Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2016 5:51 AM

Jan 2008
I read this manga a while back - I think it may have been a one-shot but not too sure. It was basically about this family trying to cope after their eldest son commits suicide. He had a young brother as well. That's all I can remember really.

The young brother was rather generic looking. Shorts, tee-shirt, short black hair big eyes etc. (If I'm remembering correctly)
Jun 22, 2016 5:53 AM

Jan 2008
@Kaiwan How young is the boy? Like very young or not that young?

Could it be - Leviathan or Kurosagi Shitai Takuhaibin?
RojoJun 22, 2016 10:33 PM
Jun 22, 2016 7:57 AM
Jun 22, 2016 7:59 AM
Aug 2015
Still looking for these
his_nightmares said:
Do you know what manga this is from/ what manga it is?

Jun 22, 2016 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Kuma said:

is this one of touhou doujin?

Found the pool on danbooru:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5007
Jun 22, 2016 7:01 PM

Apr 2013
Jun 23, 2016 12:56 AM

Feb 2015
Rojo said:
@Kaiwan How young is the boy? Like very young or not that young?

Could it be - Leviathan or Kurosagi Shitai Takuhaibin?

Thank you very much Rojo, the one i was looking for is indeed Kurosagi Shitai :D
Many thanks bro!
Jun 24, 2016 7:07 AM

Oct 2014
Faster_speeding said:
Can't remember where I found this and when I use google image search nothing useful came up, what manga is this image from?
Melts in Your Mouth and Between Your Legs
Artist: Naokame

One month answer, I was looking for someone else's source but I stumbled upon this and remembered this image somehow.
Jun 24, 2016 7:47 AM
Jun 2016

What manga is this?
Jun 24, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2014
Summer Drives the Girl Mad!
Artist: Uruujima Call
Jun 24, 2016 6:01 PM
Jun 2016
CrazyBear said:
Summer Drives the Girl Mad!
Artist: Uruujima Call

Thank you
Jun 24, 2016 8:44 PM

Feb 2013
Hi, people! I'm trying to find a H-manga that touched my heart a lot many years ago (in some chapters)... I've lost the title and images about when my PC was formatted in 2011, but I still remember its plot! When I tried to search it on Google, it didn't show me any good results about... Here we go:

There are two stories (by the point I've read):

First one (I described the whole first chapter...):

Second one (what touched me a lot):

I hope someone can help me!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 25, 2016 3:03 AM

Dec 2009
I know a hentai (doujinshi) manga that I can't find anymore
... (fakku's new update lost all my favorites...)

Here's the story that I remember clearly

I'd appreciate it if you tell me on my profile so I could he sure to get it. Thanks in advance.
Jun 25, 2016 5:39 AM
Dec 2009
waalex11 said:

I'd appreciate it if you tell me on my profile so I could he sure to get it. Thanks in advance.

Sei So Tsui Dan Sha
Jun 25, 2016 11:48 AM

May 2009
Tebaldi said:
Hi, people! I'm trying to find a H-manga that touched my heart a lot many years ago (in some chapters)... I've lost the title and images about when my PC was formatted in 2011, but I still remember its plot! When I tried to search it on Google, it didn't show me any good results about... Here we go:

Looks like Sarashi Ai
The story with the paralytic girl is chapter 3.
Jun 25, 2016 12:46 PM

Feb 2013
DeadlyRaven said:
Tebaldi said:

Looks like Sarashi Ai
The story with the paralytic girl is chapter 3.

THANKS! You found it! ;===; (crying in happiness)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 25, 2016 8:46 PM

Dec 2009
snejxjens said:
waalex11 said:

Sei So Tsui Dan Sha
Thank you!
Jun 25, 2016 9:47 PM

Sep 2012
source?

Jun 26, 2016 11:43 AM

Aug 2015

manga ?
Jun 26, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2013

Maybe fanart of Namaikizakari? But school uniforms are different.
Jun 27, 2016 4:51 PM

