 Discussion

Surana - Dec 5, 2017

0 by Surana »»
Dec 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 21, 2011

1 by saoki »»
Sep 1, 2017 9:46 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 22, 2010

3 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 25, 2013 5:19 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 8 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 24, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Nov 17, 2012 3:45 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 22, 2010

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 3, 2012 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.