Nov 2014
google says Fudanshi-kun No Honey Days, yaoi
@rojo

Jun 27, 2016 7:01 PM
Jun 28, 2016 3:41 AM

Dec 2015
Does someone know the name of this manga : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkRojElUUAAO-08.jpg:large
Jun 28, 2016 4:12 AM
Jun 28, 2016 9:48 AM
Jun 2016
Hi i need help finding an anime were the MC is staying at his childhood friends house she is in love with him, he sleeps with another character in the locker room in the first episode, their are multiple siblings in the house he is staying at and their is a lot of sleeping around in the anime. They also go on a trip in an episode and the MC gets caught fornicating and the childhood friend stabs him. He also sleeps with multiple characters. Thank you for your time i really need the help
Jun 28, 2016 12:03 PM
Aug 2015
Hi everyone. I read this manga several years ago and the only thing I remember about it is the moment when japan junior team challenges the senior team to decide which one deserves to represent japan. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Jun 28, 2016 12:56 PM
Jun 2016
I cant remember the name so I'm going to describe it a bit.
Guy has broom magic or something
Defeated thousands of creatures to upgrade it.
Helps girl get rid of curse
At the end they have wedding to break curse
During wedding they finish the spell to break curse
People attending said wedding will lose all memory of each other up to that point
Guy meets girl and has feeling they met before
Jun 28, 2016 1:28 PM

Mar 2010
Westaboo_Lord said:
I cant remember the name so I'm going to describe it a bit.
Guy has broom magic or something
Defeated thousands of creatures to upgrade it.
Helps girl get rid of curse
At the end they have wedding to break curse
During wedding they finish the spell to break curse
People attending said wedding will lose all memory of each other up to that point
Guy meets girl and has feeling they met before

is it magico ?
never read it (I might it sounds interesting)
SheepRaiderJun 30, 2016 2:27 AM
Jun 29, 2016 5:18 PM
Jun 2016
So I was reading a certain manga with around 36 chapters and the summary is basically That 5 aliens are banished to earth for crimes and end up going into high school girls and completely changing their appearance and the mc is another alien that is in one of the male bodies at the school . The way they control the bodies are by connecting to the tongue and controlling the brain from there. The job of the mc is to get back all 5 criminals, by ofc mouth to mouth. Any help with the naming of the manga would be highly appreciated, thanks.
Jun 30, 2016 8:43 AM

Jul 2015
qitt said:
Hi everyone. I read this manga several years ago and the only thing I remember about it is the moment when japan junior team challenges the senior team to decide which one deserves to represent japan. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

It's too vague of a description, since it fits almost every sports manga.
Any other information you could give us?

"You shall fall in love with someone who doesn't love you.
For not loving someone who did"

Jun 30, 2016 9:23 AM
Aug 2015
PantsuuGod said:
qitt said:

It's too vague of a description, since it fits almost every sports manga.
Any other information you could give us?

I forgot to mention that it's a soccer manga. Another thing that I can recall is the main character has a long hair, his father was a soccer player too and died in an accident.
Jun 30, 2016 12:32 PM
Jun 2016
It was a single book story
I have read this manga seems like during 1995-2005 and I'm not sure it was a manga or hentai
The plot of story is kind of tradegy, sad and sexually. it's about 3 school girl who faced with terrible thing but sexually.
one of them was kidnapped and naked video recorded by her school phycho collage.
the orther one had boyfriend who made her pregnant.
and the last one, almost in the end of story, she had raped by her teacher.
Is there anyone know the book name? Please help
Jun 30, 2016 1:57 PM

Oct 2014
@Yee_Rattakorn - Wrong thread to ask for. Go put it in manga discussion tbh. Frankly, the best place to ask is r/manga
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Jun 30, 2016 4:06 PM
Jun 2016
@Iizbakaokay Sorry for my mistake I will put it in the thread
Jul 1, 2016 12:01 AM

Oct 2014
Yee_Rattakorn said:
@Iizbakaokay Sorry for my mistake I will put it in the thread
It's better to ask a mod to move the thread but I insist on asking on r/manga, I've never seen people help here that much.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Jul 1, 2016 2:59 AM
Jun 2016
@Iizbakaokay got that. thank you so much. by the way, sorry again for my fault
Jul 1, 2016 3:13 AM
Apr 2016
Hello. I am looking for a yaoi manga that I've read a long time ago but forgotten its title. From what I remember is that there are two guys in high school and are childhood friends. Boy 1 has dark hair, wears glasses, and is part of a large family (his father and grandfather are furniture makers). Boy 2 has light hair, lives alone but often goes over to Boy 1's house and is practically part of the family. Boy 2 receives financial support from his older brother, his parents are out of the picture. The opening was Boy 1 visiting the doctor for a checkup due to his gradual loss of vision in one eye that was from an childhood accident that Boy 2 was also involved in but was unharmed. Boy 2 blames himself for the accident.

That's all I remember.. I hope one of you readers know this manga. Thank you for reading (:
Jul 1, 2016 4:00 AM

Oct 2011
Hey lads, looking for a manga.

What I remember:

The main character is your typical loser, but then he spots a woman, who I believe teaches at a kindergarten/Elementary school and then he falls in love with her, and from there he tries to win her heart.

I remember that the woman wasn't good with men, and as the series progressed, there was this dark skinned athletic freak and some short ugly rich midget who also joined the race to win the girl essentially.

At the end the main character and this girl get married.

Any idea?
Jul 1, 2016 4:59 AM

Sep 2011
_dysthymiax said:
Hello. I am looking for a yaoi manga that I've read a long time ago but forgotten its title.

I really like that one, it's Itsuka Tomodachi ja Nakunaru to Shite mo
Jul 1, 2016 5:33 AM
Apr 2016
aemiliuz said:
_dysthymiax said:
Hello. I am looking for a yaoi manga that I've read a long time ago but forgotten its title.

I really like that one, it's Itsuka Tomodachi ja Nakunaru to Shite mo

Thank you very much!! (:
Jul 1, 2016 7:34 AM
Dec 2011
Hi

this manga about a girl who chat online with not-good looking boy who were glasses . then she asked him to come and pretend to be her boyfriend in front of her friends , but he show up without the glasses and looking very good

thanks
Jul 1, 2016 10:12 AM
Jul 2016
I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me identify the title of this manga.
This is not a long manga, just a few chapters if I'm not mistaken.

summary: a girl who lost her real mother to an illness. Her father remarries and her stepmother had a baby. Her stepmother keep dissing her, showing hatred towards her and her deceased mother. The only momento she have of her deceased mother is a handkerchief. Although all that, she keep on being cheerful. She then transferred school, and one day her handkerchief flew from the window and stucked on tree. Her classmates was sorry but she said it was no big deal,though she is actually very affected by it, she keep on smilling. But a boy classmate climbed that tree and help to get it back. He said something about how to appreciate precious things. The story lead on her overcoming problems with the boy's help and later understands the reason her stepmother hates her. The boy also had problem, something about helping another friend that he sometimes have to stood the girl up, something Ao Haru Ride-like.
The story is rather melodramatic.

I only remember bit of the manga,this is as accurate as i can remember. I tried googling it, but in vain. I would really really appreciate if anyone can help me to provide me with the title.
Jul 1, 2016 5:17 PM
May 2016
I'm trying to find an anime where two female PIs try to stop a sex trade ring. One of the scenes has one of the PIs have sex during a stakeout with the office boy on a rooftop.
Jul 3, 2016 3:17 AM

Apr 2012
Hi, so this friend of mine is looking for a (I think) 2010ish manga:

it's set in a near-future but with a little fantasy (the world is at war after some magic explosion changed the world), about a batallion in an asian outpost with a telepath captain who's lost his body and can possess people and the squad is trying to get his body back.

One prominent anecdote is that a girl from the squad uses a 3 million yen bullet to kill an enemy (because they have magical ammo that can go through magical barriers and stuff) and the captain promises to pay for it since she was supposed to sell it to the black market.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Jul 3, 2016 4:10 AM
Jan 2012
Basically a manga where there's this high school up in a floating island, or sky, or something of the like. The main character gets accepted, and it turns out they can't leave and monsters spawn there and each class has to defeat them. At the very beginning they were asked to choose their favorite kanji character, which eventually turned into their ability. The main character used the kanji for weird, but can translate into transform, so he occasionally transforms into some badass. I lost the manga around the time a student from a different class shows up. He has the ability to steal things, so he uses it to steal things like a person's heart. He steals the main character's heart in that arc
Jul 3, 2016 4:50 AM

Sep 2014
burntphoenix said:
Basically a manga where there's this high school up in a floating island, or sky, or something of the like. The main character gets accepted, and it turns out they can't leave and monsters spawn there and each class has to defeat them. At the very beginning they were asked to choose their favorite kanji character, which eventually turned into their ability. The main character used the kanji for weird, but can translate into transform, so he occasionally transforms into some badass. I lost the manga around the time a student from a different class shows up. He has the ability to steal things, so he uses it to steal things like a person's heart. He steals the main character's heart in that arc

Aphorism?
Jul 3, 2016 5:21 AM
Jan 2012
Hershel_Layton said:
burntphoenix said:

Aphorism?

Yeah that's it, thanks. I knew it was a bit well known, but I had forgotten to bookmark it after reading a bunch of chapters
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

25 by Herapath »»
18 minutes ago

» Seinen vs Shounen

Faceless_Friend - Sep 7, 2021

36 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
39 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1070 by MotoMoto416 »»
6 hours ago

» Do you feel like you can tell whether or not you'll like a manga, based on its artstyle?

JKKH - May 15, 2023

49 by Rhae »»
Today, 10:10 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

386 by rakuwyou07 »»
Today, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.